Topic Options
#28787 - 02/26/04 08:58 PM Question to Rev.
bahemoth Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Rev. Ventrue I have a Question, I posted an item called Ebay and every time I go to check it , it has eiher been deleted or vanished , It had to do with a Grotto item being sold on Ebay, Just wondering if you have deleted for your own reason or if my computer is nuts?
Thanks
Bahemoth
H.S

Edited by bahemoth (02/26/04 08:59 PM)

#28788 - 02/26/04 09:09 PM Re: Question to Rev. [Re: bahemoth]
Black_Knight Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Canada
Apparently what you posted were items being sold by an ex-member of the Church of Satan, and so as a way to not give more attention this idividual, the post was deleted.

Such posts get deleted all the time.

#28789 - 02/26/04 09:58 PM Re: Question to Rev. [Re: Black_Knight]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Very correct. The item was a cheap way to attempt to get cash. The item is not worth anything near what the person was asking for it. So I tend to try and help keep people from making a mistake and bidding on it and paying way to much for something I know for a fact is not worth anything. If you look at it as a scam you will save yourself a lot of money.

If anyone ever needs to know if something is on the level, they just need to ask me and I would be more than happy to validate the item the best I can. Its better than paying over $100 for a poster of Dr. LaVey like one person did.... that was WAY over priced and the money went straight to an Anti-CoS Organization... how stupid....

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#28790 - 02/27/04 01:47 AM Re: Question to Rev. [Re: Magister Frost]
bahemoth Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Thanks alot for the Clarification! I just thought something was wrong with my computer and that item looked very much like a scam!
Thanks
BAHEMOTH
H.S

#28791 - 02/27/04 04:07 AM Re: Question to Rev. [Re: Magister Frost]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Ridiculous. Anyone who would buy these things from these traitors are traitors themselves.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405790 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements