Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#276397 - 10/10/07 12:19 PM Keep your friends safe this Season
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
http://www.pesvet.com/newsletter/2002/10_2002.htm

I appreciated the fact that they did not mention 'Satanist' but instead used the term Pseudo-Satanist in this article, then I read the term 'Satanist'.

Amazing.

The point is, keep your friends safe.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#276443 - 10/10/07 05:54 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Evil_Eve]
Lust Offline

This is the first article I have read that used the term Pseudo-Satanism. I wonder if that will make some of the readers scratch their heads?

I brought my black cat, and very close friend Azrael, in last year and will do the same again this year. You never know if someone would try to steal your pet, or do them harm.

Have a great Halloween!

HS!

Edited by Tier Instinct (10/10/07 05:57 PM)
Edit Reason: Add Jack Pumpkin Image
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#276446 - 10/10/07 06:32 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Evil_Eve]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I smell bullshit all over this. I have never once heard of a cat captured on Halloween to be slaughtered in some ridiculous ritual. Until I see proof that this happens, I'm putting this in the same category as SRA - unproven, unfounded horseshit.

Use of the term pseudo-Satanist or not, this ain't good press for us. It's yet another suggestion that those evil devil-men are after your cat.

#276457 - 10/10/07 07:18 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: LeviathanXIII
I smell bullshit all over this. I have never once heard of a cat captured on Halloween to be slaughtered in some ridiculous ritual. Until I see proof that this happens, I'm putting this in the same category as SRA - unproven, unfounded horseshit.

Use of the term pseudo-Satanist or not, this ain't good press for us. It's yet another suggestion that those evil devil-men are after your cat.

I feel the same!
I made a similar post last year - Misinformed Media.

http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=19179&Number=198470#Post198470
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#276475 - 10/10/07 08:55 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Lust]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I know that the pet stores here in My area will NOT sell a cat during the Halloween season. I know that much.

I also know there happen to be nutjobs everywhere including those who think killing some creature for it's blood will bring them power. Why give them extra incentive by leaving your animals outside during their 'spooky I'm cool time'?

More children are out during Halloween (many unsupervised) and kids can be CRUEL.

Ask My dogs with the air pellets still lodged in their bodies.

This was a post to simply watch your pets maybe a bit more closely during this Holiday season. (AND....always).

I never said this was 'good publicity' I said, "Then I read the term Satanist" (which was upsetting of course) which is why I said 'amazing'.

Again, the point was, to keep an eye out.

Fin.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#276482 - 10/10/07 09:41 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Evil_Eve]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I also know there happen to be nutjobs everywhere including those who think killing some creature for it's blood will bring them power.

But where? Why aren't there legitimate crime reports of this kind of thing?

#276484 - 10/10/07 09:52 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#276485 - 10/10/07 09:54 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Coyote Offline

Loc: Nevada
I remember last year the media talked about this subject. I haven't heard of any actual incidents either, but, don't underestimate the influence drugs have on alot of teens. Don't be paranoid, but be cautious. Everyone here knows Satanism is nothing about sacrificing animals, or virgin women to Satan but you all know how many stupid and ignorrant people there are in the world. Add Halloween, drugs, and alcohol to the scenario and ask yourself how safe your black cat, or any other pet would be if left outside during this particular holiday.

#276486 - 10/10/07 09:57 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Coyote]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Most kids smash pumpkins or at worst throw eggs, toilet paper, or other mischief. Slaughtering animals is usually not on the teenage to-do list.

Also, who the hell leaves their animals freerange wandering where locals can just come and take them? Those animals tend to wind up ran over or stolen.

#276487 - 10/10/07 10:01 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Coyote]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
You could always have your pets join in the festivities. \:D
http://www.spirithalloween.com/pet-costumes_classic-pet-costumes/

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#276490 - 10/10/07 10:07 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Evil_Eve]
de_Lioncourt Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
I know that the pet stores here in My area will NOT sell a cat during the Halloween season. I know that much.

I had a very hard time buying my black cat Boo (who actually looks a lot like the one in the picture) in September six years ago. She always stays indoors and we are always careful when we go in or out to make sure she doesn't get by us.

For cats in general I would recommend leaving their claws in tact. Some people say that the back ones are all that are necessary, however I have left all of Boo's claws in tact. With patience and proper training they will not damage your furniture. My reason for not removing her claws is so that if, Satan forbid, she would ever get out she could hunt and fend for herself sufficiently. She knows to give fair warning if she feels she is being annoyed, however she doesn't hesitate to let loose when she's had enough. She is a 20-25lb cat so my only wish would be if she found herself in a dangerous situation that she wouldn't hesitate to put her weight behind her muscle. Clawing a tormentors eyes out in this case would be to nice.

Thanks for a good post!
Hail Satan!!

Edited by Wylie (10/10/07 10:08 PM)

#276491 - 10/10/07 10:09 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Coyote Offline

Loc: Nevada
True. But. You never know what a teenager on acid, who wants to be a Satanist but knows nothing about Satanism will do to the pet he has just stolen.

I see ALOT of cat owners that let thier pets roam free 24/7 and leave a dish outside in case it gets hungry.

#276496 - 10/10/07 10:32 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Coyote]
Mr Sam Offline

Loc: Somewhere in the UK.
I think the very real risk of a cat being hit by a car makes the 'risk' of being killed by a teenager on acid negligible.

I think not selling black cats on Halloween might be a good idea as people may buy a black cat as a prop or novelty and then find they do not really want a cat the following day, similar to the puppies on Christmas phenomenon.

#276500 - 10/10/07 10:49 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Coyote]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I think this sounds like alarmism.

Where do drugged up teens run around stealing cats? Most drugged up teens I've seen were too busy watching Fantasia and listening to Pink Floyd to give a shit about your cat.

#276503 - 10/10/07 11:24 PM Re: Keep your friends safe this Season [Re: Mr Sam]
BlackScore Offline

That is true what Priest LeviathanXIII has stated, but i would'nt be surprised at 'rebelist' teen's, and what they want to get 'kick's' out of'..

Originally Posted By: MaryAnn
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/mayhem/blackcat.asp

But how come it is "unclassifiable veracity"..

Originally Posted By: Mr Sam
I think not selling black cats on Halloween might be a good idea as people may buy a black cat as a prop or novelty and then find they do not really want a cat the following day, similar to the puppies on Christmas phenomenon.

Exactly.

Edited by BlackScore (10/10/07 11:25 PM)

Don't follow me sheep.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
43879 Topics
404435 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements