Topic Options
#274544 - 09/30/07 01:32 AM Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian?
Vyacheslav Offline

Loc: Ukraine
Good day, to all who deserve kindness.

May be You face with such problem too: I didn't find TSB in Russian. Of course this is not very big problem, but for me and others 500 mln Russian-thinking potential auditory is easier to read Satanic books in native language.

Believe,Russians - not only crazy vodka-drinker coalminers and idiots.

I am coalminer,but I dont drink alchohol,even beer.
And before I die - I want to leave a good trace on the ground.

So, what must be done for BASIC SATANIC BOOKS APPEAR IN RUSSIAN.
Thanks for reading and luck.

#274611 - 09/30/07 02:03 PM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Vyacheslav]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

It is not available at this time. I do not know if there are plans for this in the future.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#276863 - 10/13/07 02:31 AM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Phineas]
Vyacheslav Offline

Thanks anyway, but our church missing audience
in 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 people.
It's big loses in book's selling and spreading of our religion.
Please, think about it.

If somebody can help to order me a book even in english: I tried to do this with help of translators, but they are run off when saw the site and names of books.
Is it possible to pay the price of the books in my local post department or how I must do this?
I know it is against rules to print my adress, so I can give it privetly if someone want to help me in ordering of TSB and Satanic Scriptures.
Thanks alot.

#276878 - 10/13/07 06:08 AM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Vyacheslav]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
>>If somebody can help to order me a book even in english:

In that case, have you tried an on-line site like Amazon.com or maybe even Half.com? If you don't have a credit card, you can find places that will take a Paypal account or (as in the case with Half.com), money orders etc.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#276887 - 10/13/07 07:14 AM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Vyacheslav]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Originally Posted By: Vyacheslav
Thanks anyway, but our church missing audience
in 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 people.
It's big loses in book's selling and spreading of our religion.
Please, think about it.

Satanists don't proselytize. There's no need to "spread" the word.

There was a CoS Member from Moscow who printed an unauthorized Russian translation of The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Rituals several years ago. Not having access to the CoS Member database, I don't know how effective having the translation available was. Apparently, not very effective from what I have seen. The guy probably sold more copies to book collectors overseas than to fellow Russians.

I would offer to sell you my copies, but you can't afford my asking price.
Prevention of Virtue

#278243 - 10/20/07 10:15 AM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: LKRice]
Vyacheslav Offline

Your Highness, all my respect to You, I clearly understand that I in this moment don't deserve to recieve Your copy, just because this is Your copy, Your Highness's copy.
In this day I even don't member of CoS, and have confidence that I must to be respond to demands of CoS.
But problem is very simple: translators refuse to help me because of fear, and I just don't understand the mechanism of ordering books.
I can afford to pay for books, but I simply dont understand words.Because my English is not well. And I never used credit card, in my country it uses only in Kiev, our capital, but I am from country region, and we use cash only.
My best wishes, Your Highness.

#278286 - 10/20/07 02:43 PM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Vyacheslav]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Her Highness is momentarily indisposed dealing with affairs of ....well, affairs of state or something.

In the interim it might be fun to use that amazing machine you are sitting in front of and use the translation websites or software that is available everywhere.

I'll be translating a German article that way later tonight. I type, it tells me what it says.

High maintenance and time consuming, but educational and interesting.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#278288 - 10/20/07 02:44 PM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Vyacheslav]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Quote:
Your Highness

Очень смешной. Хочешь стать моим шутом?
Prevention of Virtue

#278295 - 10/20/07 03:05 PM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Vyacheslav]
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

Loc: London, UK
Hey man! I'm Russian too =) but currently a British resident =) Don't know what's your problem, casue Satanic Bible, Satanic Rituals and The Devil's Notebook were at some point translated into Russian (unofficially though) a long time ago =) Just check it on-line! if you live in Moscow, check some rock-stores, they may as well have a printed cop of the Satanic Bible ;\) But please mind that because of the unofficial and sometimes inaccurate translation some of the Enochian keys were mixed up, so please do consult with the original text =)

Good luck ;\)

#278298 - 10/20/07 03:09 PM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Vyacheslav]
Majic Offline

Loc: Sagittarius III
Hey, how come no one calls ME "Your Highness"?

I guess I need to work harder at gathering minions.

#278315 - 10/20/07 04:20 PM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Alice_DeVille]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
Why would you recommend that someone engage in copyright infringement? Last time I checked, that was against the law.

Fucking moron.
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#278318 - 10/20/07 04:27 PM Re: Where I can order THE SATANIC BIBLE in Russian? [Re: Magister_Harris]
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

Loc: London, UK
There's a different situation in case of Russia - just because the political system there will NEVER let the Satanic Bible and other Dr.LaVey's texts be published officially whatsoever. This was the destiny of many foreign books and videos there. However I do not think breaking the law is good, but for some countries this is unfortunately the only way for people to access some certain information. if you were choosing between knowing and not knowing what would you choose?

Edited by Alice_DeVille (10/20/07 04:48 PM)

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406010 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements