Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#287722 - 12/03/07 04:21 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: ShadowDragon]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Loc: CT
Thank you for telling me what Magister Nemo meant by his sentence.

Seeing as I felt he kept it cryptik.

And thank you for thinking I need things explained.
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#287723 - 12/03/07 04:29 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Dave_C]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

[quote=Dave_C]
 Quote:
I like how he is passive aggressively accusing those who agreed with Magister Nemo "for whatever reason" of being sheep following the herd!

Perhaps he thought he could just slip that in there without anyone noticing! Yet he wants us to follow a brick-a-brack of random thoughts and agree with him lest we be "followers".

Who knows I could be wrong but I doubt it, based on the language he has been using, carefully trying to mask insults by "I don't mean too be rude but..." sort of talk.

I do not mask insult...it was plain and pointed towards the man who was rude. I am no savage, and I do not mask intent, only my face.

And make no mistake, I do not need others to be what I am. I simpy attract others and they help with my plans.
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#287724 - 12/03/07 04:33 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

No...

I also think most all humans were born alone.

Not me.

#287725 - 12/03/07 04:36 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Reading your positive way of thinking, makes me glad you ignored me.

Anyone who is positive in anything is simply not worth being in contact with.

I also think its dreadfully dangerous to ignore anyone like me.

But in your case it is safe...I do not fish for such game.

Edited by Fagneto (12/03/07 04:38 PM)
Edit Reason: This guy...sheesh. Ignore me, my ass.

#287728 - 12/03/07 04:38 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Seems like you are.

#287729 - 12/03/07 04:47 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Thank you for a peaceful post...ahhh, finally civil nature.

I will say (for the third time) in no way did I think Magister Nemo meant anything to do with being "lonely" or that he was in some deep pit of solitude.

I can imagine him picking friends with surgical attention and pride.

In fact, I'd place money on it.

I am shocked to see so many people taking this in the most shallow and direct manner, as if the post was intended for children to read.

No, it was not meant to show some sadness for this amazing individual's relatioships or lack of.

It is much deeper then that...

I do not think I am alone now, ever or will be.

Nor do I think life is a one-way ticket to death absolute.

I pity the thought!

I can only embrace the hope that "if" he read my post, he understood more then the basic word "lonely" and the primitive word "friends". Disagree or not, I hope he saw what I was posting about much clearer then those who rushed to communicate.

The again, how could he not?

Edited by Fagneto (12/03/07 04:52 PM)

#287730 - 12/03/07 04:49 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

I am not alone, nor am I lonely.

And I do not need humans for that.

#287732 - 12/03/07 04:52 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Fagneto]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:
I also think its dreadfully dangerous to ignore anyone like me.

Danger's my middle name. ;\)

#287735 - 12/03/07 04:56 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Scion]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

No shit...

Its a lark and a laugh when I see so many "smart" Satanists guessing if I think Magister Nemo is without friends in life.

Please...gear up, think deeper, ignore me or just move along.

Or...just keep doing what you are doing.

You will is your will...not mine.

#287737 - 12/03/07 04:58 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Originally Posted By: Phosis
Leave it to someone else to sum up exactly what I meant, in much fewer words.

I should have just kept my mouth shut until Roho came along

Agreed.

#287739 - 12/03/07 05:02 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
While I appreciate that, Phosis, I believe Discipline put it quite nicely.

Discipline is a very elite minded man. I have always enjoyed all his posts and views that I have run in to. Even the ones here. He is a civil man with a long arm of the mind.

Damn good with the science to.

I salute him.

#287742 - 12/03/07 05:09 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

This true "loneliness" is no more frightening then the concept of the grave being our final place of rest, a concept which most Satanists have already hopefully become pretty comfortable with.

I am 100% overjoyed to not belong to what you assume "most" Satanists are comfortable with.

I am not one of those you mention here.

#287744 - 12/03/07 05:10 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Discipline]
Quatermass Offline
CoS Member

Loc: England
 Originally Posted By: Discipline
I own "Enemy Mine". It is a great B Sci-Fi movie.

Ah well, the five minutes I spent reading this daft thread weren't completely wasted. At least I have something to add to my "must watch" list.

Thanks. \:D

#287746 - 12/03/07 05:13 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Fagneto]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I can't help but notice a curious idol worship dripping from your posts.

But the thing that interests me the most in this thread is that so many people have presumed to speak for another man.

That's confusing to me.

Maybe I'm just crazy.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a personís faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#287749 - 12/03/07 05:18 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

You cannot sway me, only because I have not seen evidence to prove otherwise.
Well then, there is your reasoning. That makes much sense. I can only say that I have seen reason to think otherwise.

If you are here to "sway" in the first place, you are not here for the right reasons. You claimed you were not happy that Magister Nemo would not change his mind on the topic, and have mentioned your inablity to sway anyone several times.
Sway you? Or anyone other then Magister Nemo? No sir, never my intent, in fact I am very happy to see so many people know zero-shit about what I am saying. The reason it hurt to see Magister Nemo say what he did, is because I hoped he invested some indecision on this matter. I am not shocked that you are so "positive" on the nature of death and what it means to live on earth in the shell you were given. I simply place hope that Magister Nemo knows what I speak of. If not, then there is nothing I can do to change his mind. Just like there is nothing you can do to change mine.

If you believe you are not alone, great. More power to you.

Thank you...and indeed you are correct.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12017 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements