Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#27636 - 02/22/04 11:59 PM What colour is your Baphomet?
Anonymous
Unregistered

(Note: "Colour" is the English spelling - US readers please ignore the "U")

Just wondering if any of you have got any different colour Baphomet medallions? Rather then the normal Black enamel.

I'm actually after a nice Dark Violet/Purple one.

#27637 - 02/23/04 12:24 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet?
Wonka Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The City of Red Lights
I've got my eye on the green with black metal. I consider green and black to be my "signature colors".

#27638 - 02/23/04 12:29 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have the Vivid Red, Midnight Black, and Black w/ Red in silver metal. Friday, I order some more.

#27639 - 02/23/04 12:41 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good ol' black and silver, here. It goes well with my wardrobe. I'm on my way to getting myself a purple and silver one, however.

#27640 - 02/23/04 12:43 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet?
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
I have one in the now-discontinued royal blue. I love the way it looks in contrast with a black shirt. I plan to order another in the absinthe green-on-black sometime as well. Bloody gorgeous, in my opinion.

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#27641 - 02/23/04 12:44 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet?
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Have you seen the NEW Baphomets available? These are absolutely magnificent! I have of all the versions from 1970 forward but these are some of the best ever.

http://www.cosemporium.com/customer/product.php?productid=63
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#27642 - 02/23/04 12:49 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet? [Re: Magister_Lang]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#27643 - 02/23/04 01:53 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet? [Re: Magister_Lang]
Wonka Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The City of Red Lights
Soft Sell, Reverend, Soft Sell!

#27644 - 02/23/04 03:29 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet? [Re: Magister_Lang]
Anonymous
Unregistered

*purrrrrs* I want the bombshell pink one!

#27645 - 02/23/04 05:13 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet?
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
I have an older version silver/black, a new version silver/black and a black/imperial purple that arrived unexpectedly as a gift. Very impressive! I love the look of the black metal versions as well.

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#27646 - 02/23/04 07:16 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet? [Re: Wonka]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Yes, I do remember THAT!
HS!

XLII A.S.

R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#27647 - 02/23/04 07:42 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet?
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

I have one of the white pinback medallions. Simple, striking and slightly smaller than the regular medallion size.

White is the new black.

#27649 - 02/23/04 10:38 AM Re: What colour is your Baphomet?
Ram_Abbalah Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Reno, NV
Silver metal:
Black (Old HK design)
Black (New HK design)
Black/Red (New HK design)

Black metal:
The almighty Halloween Orange is on the way!
"...I have built a mechanical sanctuary. In it copper bats fly on electric beams, brass rats scuttle in plastic cellars, robot skeletons dance; robot vampires, harlequins, wolves, and white phantoms, compounded of chemical and ingenuity, live here."

"Usher II"
The Martian Chronicles
by Ray Bradbury

#27650 - 02/23/04 12:26 PM Re: What colour is your Baphomet? [Re: Ram_Abbalah]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

The almighty Halloween Orange is on the way!

Hats off to who is responsible for making that one a reality.

#27651 - 02/23/04 03:47 PM Re: What colour is your Baphomet? [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

When I eventually buy one, I am going for pink.

Same here. I am currently immersed in a fetish for all things pink.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
11891 Members
73 Forums
43637 Topics
404147 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements