Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#285650 - 11/25/07 12:33 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Who conducted the seminar? Was it with power point?

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#285698 - 11/25/07 02:52 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: RottenBonnie]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Once I dreamt about a man with two wives. One was a painter and one was a musician. They lived in a colorless bourgeois house with modernist furniture and lots of glass - you know the kind of thing I mean, a yuppie kind of house. The painter wife painted uninspired abstract art. The musician wife made tone poems. None of them were especially happy.

One day the musician wife disappeared. The man searched everywhere for her, but he couldn't find her.

Some weeks later, two men in wrinkly brown suits came to visit him. They were lawyers, and they said that Their Client knew where the man's musician wife was. The man would have to meet with The Client in order to get her back. The man agreed.

The Client was a tall figure in a robe with a cowl that hid His face. He lived in a temple carved of pure, well polished white marble, miles and miles underground, where the sun could never reach and never had. The only light was the faintest glimmer, like a flickering white flame reflecting off a shined but dented piece of metal. This glimmer followed The Client wherever He went. He didn't speak, but he motioned for his servants to lead the man to one of the rooms of this dark marble maze.

Inside the room was a dance hall. People were dancing like wild animals. On the stage was the musician wife. She was screaming into the mic. She had a band, they were playing something hard, industrial. Nothing at all like the tone poems she'd used to make.

The man walked toward the stage, calling to her. She looked him in the eye, and didn't recognize him at all. That's when the man realized he was in Hell, and his punishment was to watch his wife act out all the fantasies she'd repressed because they didn't fit with what kind of person he'd made her think she was supposed to be. Fantasies that he had no part in.

I am at the back of this dance hall, sitting, watching this happen, as if I am supervising.

#285734 - 11/25/07 04:04 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: reprobate]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
I dreamt that I had sex with a half tiger-half human... though, I think it was more tiger. And I can't remember what sex it was.

Talk about weird.

#285743 - 11/25/07 04:20 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Fala Offline
CoS Member

I was in a large building. The front of it was a club, the back was brightly lit...all surgical lights. I was in a cage...no, a plexiglass box, with holes, and I was shackled with my feet and hands to the floor. I had just enough chain to stand, but not enough to stand upright. My muscles ached. And I also had barbed wire along my naked body, so the more I struggled, or tried to lay down, the more I bled.

The feeling of desolation and hopelessness was overwhelming.

I had a plaque in front of me, with my name and stats on it...like I was a display in a sadistic zoo.

Something deep down called on me to ARISE.

I managed to rip the chains out of the floor, pull the barbed wire off of me, and kick open the box.

And around the corner were bodies of all decompositions: some freshly butchered, some forgotten...rotting and green-black. I can still see the blood dripping and the entrails glistening in the stark glare of the lights. All of them had industrial tools laying about, as if a giant butchering party had been interrupted by me freeing myself and looking around.

I cried a little, as a few of the dead were still recognizable as my friends.

And as I made my way...naked...to the front of the club, I grabbed every weapon I could.

I found those who I could catch who had the evidence of butchering on them and brutally killed them all.

So empowering.

#285773 - 11/25/07 06:06 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
If I were a smart ass I would tell a long dream, and say, "And you were there, and you...and even YOU! But I'm in my own house now!"

But I am not...so I won't.

The weirdest dream I ever had was that I was an Indian woman, with a child. In the dream, I aged, and the child grew up and left. I woke up crying. I missed that kid the whole day...and he never existed.

Dreams can be weird.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#285778 - 11/25/07 06:15 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: Discipline]
RottenBonnie Offline

Loc: The West Coast, USA
 Originally Posted By: Discipline
Who conducted the seminar? Was it with power point?

I arrived late and so I was in the back of the crowd. I think I gave someone my coat? I can't say for sure who was speaking, but it must have been someone important because the crowd was very enthusiastic. There was definitely no power point.
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

"There's no such thing as too many books." Poetaster

#285779 - 11/25/07 06:16 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
RottenBonnie Offline

Loc: The West Coast, USA
That's pretty hot. I think I may borrow that dream, Adequate.
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

"There's no such thing as too many books." Poetaster

#285909 - 11/26/07 04:11 AM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: G.F.V.]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
Check this out:

http://www.avclub.com/content/feature/if_you_film_it_133_21_good

#1 describes what you are talking about.

#285916 - 11/26/07 06:36 AM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: Fala]
Rafiq Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Idaho
That's pretty hot.

My most vivid dreams involved performing an exorcism.

I was the exorcist and I'd be driving the demon from a person or from a building. The danger and the righteous anger felt so overwhelming every time. Many of the scenes in my dreams were fairly cleche' given the different pop-culture movies about exorcism that are out there. That didn't really bother me though. I enjoy remembering the way I felt when I shouted with so much power(and I don't mean just volume). It was like I had the strength to crush the evil entity with my will and words alone. It was definately a rush.

#285938 - 11/26/07 10:18 AM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: Rafiq]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
When it comes to dreams (especially vivid/lucid dreaming) I may take the cake on 'wacky dreams'. ;\)

I had an odd one the night before last where I was staying at a friends home and needed to use the restroom.

I went inside the restroom and was greeted by a blue cat with whitish eyes. (Glowing eyes).

This particular cat had two other feline friends with him. One was black the other was gray.

This isn't odd in it's self, however, the blue cat changed colors and then proceeded to jump onto My back and dig it's claws into My skin.

I FELT THE PAIN. (I know this sounds odd) but I felt it. I wailed as I picked out his individual claws from My skin. I felt each dig.

I may make mention that I can oft times smell in My dreams and that I dream in color.

In any event, I opened the restroom door and the cats went into the bedroom which My dogs were occupying. I feared that a fight would break out between them but they all got along splendidly.

I woke up after that and was very happy to discover that I didn't need antibiotic ointment on My back. ;\)

What's it mean? No idea.

I used to dream a great deal about spiders. I would see them in real time and in My dreams. A ritual took care of all of that. \:\)

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#286370 - 11/28/07 01:23 AM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
If you would like future ones to be in power point, please drop a note in the suggestion box. \:\/

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#286573 - 11/28/07 06:59 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: Evil_Eve]
Lucidity Offline

Quote:
I may make mention that I can oft times smell in My dreams and that I dream in color.

It's hard to beleive that there are a lot of people who do not dream in color.

#286794 - 11/29/07 04:15 PM Re: Yes, I have crazy dreams. [Re: Lucidity]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Dogs probably don't. Not that I'm implying Evil Eve is a dog, you understand.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12020 Members
73 Forums
43830 Topics
405229 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements