Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#287366 - 12/01/07 06:55 PM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
The first thing you need to do is to establish what you want, which is to say, figuring out what type of people you're interested in attracting.

Then, you need to scale that desire with realistic expectations of success. Being honest with yourself is important. But by that same measure, imposing self-defeating limitations on yourself by resorting to regurgitated norms of beauty isn't the proper way to go about it.

Once you do those two things, it's just a matter of confidently pursuing those goals by using your natural womanly charms. Personally, I find confidence in women to be extremely attractive.

A major stumbling block that some people can't seem to get past is the idea that they need to be proactive in their pursuits.

Interacting with the demographic that you wish to seduce will greatly increase the chances of success.

#287369 - 12/01/07 07:28 PM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: Poetaster]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

All good advice.

Quote:
Interacting with the demographic that you wish to seduce will greatly increase the chances of success.

That's the one that I need help with. Anyone know where all those smart well dressed lumberjacks who aren't intimidated by a woman with a perverted mind like a 10 year old boy trapped in the body of a voluptuous amazon goddess tend to hang out on a Saturday night?

To Miss Cop: I was slightly skeptical of The Satanic witch at first. But figuring out what works best for you tends to attract people in and of itself. They see your comfortability in your own skin. And it's hot.

I was already pretty good at maximizing my assets, but that book helped in the seduction aspect.

Also, it was refreshing to read words written by a man who clearly liked thick girls (of which I most definitely am). It reaffirmed for me that everyone has a type, and finding what it is is half the fun.

#287377 - 12/01/07 09:24 PM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: Bruja]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Beauty product junkie too?

I have people who call Me 'fu fu'.

I used to be involved in the beauty industry for Christian Dior and yes yes yes I am very FU FU.

My master bathroom is one of My Ritual Chambers if you will.

I MUST have a bath every day (maybe two).

I have pretty much every beauty product known to man. I do this for Myself. This makes Me feel good and it is an indulgence. (An expensive one at that). \:D

I like pretty things. I like pretty people. I like to be thin and to take care of Myself.

I watch what goes through these lips lest they end up on the hips.

I certainly don't do any of these things to attract a man or woman, but yes, because I LOVE IT.

I also wear pearls hats, and gloves simply because....it makes Me happy.

I actually get laughed at sometimes because of this. I don't give a damn.

I pass it off as a generation that knows nothing of history, beauty or....Jackie O. ;\)

Quote:
Confidence and intelligence are the best weapons in a woman's arsenal.

A wonderful quote.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#287386 - 12/01/07 10:50 PM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
 Originally Posted By: ConquerOrPerish
I have the read the first part, and LaVey says that unless you are so ugly that people stare at you, you are able to be extremely sexy.

That's a gross over-simplification. LaVey gives other examples in the book besides these two extremes. Hell, he even does so in The Satanic Bible regarding lesser magic. You should re-read that part (p111-113) and especially the chapter "Looks Mean Everything" from The Satanic Witch.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#287387 - 12/01/07 10:51 PM Suggestion. [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
May I suggest that you first finish reading the whole of the book?

#287393 - 12/02/07 12:58 AM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.

Things that popped out to me.

Originally Posted By: ConquerOrPerish
And I'm by nature introverted, analytical, and possibly boring in certain contexts.

And

Quote:
I once transfered to a white strip club when I was a stripper and all the girls were the skinny leg, big busted type. I find my J-Lo shape is more appeal to black guys

This can only mean a couple of things.

One, You're likely a 3 to 6 six o'clock with an unsatisfied Demonic. I can't tell without some sort of physical gauge. I'm going to wager a 5 to 6 because they have the sinous fluid-like movements that go well with exotic dancing.

Two, You're probably unconciously targetting your own clock type and don't even realise it. You noticed that "fat girls don't like you.". Which is probably because of a couple of things.

You're again probably too close to their clock type to get any kind of sexual chemistry going. And knowing that most heavier girls fall into the 5:30 to 9:30 area, they are going to have more socially gregarious personalities.

Here are a couple of tips.

With men, the more direct you are, the better you will get your intentions across. We simply communicate that way. Look in the eye, (Always the right eye, ladies!) and a cop a fanny-feel. You will have his undivided attention.

With seducing a woman. Indirect, more classical approaches to seduction work best. Start with environment, and work your way from there. For those on the right hand side, socially muted, more intellectually stimulating venues are needed. Museums, etc. Getting inside their head must be a game of keep-away. Two steps forward, one step back.

For those on the left, go to a bar, nightclub, anywhere there are lots of people and interaction is emphasised. The more you are physically interacting with a left-hand sider, the easier it is to infect their mind with thoughts of you. A common technique that I have used to seduce a woman into a menage et trios is to use a co-operative massage combined with low-light, and atmospherics.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#287409 - 12/02/07 05:02 AM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Fala Offline
CoS Member

Oh, do I love this subject.

Dr. LaVey created brilliance with TSW.

Quote:
Confidence and intelligence are the best weapons in a woman's arsenal.

In my opinion, the words "When to use" should be added to the front of this quote!

#287447 - 12/02/07 10:22 AM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: Fala]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
 Quote:
Quote:Confidence and intelligence are the best weapons in a woman's arsenal.

In my opinion, the words "When to use" should be added to the front of this quote!

That makes no sense at all. You obviously don't get what I am saying.

Knowing when to play your cards and use your attributes has nothing to do with switching your intelligence on and off.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#287449 - 12/02/07 10:25 AM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: Bruja]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Loc: CT
Hail that!
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#287455 - 12/02/07 10:42 AM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: Bruja]
Fala Offline
CoS Member

I was refering to the good Doctor's discussion in TSW [pages 199-201] about how the witch has to adapt; you have to be able to "dumb down" to the one that sees intelligence as a threat, in order to feed his ego.

Trust me: You and I see things exactly alike, Bruja!

#287457 - 12/02/07 10:47 AM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: Fala]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Knowing when to dumb down IS using your intelligence.

Hence, why I said your little addition to my quote changed my meaning entirely.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#287812 - 12/03/07 08:09 PM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Moon Shadow Offline

Loc: ohio
Yes, I've read the first part of The Satanic Witch. Yes, I suppose a clever Witch can get her way!
I'm reading The Secret Life of a Satanist and it is really an interesting book.
A part in it is about Jane Mansfield. She became one of the first converts to The Church of Satan.
Boy, she was very manipulative in her relationship with Levay. She would call him at all hours of the day and night. She would insist that he see her even when he was lecturing. Etc.
I was really surprised all and all then, that Levay, allowed himself to be so manipulated by her.
He didn't like her antics, but still allowed himself to be manipulated.

Moon Shadow

#287867 - 12/03/07 10:20 PM Correction. [Re: Moon Shadow]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
LaVey.

#287869 - 12/03/07 10:22 PM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: Moon Shadow]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
 Originally Posted By: Moon Shadow
Yes, I've read the first part of The Satanic Witch. Yes, I suppose a clever Witch can get her way!
I'm reading The Secret Life of a Satanist and it is really an interesting book.
A part in it is about Jane Mansfield. She became one of the first converts to The Church of Satan.
Boy, she was very manipulative in her relationship with Levay. She would call him at all hours of the day and night. She would insist that he see her even when he was lecturing. Etc.
I was really surprised all and all then, that Levay, allowed himself to be so manipulated by her.
He didn't like her antics, but still allowed himself to be manipulated.

Moon Shadow

Sigh......

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#287890 - 12/04/07 12:19 AM Re: Question about the Satanic Witch [Re: Zaftig]
RottenBonnie Offline

Loc: The West Coast, USA
 Originally Posted By: lexiphanic

Anyone know where all those smart well dressed lumberjacks who aren't intimidated by a woman with a perverted mind like a 10 year old boy trapped in the body of a voluptuous amazon goddess tend to hang out on a Saturday night?

Are you talking about those lumberjacks dressed in suits and ties? I'm gonna guess that they hang out at Starbucks. Yes, final answer: Starbucks.

Bonnie
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

"There's no such thing as too many books." Poetaster

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements