Topic Options
#285596 - 11/25/07 12:27 AM What about "Recovering" Kleptos?
LebenMeister Offline

Loc: Texas
I admit, I've stolen things before. More recently, things from the mall and such. I haven't stolen anything in a few months, and I feel quite proud of that. Now, after reading the Sixth Rule of the Earth, I feel kind of bad about it all:

Quote:
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

It seems to me that this is the only thing I have ever done that is un-Satanic (other than being a bit stupid at times... excuse me, that was ignorance, never mind.) and I'd like to take the initiative to never do it again.

My question, however, is this: What does the Church of Satan think about these "teenage thieves" and the ones who see the errors of their ways and move on? How would one go about realizing their mistakes better? And what about the ones who don't have any money, their parents won't give it to them, and are too young to get a job?

Just want some opinions, thanks all. HS!

"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty." Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare

#285602 - 11/25/07 01:05 AM Re: What about "Recovering" Kleptos? [Re: LebenMeister]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

This the Church of Satan, not a damned confession booth.

Say five Hail Marys and all will be forgiven?

Bottom line: if you fucked up in the past, quit doing it now. Continuation of any illegal activity is both stupid and plenty of reason to throw you on your head.

#285604 - 11/25/07 01:13 AM Re: What about "Recovering" Kleptos? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
LebenMeister Offline

Fantastic reasoning. Thanks!

"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty." Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare

#285654 - 11/25/07 01:10 PM Re: What about "Recovering" Kleptos? [Re: LebenMeister]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
 Originally Posted By: LebenMeister
being a bit stupid at times...

Like right now or worse?
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#285661 - 11/25/07 01:19 PM Re: What about "Recovering" Kleptos? [Re: Svengali]
LebenMeister Offline

Little bit like right now, I guess. Truly sorry, Magister.

Would you prefer for me to delete this foolishness?

Forum Stats
12020 Members
73 Forums
43830 Topics
405230 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements