Topic Options
#26749 - 02/18/04 05:56 AM Black Wolf
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
I was speaking to my mother on the phone the other day and she was ,as usual, trying to "bring me back to Jesus". I of course told her it simply wouldn't happen and she told me " Well, you've always been the "Black Wolf " of the family anyway. This shocked me and I asked her why , she said that I was never one of the lords sheep that I had always been more like a wolf,I said why thank you mother and she hung up.
I believe that's the first time I've heard a christian call anyone anything but a sheep.That is the reason for posting this . Has anyone else here had any experiences like this?
Hail Satan
Hail Satanists
DrkMasterPrince

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#26750 - 02/18/04 11:48 AM Re: Black Wolf [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
L. Kabron Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
My mother is always calling me names.

http://www.myspace.com/lkabron

#26751 - 02/18/04 03:30 PM Re: Black Wolf [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Wow, good job!

Yeah, Christians I'm around certainly refer to themselves and their brethren as sheep, and Jesus is their shepherd, and their pastors and cult leaders and religious leaders are lesser shepherds, but I've never heard a direct or pointed reference to goats, serpents, or wolves. Someone may refer to goats, serpents, or wolves in passing, but I've never heard the term get pinned on a person or group, certainly not to their face.

So, good job.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#26752 - 02/18/04 04:26 PM Re: Black Wolf [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
Max Rose Offline

I wonder if she understands the connotations behind calling you a "wolf", and herself "one of the lords sheep". I think that if I were a christian I would find that most disturbing, especially if it were one of my own children.

#26753 - 02/18/04 05:05 PM Re: Black Wolf [Re: L. Kabron]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

My mother is always calling me names.

Mine to, but I think it's out of love. I've never had a family member call me something flattering like "Wolf". I'm more used to phrases containing words such as "Paxcil" or "Prozac".
I guess since I don't worship a half naked dead guy or spend all of my money on trendy clothes then I must be Manic Depressive.

#26754 - 02/19/04 12:52 AM Re: Black Wolf [Re: J. Hagalaz]
L. Kabron Offline

Quote:

I've never had a family member call me something flattering like "Wolf".

I take being compared to several dictators as quite the compliment.

#26755 - 02/19/04 09:24 PM Re: Black Wolf [Re: L. Kabron]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Something tells me that she might not refer to you as "cabron", for her own selfish reasons.

#26756 - 02/19/04 10:09 PM Re: Black Wolf
L. Kabron Offline

She's not the only one who thinks I'm a cabron.

#26757 - 02/19/04 11:34 PM The Dragon [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
Solomon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati
I remember once, a while back, an ex co-worker of my Mother's was "gifted" (psychic). She was supposedly using the gift as a tool to send the work of god out to the salvation of mankind. She was speaking with my mother about our house, and a string of bad luck that had been happening in her life at the time. She spoke of a room on the second level that was shrouded in shadow, and within it, a black dragon-like demon was residing and destroying the family, and all of god's creation around it. As she went into greater detail, Mom began to realize she was speaking about the room I resided in at the time. The psychic began to become nervous, constantly coming back to the room, and the "Dragon" within. So after work, she comes home, and tells me all the details of what was said, we both had a good laugh, and she prompted me to pay her a visit the next day at work. Upon arrival, her co-worker excused herself to an early lunch, and never came back.

Ever since, she has been paid compliments such as "He is gorgeous, but there is something about him, something terrifying", which she just smiles to, and replies "Well of course, he came from me."

Regards,
Solomon

#26758 - 02/20/04 05:08 AM Re: The Dragon [Re: Solomon]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
Dragon, excellent, much better than a little wolf, hehehehe, as wolf nips the portcullis rope on the dragons cave and runs like hell.
That is pretty cool, I really like the fact of terrifying folk who've never met me.
Darkest greetings

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406356 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements