Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#277096 - 10/14/07 11:18 AM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Xaira]
VictorWolf Offline
CoS Member

The Code of Hammurabi was "given" to Hammurabi by the God of the Sun and Justice, Shamash. It wasn't meant to be edited or revised.

#277139 - 10/14/07 09:00 PM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Xaira]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

After studying history of western civilization I realized that the groups that were considered heretics were the ones that lost. The one that put up a fight and won weren't heretics.

#277201 - 10/15/07 03:07 AM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: DickSteele]
Xaira Offline

Loc: South Carolina
The conquerers write the history books...

devilchili

"You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance." - Ray Bradbury

#277298 - 10/15/07 05:49 PM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: DickSteele]
Illuminatus Offline

Loc: Hellsinki, Finland
The heresy that wins is canon...

#277602 - 10/17/07 01:41 AM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Illuminatus]
Majic Offline

Loc: Sagittarius III
He who laughs last, laughs best...

#277603 - 10/17/07 01:46 AM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: DickSteele]
Max Faust Offline
Banned

Loc: Ultima Thule
 Originally Posted By: DickSteele
The one that put up a fight and won weren't heretics.

We can from this deduce that the mystic secret of heresy consists in not putting up a fight, or losing it if you do?

#277715 - 10/17/07 01:48 PM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Max Faust]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
I'm still recovering from the Catholic Church's proclamation that those abused by its priests as children hadn't in fact done anything wrong and were absolved of any sin.

What. The. Fuck. I'm sorry, was this the sin of having sex outside of marriage or something? I think the whole definition of abuse is that the person its being done to are victims, so again by definition NOT IN THE WRONG. I don't know who was on PR duty in the Vatican that day but they were seriously off their nuts to think that was anything but a big own goal.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#277765 - 10/17/07 05:33 PM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Scion]
PureLily Offline

Loc: UK
The catholic church are full of it. My Mother wanted to have me confirmed so approached her priest to ask about it. He told her that since she was divorced I could not be confirmed as I was a child of sin. This was after she had built up my ideas of confirmation and what a fantastic thing for me it would be as it meant my acceptance by god and the church. At the time even though I was only seven I was quite angry at this rejection for something that I had no personal responsibility for and it is not something I have forgotten.

"Get thee behind me Satan".....proof christians like it up the ass!

#277804 - 10/17/07 09:55 PM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: PureLily]
Majic Offline

Loc: Sagittarius III
Condemned To HELL!

You say that like it's a bad thing.

#277855 - 10/18/07 03:43 AM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Majic]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
I'm with Majic - you dodged the bullet there PureLily. I've been to Catholic first communion and a confirmation and they are dull dull DULL.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#277962 - 10/18/07 06:18 PM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Scion]
ParaBellum Offline

Loc: Plausibly deniable
Too true. BORING rituals.

The only upside is that the resultant opressive environment makes the Catholic school girls VERY fun to party with.

#277994 - 10/18/07 10:16 PM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: ParaBellum]
Xaira Offline

Loc: South Carolina
Very true.

I know a couple. Let's just say, "holy" isn't quite the right word, there. (Phonetically, maybe...)

devilchili

"You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance." - Ray Bradbury

#279437 - 10/26/07 05:39 AM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Xaira]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

#279462 - 10/26/07 08:46 AM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Rodim Offline

Yep. iv had a few good laughs at some of their spiritual in depth conversations, since my mother is a new-born. she calls her friends to come by. They just feel safe and secure in their perfectly invented fantasy so much, that they just cant let go. Hopeless case.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#280026 - 10/29/07 12:01 AM Re: Templars Reprieved? [Re: Xaira]
Abbott Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Atlantic City,NJ
As a Templar myself, I am happy that the ignorant Papacy and their never ending condemnation of others, while ignoring the deeds of their venerated "holy" pedophiles and sadistic flock. Jaques DeMolay has been avenged. There is a fine line between heretic and hero.
The Knights Templar were a loyal and honorable mercenary army who were betrayed by the greed of the power and wealth earned by the Order. The so called shroud of turin is the linen DeMolay was wrapped in after being tortured following the arrests of Friday October the 13th 1307. Another Xtian hoax for the herd.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12009 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements