Topic Options
#272152 - 09/19/07 03:41 AM The Church of Satan by Blanche Barton
Scarey Offline

Loc: Indiana
Please correct me if I am mistaken. In my searching, I have come to the conclusion that "The Church of Satan" by Magistra Templi Rex Barton is quite out of print. The lowest price I've found it for is $150 US. I very much would like to read it, but at this time all of my capital gain is going to my fledgling business. I would like to know if there is a plan in the works for a reprinted or revised edition. I apologize in advance if this issue has already been addressed. Running a search on "Blanche Barton" or "The Church of Satan" tends to bring up quite a lofty volume of hits.

Thank you for your time,
Hail Satan!
Scarey

#272155 - 09/19/07 04:03 AM Re: The Church of Satan by Blanche Barton [Re: Scarey]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
"I would like to know if there is a plan in the works for a reprinted or revised edition?"

Yes there is however I do not know when that will be published.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#272165 - 09/19/07 04:49 AM Re: The Church of Satan by Blanche Barton [Re: Magister_Lang]
Scarey Offline

Loc: Indiana
Excellent, thank you very much Magister Lang. If anyone else has any specifics, I would be greatly appreciative if you could share them.

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements