Topic Options
#286811 - 11/29/07 04:49 PM Saying hi
ConquerOrPerish Offline

Loc: DC Metro Area
I lurked for a couple of days until I felt comfortable with the board. I just registered. Let me tell you about myself:

I'm not a Satanist, I'm an atheist. I have a hobby of learning about religions which is how I came across Satanism. I think it is one of THE world's most misunderstood religion after Vodun (voodoo). My favorite book is Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. I found it very refreshing and uplifting. I'm a little disappointed that passages were lifted and placed in the Satanic Bible, but all religious texts are derived from other texts.

I'm a black female, but I'm a conservative, a Social Darwinist, an objectivist (a little), a hedonist (I guess), a misanthrope (really :)), and definitely a libertarian.

Nice meeting you all.

"Making a difference makes sense only if you are convinced that you have mastered the subject at hand to the point where any difference you might make would be for the better." -Thomas Sowell

#286813 - 11/29/07 04:52 PM Re: Saying hi [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Hello.

Some more suggested reading material that I can recommend, which I have said numerous times, is "The Satanic Scriptures" by Magus Peter H. Gilmore. It is an excellent book, you will learn a lot.

Welcome

#286825 - 11/29/07 05:13 PM Re: Saying hi [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

This is the wrong forum for introductions.
Prevention of Virtue

Forum Stats
12157 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405736 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements