Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#285932 - 11/26/07 09:33 AM LaVey's life experience and Satanism
Moon Shadow Offline

Loc: ohio
Hi,
I'm reading 'The Secret Life of A Satanist' about LaVey. His personal experiences are what he's based the Satanist Religion upon. Because other Satanists have different life experiences can The Church of Satan be truly embraced, with ALL it's tennants, by other Satanists?

'Satanists are born not made,' says it all for Lavey, ain't that the truth!

Moon Shadow

#285934 - 11/26/07 09:49 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
Dave_C Offline

Loc: North-East Wisconsin
 Originally Posted By: Moon Shadow

Moon Shadow

From some of your other posts you say that you are Wiccan; So how do you know "Satanists are born not made" if you are not one yourself?

I have also noticed you like to ask a lot of open-ended questions, as if you are on some right-hand exploration.

Just an observation.

Dave_C

http://www.myspace.com/dark9productions

#285937 - 11/26/07 10:16 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Dave_C]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Baiting?

#285939 - 11/26/07 10:18 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
It's The Church of Satan, not a LaVey personality cult. Instead of putting faith in an external god you are your own god.

For instance I am a writer and a systems developer and I try to get as far as I can in my chosen fields. I see no reason why I should become a tamer of lions or a player of the calliope, fields in which I have very little talent, in order to better embrace The Church of Satan.

Check out the previous post about celebrating the anniversary of the death of Dr. LaVey, most people replied that they would honor him by doing nothing but living life to the fullest, in accordance with what he would have wanted.

I think you mean "tenets", i.e. basic principles and teachings and not tennants. Tenants are people who rent apartments and and tennants is not a word according to my dictionary.

#285944 - 11/26/07 10:34 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
Lust Offline

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#285950 - 11/26/07 10:52 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Dave_C]
Moon Shadow Offline

Hi,

I have a masters in psychology and always been interested in the human species! I just ask a lot of questions, that's all.

Sorry about the spelling. My fingers sometimes get ahead of me!

Moon Shadow

#285951 - 11/26/07 10:56 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
You also have a track record here of (in My personal opinion) being mentally unstable, a pushover and a pest.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#285962 - 11/26/07 11:45 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Lust]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
So close... so close...

#285966 - 11/26/07 12:01 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RandomStranger]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#285971 - 11/26/07 12:41 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Danny Mc.]
Dave_C Offline

Loc: North-East Wisconsin
Nephilim,

Thanks it has been a stressful day and I needed that big belly laugh!

Dave_C

http://www.myspace.com/dark9productions

#285972 - 11/26/07 12:44 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Lust]
verszou Offline

Careful - sometimes the monkeys have guns \:\)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtX6Tj74oU

#285985 - 11/26/07 01:29 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Have you read "The Satanic Bible" yet? Perhaps you should read that book and form an opinion on the knowledge gained from that activity instead of asking open ended questions in the futile hope of learning what catch phrases will gain you acceptance in the non-existent "Satanic Community".

#285987 - 11/26/07 01:49 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: verszou]
RottenBonnie Offline

Loc: The West Coast, USA
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. (And monkeys, if they've got a gun). Haha. That was hilarious.

I don't know this, um, guy. My son usually subjects me to every comedian out there. I'll have to show him this! Thanks, verszou! (Pssst! That's one more post for me)

Hail Satan!
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

"There's no such thing as too many books." Poetaster

#285989 - 11/26/07 02:01 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RottenBonnie]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
Why is there not some kind of easy questionaire involved with joining this message board? I've always gotten the feeling non-Satanists are not exactly welcome, so that would filter some of the knats out of the pool. I'm not telling Magister Ventrue how to run his business, that's just my opinion on how to stop "people who want to talk to Satanists" from getting in here and wasting all of our time with "inquires" regarding Satanism.

#285991 - 11/26/07 02:07 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Adveser]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
 Originally Posted By: Adveser
Why is there not some kind of easy questionaire involved with joining this message board? I've always gotten the feeling non-Satanists are not exactly welcome, so that would filter some of the knats out of the pool. I'm not telling Magister Ventrue how to run his business, that's just my opinion on how to stop "people who want to talk to Satanists" from getting in here and wasting all of our time with "inquires" regarding Satanism.

http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=27116&Number=283535#Post283535

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#286000 - 11/26/07 02:32 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Evil_Eve]
mighty_honour_kr Offline

Loc: Scotland, United Kingdom
There is a Test.

I'm assuming you mean some kind of questionnaire to be taken, entry then being refused should you fail.

Chances are that would be about as effective as say, a fence running along the U.S-Mexico border, reinforced by a handful of senior citizens with walkie talkies.

Trouble makers will always manage to get in. The moderators are very good at shutting them down and sending them packing, that's all we need.
"Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. And yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you cannot conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, or five times more? Perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless..."

#286002 - 11/26/07 02:39 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: mighty_honour_kr]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
These are good points, I suppose people could always google the right answers. I'll try not to be so hasty next time in suggesting what is obviously already being done. Thanks.

#286010 - 11/26/07 04:18 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Adveser]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Originally Posted By: Adveser
Why is there not some kind of easy questionaire involved with joining this message board?

The topic of instituting a qustionaire to use the board has been raised in the past.

The main problem with questionaires is, who has the time to read and approve all the ones that would be submitted?

The problem(s) with an easy questionaire should be obvious.

Quote:
I've always gotten the feeling non-Satanists are not exactly welcome, so that would filter some of the knats out of the pool.

The "gnats" generally do a good enough job of filtering themselves.

Quote:
I'm not telling Magister Ventrue how to run his business, that's just my opinion on how to stop "people who want to talk to Satanists" from getting in here and wasting all of our time with "inquires" regarding Satanism.

In case you hadn't noticed, there are already two ways to not waste your time with these "gnats":

1. If you know a person is a "gnat", simply don't click on any posts/replies they make.

2. Click on the "Ignore User" link in their profile.
Prevention of Virtue

#286016 - 11/26/07 04:31 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Adveser]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
NEWSBREAK:

MOST people calling themselves "Satanists" even by the real definition of the term, including MOST people reading or participating in this forum, are NOT Satanists even though they may claim to be, or imagine that they are.

REAL Satanists are VERY FEW and FAR BETWEEN.

The wash-out rate of people trying to be is amazing - probably something like 99%

As Magister Paradise has said, "To try is to lie."

Just observe how hard and how many try.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#286017 - 11/26/07 04:37 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Hi,
I'm reading 'The Secret Life of A Satanist' about LaVey. His personal experiences are what he's based the Satanist Religion upon. Because other Satanists have different life experiences can The Church of Satan be truly embraced, with ALL it's tennants, by other Satanists?

Moon Shadow

That is not a bad question regardless of who asked it.

Life experience is a huge factor in anyone recognizing him/herself as a Satanist.

How you perceive and deal with others, how you evaluate people and circumstances, etc.

Different Satanists resonate with different aspects of Satanism more or less strongly according to their personal constitution and background.

Some find more resonance in the philosophy or misanthropy than the magic, some find other aspects more personally meaningful than others.

The common ground is that most (as in all) real Satanists find something of personal significance in the whole program and are not dramatically in conflict with even the lesser resonant aspects of it.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#286018 - 11/26/07 04:48 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
 Quote:
His personal experiences are what he's based the Satanist Religion upon.

And some of those experiences were dealing with people who were hypocrites, fools and idiots who had blind belief in religion. Do you really have to grow up working in the circus or be a crime scene photographer in order to understand people like that? I think not.

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#286027 - 11/26/07 05:31 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Svengali]
Max Faust Offline
Banned

Loc: Ultima Thule
 Originally Posted By: Svengali
most (as in all)

Very Zen. ;\)

I would think that if you find that the case is, that your actual life's actual experiences actually strengthens and confirms your attraction to the "lifestyle" of the Satanist (meaning as in applied philosophy and the experiences this brings about), it is probably reasonable to assume that you are the real thing.

Recently I saw something very weird on youtube. Some dude was on some talk show being presented as a "recovering Satanist". Hello? Grow the fuck up. Who ever heard of such a thing? If you ARE a Satanist, "recovering" seems almost as smart as blowing your own brains out with a shotgun. Recover from what? Being who you are?

This is not a question of CHOICE - it's more like "waking up".

#286072 - 11/26/07 07:57 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Svengali]
RottenBonnie Offline

Originally Posted By: Svengali

The common ground is that most (as in all) real Satanists find something of personal significance in the whole program and are not dramatically in conflict with even the lesser resonant aspects of it.

Thank you for saying this. It puts things into a better perspective for me because I don't resonate with the misanthropy as much, but I love the self-empowerment of the individual.
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

#286118 - 11/26/07 11:49 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RottenBonnie]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

That stratification thing again. ;\)

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#286186 - 11/27/07 10:29 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Svengali]
Fala Offline
CoS Member

Some of them are so desperate to find a group to which they can belong. So, they learn to mimic very well. It still shows.

I want to tell all of them, 'It's okay to NOT belong here. There are few like us. Now...run along.'

#286371 - 11/28/07 01:24 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Phineas]
RottenBonnie Offline

Originally Posted By: Phineas
That stratification thing again. ;\)

Are you seeing a pattern in me, Sir Phineas? I do struggle with stratification. I feel a sense of connectedness to the world and the people in it, and yet, at the same time I think many, many people are idiots. I guess I am still figuring out where I stand on these issues. I'm getting my Satanic "sea legs."

#286372 - 11/28/07 01:34 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RottenBonnie]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
 Quote:
I guess I am still figuring out where I stand on these issues. I'm getting my Satanic "sea legs."

Then try this...

Preferred by Satanists everywhere!
;\)
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#286375 - 11/28/07 02:06 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RottenBonnie]
Majic Offline

Loc: Sagittarius III
Stratous Fear

Originally Posted By: RottenBonnie
I do struggle with stratification.

No need to struggle, it happens all by itself.

Might as well have fun with it.

#286400 - 11/28/07 06:08 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Majic]
Taubmann Offline

Loc: Basque Country
Social stratification is no mysanthropist, it doesnt involve dislike or hate for humanity, it involves recognising you have a place on society. Some are born to serve and some are born to fight, its just recognizing your own nature and acting accordingly. Sheeps cant be lions, they may try but they will be sheeps forever. Traditional societies understood it very well, you have an awesome example and explanation on the Bhagavad Gita where Krishna explains Arjuna why he must fight in a battle and why hes a warrior not a peasant.
Our egalitarian society denies stratification and glorifies mediocrity because it needs all of us to be passive consuming sheeps.

Kierkegaard

#286407 - 11/28/07 07:18 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RottenBonnie]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Stratification is seen in all of us. Like some of the others have said, it is a natural process, It's a matter of being honest with yourself, and true to your nature.

Water will seek its level without struggling. ;\)

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#286413 - 11/28/07 07:54 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I think that what differentiates someone from being a spectator and being a Satanist is that a Satanist will look at their own experiences and see the principles of Satanism at work. Dr. LaVey was not only the founder of the Church of Satan; he was also a Satanist. None of our lives will be identical, point-by-point.

By that, I mean that the life of every Satanist will reflect ALL of the tenants of Satanism. It is not the fact that Dr. LaVey was a lion tamer, an organ player and a criminal photographer that made him a Satanist. It was the fact that Dr. LaVey stratified himself, placed his own ego as his god and based his interactions with others on merit alone that made Dr. LaVey a Satanist. His style was his own. Satanism is not a copycat religion. No one will say, “Take up your Baphomet and follow me”. Every Satanist will experience the tenants of the Church of Satan in his or her own way. What you will not find is a group of people modeling their lives after another. That is faking it. Make sense?

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#286454 - 11/28/07 11:42 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Phineas]
RottenBonnie Offline

Originally Posted By: Phineas
Stratification is seen in all of us. Like some of the others have said, it is a natural process, It's a matter of being honest with yourself, and true to your nature.

Water will seek its level without struggling. ;\)

That makes sense: be honest with myself and true to my nature. Good advice, thanks! I'll write that down somewhere and when I feel any sense of struggle within myself I'll just ask myself what is right for me. It's nice to be your own God. Thanks for the advice, Majic and Phineas.

Okay: social stratification (check)
Next task: potty training (No, not ME!)

#286471 - 11/28/07 01:15 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
 Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
By that, I mean that the life of every Satanist will reflect ALL of the tenants of Satanism.

Again these tenants of Satanism keep cropping up - are they not paying their rent or something?

Bonnie - as Phineas says stratification happens naturally, it's not just about having a rank, it's also having a place in society. Most people stratify themselves unconsciously, whether it be laziness that keeps them at the bottom or ambition that propels them to the top.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#286539 - 11/28/07 05:10 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Scion]
RottenBonnie Offline

Originally Posted By: Scion
 Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
By that, I mean that the life of every Satanist will reflect ALL of the tenants of Satanism.

Again these tenants of Satanism keep cropping up - are they not paying their rent or something?

If these Tenants of Satanism aren't paying their rent I am sure they will be evicted. You have to be responsible when it comes to Satanism, otherwise: *finger drawn across the neck*

Hail Satan! (and your tenants too)

#286542 - 11/28/07 05:15 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RottenBonnie]
RottenBonnie Offline

Sorry, Roho, I couldn't resist the urge to tease you. Tenets of Satanism. Tenants are renters.

Hail the Rooster!

#286547 - 11/28/07 05:34 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RottenBonnie]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Sorry, Roho, I couldn't resist the urge to tease you. Tenets of Satanism. Tenants are renters.

Hail the Rooster!

Tenets with an "e"...no wonder I couldn't find it.

Do not tell anyone!

#286551 - 11/28/07 05:48 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Moon Shadow Offline

Because other Satanists have different life experiences can The Church of Satan be truly embraced, with ALL it's tennants, by other Satanists?

Folks, I swear, next time I ask a question, I'll use a dictionary!

Moon Shadow

#286559 - 11/28/07 06:04 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Folks, I swear, next time I ask a question, I'll use a dictionary!

Moon Shadow

Too late...I have egg on my face, too, now!

#286605 - 11/28/07 09:07 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Moon Shadow]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
His personal experiences are what he's based the Satanist Religion upon. Because other Satanists have different life experiences can The Church of Satan be truly embraced, with ALL it's tennants [sic], by other Satanists?

This is like asking if people can understand Newton's three Laws of Motion without having an apple fall on their heads or working out all of the calculus. The obvious answer is yes.

Just LOOK for example at the links section of Churchofsatan.com. You'll see one example after another of people who have gone through their own sets of life experiences yet can all honestly call themselves Satanists. And these are just the people who have a website for what they do, let alone decided to submit it to Churchofsatan.com, not to mention are open about being Satanists in the firsts place!

Satanists have no problem embracing Satanism. Different Satanists may resonate more with some parts than others, but I don't see what LaVey's personal experiences have to do with accepting only 6 of the 9 statements, for example. If there's any arguing, it's pretty much over the APPLICATION of the principles (something I once said in an article which somebody then later plagiarized, but I digress).

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#286651 - 11/29/07 01:30 AM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: RottenBonnie]
verszou Offline

If these Tenants of Satanism aren't paying their rent I am sure they will be evicted. You have to be responsible when it comes to Satanism, otherwise: *finger drawn across the neck*

Hail Satan! (and your tenants too)

Well the rent can't be much, since the apartments must be very small, since the Church of Satan has to be small enough for us to embrace

But seriously - if Anton LaVey had felt that he had discovered something unique to his own life, why write a bible and start a religion based on it?

#286797 - 11/29/07 04:19 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: verszou]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Quite Verszou, indeed it was LaVey's conviction that Satanism was so fundamentally obvious that he said himself "If I didn't write this book, someone else (probably less qualified) would". It seemed that in his view Satanism already existed and was expressed (in that Satanists have always have existed), he just codified it as a religion and philosophy. He clearly didn't feel it was unique to him, indeed he obviously felt that what he was represented a streak that ran clearly through humanity.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#286854 - 11/29/07 06:34 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Scion]
Taubmann Offline

Originally Posted By: Scion
Quite Verszou, indeed it was LaVey's conviction that Satanism was so fundamentally obvious that he said himself "If I didn't write this book, someone else (probably less qualified) would". It seemed that in his view Satanism already existed and was expressed (in that Satanists have always have existed), he just codified it as a religion and philosophy. He clearly didn't feel it was unique to him, indeed he obviously felt that what he was represented a streak that ran clearly through humanity.

This is an unquestionable truth, perhaps some people will think Im wrong but for me LaVey didnt create anything ex nihilo but systematized and organizated something that has existed since the very beginning of humanity. In fact, I see not a coincidence but a
sincronicity between LaVeys "The Bible of Satan" and Evolas "Ride the Tiger", someone who rides the tiger and a satanist are too similar to be just a mere coincidence.

Edited by Taubmann (11/29/07 06:35 PM)

Kierkegaard

#286868 - 11/29/07 06:59 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Taubmann]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
 Quote:
"The Bible of Satan"

Dr. LaVey never penned a book by that title.

#286876 - 11/29/07 07:13 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Poetaster]
Taubmann Offline

Sorry for literally translating it from spanish, as that was the name of the only spanish, and horrible, translation of the book Ive seen.
The Satanic Bible.

Kierkegaard

#286879 - 11/29/07 07:22 PM Re: LaVey's life experience and Satanism [Re: Taubmann]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
No apology necessary.

Your English is really quite good, so I didn't realize that you weren't a native speaker. \:\)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements