Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#286095 - 11/26/07 09:14 PM Re: The Philosophy of Satanism [Re: Zulban]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
 Originally Posted By: Zulban
Here you are assuming two things:
That everyone in the world is rational (tell me if you think everyone is rational)
That everyone in the world, who is inferior, will accept the fact that they are inferior without a fight. They will also accept your definition of what makes someone superior. (tell me if you think the inferior will accept their position)

Dumb, weak people can cause damage to strong, smart people. (tell me if you think this is wrong)

If strong smart people are victimized by weak dumb people they must not have been that strong or smart.

All of that is true now - what makes you think anything would be better or worse if everyone were hypothetically Satanists?

Assuming they are actual Satanists, they would be free of SOME of irrational baggage that retards most people.

It is a fantasy scenario anyway so what is the point?

What exactly are you trying to figure out or what point are you trying to make?
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#286105 - 11/26/07 10:43 PM Re: The Philosophy of Satanism [Re: Svengali]
Zulban Offline

Loc: Canada
It is very, very easy for weak dumb people to devote their lives to obtaining something to deal damage. Weapons that were say created by smart people. The threat of the nuclear bomb is a perfect example. Answer this in your next reply: Can a weak dumb person obtain a nuclear warhead?

My point is that shit happens and being smart and strong is not enough to protect you from the stupid and wreckless chaos in the world.

I believe things would hypothetically be worse if everyone were satanists because people would define "strength" and "superiority" to conform to their own unique strengths. Someone who is weak and dumb to you is superior to themselves, because people are (or at least can be) selfish.

I may have missed something, did you say that the inferior will accept their less extravagant lives and serve the superior?

The point of this is to maybe understand that Satanist movements function best when they are a minority. If I can do that we can move on to a final thought so we can lay down what we both really think. (semantics are dangerous and I try to get them out of the way)

#286108 - 11/26/07 11:14 PM Re: The Philosophy of Satanism [Re: Zulban]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

I want the five minutes I've wasted on this idiotic exchange back.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini

#286112 - 11/26/07 11:38 PM Nonsense. [Re: Zulban]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
My point is that shit happens and being smart and strong is not enough to protect you from the stupid and wreckless chaos in the world.

This is not a forum for "points".

This is a forum for questions about the Church of Satan.

You have come here all in a lather over hypothetical worlds that do not exist and then worry about being "protected"?

There is no "protection".

You are doomed.

It isn't my fault.

It is just the nature of reality.

Now go away and bother someone who actually cares.

#286121 - 11/27/07 12:19 AM Farewell [Re: Nemo]
Zulban Offline

Loc: Canada
Well thanks Svengali for the talk. I can hope that you dont really feel it was a waste of time.

I can bet this site gets pelted with piles of shit from extremists from opposite groups, but it would be nice if there were a thread section devoted entirely to debating Satanism if anyone actually cared to go there. Ignore it if you wanted sorta thing. But I guess that wont happen...

I dont know what you meant by "protection", Nemo.
If nobody cared, this thread would have been deleted ages ago.

Edited by Zulban (11/27/07 12:20 AM)

#286137 - 11/27/07 05:52 AM Re: Farewell [Re: Zulban]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

It really was a waste of time.

#286231 - 11/27/07 12:35 PM Re: The Philosophy of Satanism [Re: Zulban]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
It is a pointless question. Asking any question that starts with "If everyone in the world was a Satanist..." is like asking "If the world were flat..." It's silly to consider it because it's something that cannot and will not ever happen.
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406355 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements