Topic Options
#279200 - 10/25/07 01:00 AM What is the most effective magic?
Anoldfiend Offline

Loc: Ohio
I am new to Satanism. I have read some of the Satanic Bible as well as other Satanic philosophies. Much that I have read talks of magic. What is the most effective form of magic that a Satanist could wield to better himself or situation in life that would not effect anyone around him in a negative way? I have read of Greater and Lesser magic, Wick en magic, white and black magic etc.

I know I am still wet behind the ears so to speak to tackle this subject but it is one that has fascinated me for some time now. Number seven of The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth states "Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained".

I have been skeptical of true magic as are many people, however its not below me to believe in the possibility of things beyond the typical human understanding. I have experienced paranormal things in my life that cant be explained away with science or rationality, which only heightens my curiosity further.

Any suggestions on what kinds of magic to pursue as I become more enlightened on my journey? Like I said I am new but it not too early to read and explore new possibilities as long as I don't attempt anything until I am mentally and spiritually prepared for such things.

Edited by Anoldfiend (10/25/07 01:02 AM)
When I took the oath of a Master Mason they asked me what I most desired, I replied Light, Light being knowledge. Knowledge also known as Lucifer, to be enlightened. They then asked me to pray to my God at which time I tried to think of who my God was, at this time I realized that was me, I am my own God. Freemasonry only requires you to believe in a creator, I create the world around me every day. I chose to write something I have experienced rather than quote someone else's beliefs. Thanks For Reading!

#279220 - 10/25/07 07:14 AM Re: What is the most effective magic? [Re: Anoldfiend]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> What is the most effective form of magic that a Satanist could wield to better himself or situation in life that would not effect anyone around him in a negative way? <<

You would be looking to utilise a compassion ritual.

Both the ingredients and basic machinations of ritual are presented in The Satanic Bible.

It is up to you to build on those outlines and personalise your magic by using your own initiative and creative ability. And, I might add, to further your experience and knowledge through exploration.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#279236 - 10/25/07 10:02 AM Re: What is the most effective magic? [Re: Anoldfiend]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Finish reading The Satanic Bible.

There are no other Satanic philosophies.

Wicaan magic, white magic, black magic are of no consequence. Had you finished reading TSB you would know there is only magic. It has no color or hue.

Satanism has nothing to do with spirituality.

Proceed to the Church of Satan website, look for the Theory & Practice area. Read, and above all, comprehend Dr. LaVey's essay titled "On Occultism of the Past."

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#279351 - 10/25/07 05:56 PM *DELETED* [Re: Phineas]
Bizzaam Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Durham, NC
For the umpteenth time, do not reply to posts in this forum unless you are a Member of the Priesthood or a Moderator. All other replies will be deleted.

Edited by LKRice (10/25/07 06:14 PM)

#279404 - 10/25/07 11:23 PM Re: *DELETED* [Re: Bizzaam]
Anoldfiend Offline

Thanks I will continue reading the satanic bible. I am allowed to reply to my own post even though I am not a mod or priest correct?
When I took the oath of a Master Mason they asked me what I most desired, I replied Light, Light being knowledge. Knowledge also known as Lucifer, to be enlightened. They then asked me to pray to my God at which time I tried to think of who my God was, at this time I realized that was me, I am my own God. Freemasonry only requires you to believe in a creator, I create the world around me every day. I chose to write something I have experienced rather than quote someone else's beliefs. Thanks For Reading!

#279405 - 10/25/07 11:23 PM Re: What is the most effective magic? [Re: Anoldfiend]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
What is the most effective form of magic that a Satanist could wield to better himself or situation in life that would not effect anyone around him in a negative way?

Silence.

Keeping a secret (such as the true answer to this question) contains the most effective form of magic that is.

#279407 - 10/25/07 11:26 PM Re: What is the most effective magic? [Re: Nemo]
Anoldfiend Offline

That makes sense. That is a virtue that I posess. Being a Mason you must have a quiet tongue.

#279479 - 10/26/07 10:29 AM Re: *DELETED* [Re: Anoldfiend]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
Yes.
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#279576 - 10/26/07 09:03 PM Re: What is the most effective magic? [Re: Anoldfiend]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
Being a Mason you must have a quiet tongue.

I should think that having a trowel would be more important.

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404447 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements