Topic Options
#278866 - 10/23/07 03:49 PM satanic ritual question
Moon Shadow Offline

Loc: ohio
Hi all,

After reading The Satanic Bible, and the ritual, the Black Mass, I thought how complicated the mass was and how many folks in this forum have completed the ritual?

Moon Shadow

#278867 - 10/23/07 03:53 PM Re: satanic ritual question [Re: Moon Shadow]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: Moon Shadow
I thought how complicated the mass was and how many folks in this forum have completed the ritual?

What, exactly, is your question?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#278925 - 10/23/07 09:18 PM Re: satanic ritual question [Re: Phineas]
Moon Shadow Offline

Hi,
My question is do members here have difficulty performing the black mass. Do they find the ceremony too complex?

#278930 - 10/23/07 09:31 PM Re: satanic ritual question [Re: Moon Shadow]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I can only speak for myself. I have performed such a ceremony, without difficulty.

What do you find complex about it? Anything in particular that is befuddling you?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#279026 - 10/24/07 09:47 AM Re: satanic ritual question [Re: Phineas]
Moon Shadow Offline

Reading' of The Book of Leviathan, and the Enochian keys appropriate for each type of ritual is OK afterall! I wondered how the practioner could remember all this!
I do have other questions:
I must say that I was upset that the curse or destruction of a person is really accepted. 'Be certain that you do NOT care if the intended victim lives or dies, before you throw your curse, and having caused their destruction, revel, rather than feel remorse.'
LaVey further states 'Head well these rules- or in each case, you will see a reversal of your desires, which will harm, rather than help you.' My question here is 'Isn't this Karma?'

Thanks,
Moon Shadow

#279031 - 10/24/07 10:37 AM Re: satanic ritual question [Re: Moon Shadow]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Karma implies a divine interference that punishes for transgressions.

Cause & effect, on the other hand, like the effect of things going wrong because your heart wasn't in it in the first place, is human nature.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#279037 - 10/24/07 11:01 AM Re: satanic ritual question [Re: Moon Shadow]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
 Originally Posted By: Moon Shadow

Reading' of The Book of Leviathan, and the Enochian keys appropriate for each type of ritual is OK afterall! I wondered how the practioner could remember all this!

It is acceptable to read from the book during ritual.

It is also possible to memorize that much and more.

Stage actors routinely remember much more dialogue than is contained in a Satanic Ritual.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#280714 - 11/02/07 03:02 AM Re: satanic ritual question [Re: Svengali]
Alamea Offline

Loc: China
Do not reply to posts in this forum unless you are a Member of the Priesthood or a Moderator. All other replies will be deleted.

Edited by Reverend_Harris (11/02/07 04:33 AM)

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405806 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements