Topic Options
#277692 - 10/17/07 01:03 PM Watch list function
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
I've searched on this topic and read through the pdf user guide but couldn't find an answer.

I've set a few threads to watch but when I go to my watch list in my stuff it says there are no forums being watched. However when I manually search for the thread I've set to watch there are new posts there so surely they should be listed. Is this a bug or have I not understood how this function is supposed to work? I can't see any other sort of thread watch function or option on the site, if anyone could explain I'd be grateful (I'd rather not have to manually search for threads I've posted on each time to see if there are new posts).

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#277701 - 10/17/07 01:31 PM Re: Watch list function [Re: Scion]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Sorry - ignore this as I've just worked out what I was looking for. Got there in the end!

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406347 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements