Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#234120 - 04/13/07 09:31 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Enchantress]
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

Loc: London, UK
And making Baphomet cufflinks can be not a bad idea as well ;\)

#244382 - 05/22/07 05:53 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Just received my baphomet medallion today. Something I should have bought a long time ago.

Nevertheless, I have it now and I must say what a fine piece it is, both aesthetically and in quality. I shall wear it with immense pride.

A definite compliment to the cosemporium and hell's kitchen productions.

Thank you.

-Albert Camus

"To passion, to paradise, to pain, to night."

#253588 - 07/05/07 09:18 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Biff Offline

Loc: Hong Kong, SAR
Oh I was so happy with the Baphomet Medallion I recieved just last week, the 1"75 one that's black on silver metal. Now I wear it with pride and it has not gotten a scratch since I've put it on. The construction is really solid and the edges of the Baphomet are sharp, crisp and clear.

It really is amazing and I really loved it. I would have thought a 1"75 one would be too big but then I'm perfect happy with mine and I take good care of it by putting it in a case when its not in use and wiping it down whenever I take it off. This is one fine product!

'It's only hubris, if I fail.' - Caesar (HBO's Rome)

HAIL SATAN!

#265236 - 08/16/07 08:36 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
statementofnine Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I have a quick question.

I'm going to purchase the 1" Medallion (already have a spectre white 1.75") but I was wondering what size (width, not length) the chain in the picture on the Emporium is. From what I can tell, it's quite thick.

HS!

~9

#266145 - 08/20/07 09:38 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: statementofnine]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

I was wondering the same thing, I like that chain and was wondering where I could get one.

#269627 - 09/07/07 12:14 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Alice_DeVille]
Kaotion Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Great leave it to me to have a slightly mixed review...but since Todd asked about long wear and hard conditions I decided to speak up. First service was great and I got the the 1.75" gun metal with red and I do love it. When I got mine I wore it 24/7 for the first three months or so and since I am a stocker at a grocery store it was exposed to to extreme abuse and tons of sweat. Now the back of the medallion has lost it's black luster and the enamel is or has come off in a few small places and the recent Slayer/Manson concert didn't help. Overall it's no big deal to me as I feel artistically inclined enough to fix any paint issues but I know some people may not. I have also in the past had the lapel pin and I had no problems with it all other then I lost it after a couple years of being on my jacket. Comparing the medallion to the pin I would have to say long wear is not a problem I think it was the constant hitting of freight into it (even with into inside my shirt) and the 40 hrs a week of sweat abuse. As I said though I love my medallion and still encourage people to get it.

#271536 - 09/16/07 12:58 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Todd]
Subversion Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
For Todd from NSW:

Hey mate, I'm in Melbourne, but I was able to order the Baphomet medallion from CoS Emporium and get them to send it over here no problems. We don't need a distributor here because we can simply order it from the source and they will mail it to you, as they did me. It's worth it- I love my medallion!

HS!

#273469 - 09/24/07 08:42 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Subversion]
VictorWolf Offline
CoS Member

Very exquisite work. Though I misread my email at first and didn't realize it wouldn't have gotten here for weeks yet. Still, that was a year ago. Mine is still in pretty good condition. Though I'm still not always sure the best way to clean the schmuck off of it.

#274317 - 09/28/07 05:49 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DickSteele]
Cuervolush Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
 Originally Posted By: DickSteele
I was wondering the same thing, I like that chain and was wondering where I could get one.

I also like that chain, was anyone able to find a similar one?

#274338 - 09/28/07 06:28 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
de_Lioncourt Offline
CoS Member

I just received my Baphomet medallion today. I ordered the one inch black and silver one. It looks absolutely majestic. The quality is good and the image is crisp and clear. The detail is amazing for a small piece. I plan on getting a larger medallion later on. It was well worth the money. I can hardly wait to see it at night under a moon. I put mine on a black cord and it looks perfect. I already have a black velvet box to store it in. I will wear this piece with pride.

#279825 - 10/27/07 06:49 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: de_Lioncourt]
Josef_K Offline

Loc: Ireland
I received my grey 1" medallion today; and I must say it's perfect. Beautifully finished; and just the perfect size. The service too was excellent. I highly recommend the medallion. Thank you very much!

God has been expelled. I think he knows when he's on a losing wicket.

#282126 - 11/09/07 04:46 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: tekku]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I've got both, the small black and large purple. I wear them both literally all the time. The small inside my shirt but the larger one is always in plain view. I love them both.

#282129 - 11/09/07 04:54 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Cuervolush]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Practically any good jeweller should have a chain of suitable size for any taste. (Or, if you are so inclined, here in the USA there are always the "flea markets.") (I say here in the USA, because I don't know if that little American phenominon has spread worldwide yet.)

#282130 - 11/09/07 04:59 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Todd]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Todd
Hope you don't mind me enquiring about a couple of things.

a) Are the pendants good for long wear and hard conditions?

b) Because I'm screwed over in Aussie, are there any distributors here?

I've had my small Hell's Kitchen Baphomet about 2 years or so and my large one not much less and my pin (I think) about a year. All 3 are very durable. I expected to lose pieces of the cloison, but, so far haven't. And I wear mine at all times.

#282133 - 11/09/07 05:04 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Enchantress]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

I have a sterling silver Baphomet that I bought in 1969. As I said in an earlier post, the loop has worn thru, so I can't wear it any more. I bought one for a step-son a few years ago in a shop in Midwest City, OK. So, I imagine someone out there is still making them in sterling. I'm looking for another for myself.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44036 Topics
406369 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements