Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#287752 - 12/03/07 05:24 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Loc: CT
 Originally Posted By: Phosis
Sell our lives to the butcher?

Yes...or in your case make a free donation with you.

NOW who is being rude?

Me...but hardly near my capacity. But here I am required to keep a somewhat tame tongue.

EDIT: Sounds like, oh, I don't know, a sacrifice? Are you sure you are a Satanist and not a "Magister Nemoist"? But of course, I'm sure the Magister would think such things were a bunch of a hogwash anyways.

Hmmmm....Magister Nemoist? Nope, not me. But I will openly admit there is much to envy, respect and admire about that man. And your life means nothing to me...if it was not a crime "and" it would please him, yes I would trade you in for parts.

And if it did not amuse him? I'd destroy you to amuse me. Your content here has grown ruder by the post...I will not follow you towards your destination.

Lucky for all...the law is a leash I respect more then all.

Edited by Fagneto (12/03/07 05:26 PM)
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#287753 - 12/03/07 05:25 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Fagneto]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Fagneto - I don't know what you're smoking, but it's not doing much for your mental state. Just a friendly word of advice.

Poetaster - I doubt anyone here is "speaking" on Nemo's behalf because they feel that he's not able to do it himself, if that's what you're implying.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#287755 - 12/03/07 05:30 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Scion]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Perhaps it is because you "think" I want a single one of you to agree with what I am saying.

Dear Gods...what a horrible mistake you have made. Forgive yourself.
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#287757 - 12/03/07 05:35 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Quatermass]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Originally Posted By: Quatermass
Ah well, the five minutes I spent reading this daft thread weren't completely wasted. At least I have something to add to my "must watch" list.Thanks. \:D

Lucky you...you didn't fully waste your time reading what was left here for you to read.

I am jealous.

#287759 - 12/03/07 05:38 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Poetaster]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Idol worship? No...wrong.

But if you think it is wrong or out of place to envy a man or woman, then you missed serious parts of Satanism.

And if you "do" embrace the freedom and usefulness of envy, jealousy and pride in doing so...then how the hell can you not place those feelings on a man so literate and insightful as Magister Nemo.

Have you read anything he has written?

#287761 - 12/03/07 05:44 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Scion]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Originally Posted By: Scion
Fagneto - I don't know what you're smoking, but it's not doing much for your mental state. Just a friendly word of advice.

"Humor is a two-handed sword...right now you are holding the blade."

These words were first said to me from a man who I hail as a God. I do not enjoy your jokeing nature in saying I do drugs.

Originally Posted By: Scion
Poetaster - I doubt anyone here is "speaking" on Nemo's behalf because they feel that he's not able to do it himself, if that's what you're implying.

You doubt a lot of things...

#287762 - 12/03/07 05:45 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Fagneto]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
Let me call your attention back to a few comments that you made:

Quote:
And your life means nothing to me...if it was not a crime "and" it would please him, yes I would trade you in for parts.

Quote:

Since I would sell all your lives to the butcher just to amuse this "wise man"

Do you really want to go down this road?

Quote:

Have you read anything he has written?

Yes.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#287764 - 12/03/07 05:50 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Fagneto]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:
These words were first said to me from a man who I hail as a God.

Seek treatment.

#287770 - 12/03/07 06:13 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: HellofallHells]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Hmmm...how many Satanic brothers do you have? Do you not allow them the right to be a God? Do you tell them to seek treatment in your union with them?

You seek treatment...I am getting damn far in my travels untreated and without a blindfold.

Thank you.

#287771 - 12/03/07 06:15 PM To those so sure and proud to be so positive. [Re: Fagneto]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Well, what a horrible way to move forward into an open debate. So carelessly, many of you have openly stated assumptions on what I “must have” meant, and even worse, what Magister Nemo meant by a single sentence.

Simply saying this a fifth time will surly not shut any of you vipers up. But, I shall say it anyway.

The original post was not created to have a gaggle of geese honk their ideas on what they assume Magister Nemo means when he speaks, nor did any of you even read past the words “lonely” or “friend” in anything but the most basic of their implications. I would be lying if I told any of you I was shocked or disappointed. In fact, on my way to work I wore a smirk feeling superior to mostly all of you.

The meaning behind this post can only be understood fully by an individual who may know of what I hint at.

So many of you assume death absolute, lone existence as the only “intelligent” beings on earth, and the “positive” verdict that your thoughts on those matters are overwhelmingly factual.

Satanism is not about being positive; in fact, it is the poison that creates false doctrines and harmful practices of men. A positive stance on anything as unsure as death, solitary intelligence as a race, and the nutshell observations of what it means to travel in this universe is a surly the bane to all things truly Satanic.

There is nothing wrong with setting your clock to match the sun’s movements…we all see the sun daily and trusting it is a good gamble. But to say it is factual that the sun will be there on time tomorrow is hogwash and tomfoolery; a great wager to place a bet on, sure, but still not impossibly flawless. Nothing can be 100% factual when dealing with perceptions in this universe.

The math behind you chance of being here is closer to impossible then the chance that the sun will not be here in the next hour. It is far more possible that a star die today, then a race be born here in this curved void.

Those of you who jump to show they “know” the truth, are those who will assume I am talking about a God, or a Devil, or some magic fairy that makes things sparkle. Those types are worthless to me as a whole, unless they are of course cleaning my home, flipping my burgers or pumping my gas (I abhor and refuse such physical labor…it doesn’t please me). But for those who are ready enough to understand that ANY thought is in danger of being flipped or turned inside out, without a moment’s notice or warning, are truly gifted.

I have posted what I thought after of years and years of Satanic study and self exploration. I do not simple turn the television to the discovery channel and accept what it has to offer me as fact.

And one last warning for you all…Satanism in no way forbids the presence, existence or possibility of intelligence among us that is ultimately not human. In fact, to place a fact on such a subject would be everything Satanism is not.

The power I have gained in my life is envied by hundreds of people. Oh yes, “envied” to the point where I must seek to protect myself for war. To the point where I must filter and decide on my thoughts, friends, alliances and affairs with great levels of mediation and forethought.

I am guessing you all do not suffer from any level of fame, communion with things you are willing to “bet on” being otherworldly, or direct signs that you can not be stopped if you continue to proceed how you normally do.

I have, pride, wisdom, love, growing success, enemies, allies, imitators, scholars and merriment around me at all times. They are all very welcome. Closed mindedness of course, is not.

The original post, faulty in its style as it is, was not intended to sway minds that are so sure of such matters. In fact, I want nothing to do with debating such things with that sort of lot.

PS-I honor your freedom to be so caged in fact. I hope you have not missed that point. I simply find it laughable to a degree that is almost bringing me to the point of pissing myself.

Good day

#287772 - 12/03/07 06:22 PM Re: To those so sure and proud to be so positive. [Re: Fagneto]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#287773 - 12/03/07 06:24 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Poetaster]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

What road are you even speaking of?

I have also read much of what you have posted in the past...frankly I see nothing wrong with my personal thought that you are worth less to me then a rusty coin from the cracks of my washing-machine.

Seriously now...it is a crime to sell you to a man who makes a living off of cutting and serving pork, beef and chicken products. So there is zero chance of me ever doing so.

But yes...if the key to the world was placed in my hands, this entire world would be lacking billions of people who do not amuse, serve or enlighten me. What the fuck is so wrong about such a thought, eh?

My hands are tied by law...but if it ever becomes "my world" you will not suffer long in it.

Unless you have a good strong back.

#287774 - 12/03/07 06:26 PM Re: To those so sure and proud to be so positive. [Re: Poetaster]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

It is always a pleasure to see a man reduced to a cute gif or fancy logo.

#287776 - 12/03/07 06:34 PM Godliness [Re: Fagneto]
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
What ever happened to being your own god? Is it a forgotten art?

I do not mean a solipsistic god who is alone in a seemingly self created reality, but a god that is master of the reality that they are in. There is a certain quality of exclusiveness from the latter point of view, one that does not seem as despairing as it would seem to be with the simple word of "aloneness" as a substitute meaning.

I think that might be the point to consider in this thread..

#287783 - 12/03/07 07:05 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Fagneto]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.

I doubt that you are intimidating anyone with your insults and boasts about being capable of destroying various members of the board. I've personally gotten a chuckle out of your overinflated ego and idiotic rants.

I call bullshit... everything about you.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12024 Members
73 Forums
43832 Topics
405256 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements