Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#287790 - 12/03/07 07:27 PM Re: To those so sure and proud to be so positive. [Re: Fagneto]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

I would recommend you not beat your chest so hard and tone down the pretentiousness a bit.
Prevention of Virtue

#287798 - 12/03/07 07:42 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Lust Offline

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#287799 - 12/03/07 07:42 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Bruja]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Loc: CT
Fair enough...then I shall reward you as I did them.

You see my stranger, there is a serious law I have followed since I was a creature of single digit age. It is "my" law, and by no means do I wish to change you to accept it...but it is this-

"I never attack, insult or attempt harm on anything or anyone who has not done the same to me firstly and with intent."

Now...you can call bullshit. That's actually the nice way of being honest. What fool would dance to my tune and trust anything I say on faceless value? Surly not me if I was you.

The fact that I have made many judgments on you simply by that one icon-pic of yours, would make me a pig for saying you "shouldn't do such" in judging me over so many silly posts.

I have never in over 20 years, nor will I ever, insult, molest or accost an individual firstly with intent. It just is not inside me to do so. So I will not bark at you. I will just clear you up on a huge mistake.

I have no intent or desire to intimdate anyone. I have never said anything that was intended to bring harm or fear...that would be a fool's game since those who know me here know I am a sweetheart with a silver tongue.

I make music, I paint, I draw, I make masks and wear them with common minded men and women who live in a world we created. In that world you would be hailed as a Goddess if you were enough like us and came with the desire to enjoy a new magic we have found.

I can not tell you the changes in mind that take place after wearing a mask in public for close to a decade, in roving packs of artists who do the same. I can not explain to you that there truly is an amazing thing that happens to the human mind when a mask is worn that long.

I can not tell you how many people know only my plastic face. The trust I have for those who I allow to see my skin under that mask. Or the adventures we have had in all these years.

Alls I can say is, the faction I created by simply inventing fancy dreams in my bed one night, almost a decade ago, has grown into something I enjoy, protect and adore. It is my culture if I may risk the rolling eyes of all those snarky enough to refuse me the use of one word.

I live a fancy lad's life in a fancy lad's world. But the truth should be know that world was not handed to me. It was built through satanic practice and the main reason i ever return here is out of my love and gratitude for Doctor Lavey's Satanic bible in my life, not to bring chaos to his dreams.

Yes I bark...but have you seen the bites being inflicted? All posts are ordered and time stamped for you if you truly wish to call me the starter of any insults directed.

I understand you call bullshit, and rightly you must. You do not live as I do. I do not live like you do (but I'd look damn good in your lip stick...seriously). I simply am of the faceless world of my creation.

I will leave this computer to return to that world and fall of the face of this board soon enough, for months...and I will return (if allowed?) much the same man.

The man you call bullshit.

I will tell you one thing we do not have so much of in my world. "Lack of civil nature."

Yes, I know...savage nature is much more fun. But I do not think its the best way to meet the world in a mask. It would bring hate on me and my people.
You see, the world I have created, I have become a God. And there are those around me who salute me as grand. I have fans and friends, zealots and family. It is not good practice in my faction to be the attacker. Its best to try and commune.

I did not post this to remove your bullshit calling. I did this to tell you that I was not trying to start a fight. I was being insulted, and I do love returning such things.

Have a great life. Win something!
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#287801 - 12/03/07 07:45 PM My reply. [Re: Fagneto]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
It is damned hard to clearly express some ideas in this medium.

When we "hint" at things, the chances of real communication drop down close to zero.

I could interpret what you have written in this rather long thread in several ways.

I am going to risk offering several answers and let you see if any fit.

I already write extensively and respond in depth elsewhere on important and serious topics so I do not intend to attempt to duplicate that here.

(Please remember that this message board is "where the elite come to play ..." and not where the elite come to get serious. All too many seem to miss that small but important guiding suggestion).

Alone is "All One".

I am one.

Nemo is "no one".

I am no one.

Is this a contradiction or a definition?

That would require deciding upon the context.

From my perspective, I am looking out from the center of the universe.

If the universe is infinite (and I really do not see an outer boundary) then where could the center not be?

If the universe is infinite how large could the center be?

When I close my eyes I am the Destroyer of Worlds ...or just taking a nap.

Death is my enemy.

I hate and am opposed to death.

Death is to not have your memories.

Ask any amnesiac.

For the rest, again, I am not certain I have addressed your real concern but have shotgunned the few that surfaced first as I read through this thread.

For those who have complimented me, thank you.

For those who hate me, thank you.

For those who wish to convert me, thank you.

For those who don't care one way or the other, thank you.

Well that's about all I can think to say right now.

Hope that covers it.

#287802 - 12/03/07 07:46 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Fagneto]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#287804 - 12/03/07 07:51 PM Re: To those so sure and proud to be so positive. [Re: LKRice]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

You are right...I am sorry if the powers over this board's function is not pleased.

I really don't get to swim with so many wonderfully hostile minds. And yes, I really do mean "wonderfully".

Your very right...I shall tame myself.

Sorry to all posters.
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#287806 - 12/03/07 07:55 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Lust]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Haha, a picture says a thousand words.

I didn't mean to come of masochistic or brooding. I am a very happy, outgoing kind of guy, not someone who is waiting for death. I have always just considered life that way. Death has never been frightening to me because it happens to everyone, and everything, so why should it be scary? And being alone to me simply means I am the only one sharing my consciousness with myself.

Didn't mean to come off as some kind of phantom of the night.

EDIT: Correction! Death ITSELF is scary, because it is, the end. It is scary in a dissapointing way. But as of right now, with no other proof to prove anything otherwise, I "know" what happens when we die. So death is not the unknown...it is simply a place where you cease to exist. That itself is undesirable, but the question of "What happens when we die?" Does not scare me.

Edited by Phosis (12/03/07 08:01 PM)

#287807 - 12/03/07 07:57 PM I get it. [Re: Nemo]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
This was all in reference to my little post here:

http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=287526

Sheesh. The newbie was saying how the reason for coming here was to meet other people.

I was attempting to point out something very simple - coming to Satanism as a social outlet may not be the best reason for doing so.

I see that you are concerned about death and read that into my "ultimate" word choice.

Well, I am also concerned about death and, again, have and continue to write extensively about that issue ...elsewhere - not here.

I come here to play. ;\)

#287808 - 12/03/07 07:58 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Same here.

Be wealthy, be well.

#287809 - 12/03/07 07:58 PM Re: To those so sure and proud to be so positive. [Re: Fagneto]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
 Quote:
A positive stance on anything as unsure as death

Wow...

Edited by The_Lightning (12/03/07 08:58 PM)
Edit Reason: Someone swat it =S

#287814 - 12/03/07 08:13 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Lust Offline

The picture was in no way directed at you.

Quote:
Sell our lives to the butcher?

NOW who is being rude?

It should make sense now?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#287815 - 12/03/07 08:19 PM Re: Are you alone? [Re: Lust]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Yes it does. Thanks for clarifying. What cartoon is that from? Looks like a Gary Larson strip.

#287816 - 12/03/07 08:22 PM Re: To those so sure and proud to be so positive. [Re: Fagneto]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Very nice retort, coming from a chap with a cute logo as an avatar.

#287819 - 12/03/07 08:31 PM Re: My reply. [Re: Nemo]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Originally Posted By: Nemo
From my perspective, I am looking out from the center of the universe.

Originally Posted By: Nemo
If the universe is infinite how large could the center be?

Yes Magister Nemo, you have done far more then just answer my major concerns. I thank you very much for the time you have spent here.

No Death.

#287821 - 12/03/07 08:35 PM Re: I get it. [Re: Nemo]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Understood, Magister Nemo.

Forgive me for limiting a single thirsty second of your time out of any duty you may or may not have.

I hope you play hard good man. Play forever and then some.

Cheers.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12221 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406144 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements