Topic Options
#287049 - 11/30/07 09:35 AM The elite
ConquerOrPerish Offline

Loc: DC Metro Area
What makes you "the elite?"

"Making a difference makes sense only if you are convinced that you have mastered the subject at hand to the point where any difference you might make would be for the better." -Thomas Sowell

#287084 - 11/30/07 12:13 PM Re: The elite [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Proceed to the Church of Satan website, in the menu (theory and practice) go to Magus Gilmore's essay "Satanism: The Feared Rligion". Read and understand this essay, and you'll begin to obtain an answer to your question.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#287086 - 11/30/07 12:26 PM Re: The elite [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
The term is "Alien Elite."

Either word without the other does not work within our context.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#287118 - 11/30/07 03:23 PM Re: The elite [Re: Ygraine]
ConquerOrPerish Offline

I read the essay but I still don't get it

"Making a difference makes sense only if you are convinced that you have mastered the subject at hand to the point where any difference you might make would be for the better." -Thomas Sowell

#287132 - 11/30/07 04:21 PM Re: The elite [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#287141 - 11/30/07 04:44 PM Re: The elite [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Then you never will.

We appreciate your proving our point that we are born not made, and that if you don't get it, you're not supposed to.

Don't take this as an insult, but simply accept this is not the place for you, and go about your business secure in the knowledge that this particular religion is not for you.

Best wishes.

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#287198 - 11/30/07 07:50 PM Re: The elite [Re: Ygraine]
ConquerOrPerish Offline

I'm not trying to be in the religion, I just wanted to exchange thoughts.

eta: my interpretation is that you are the elite because you don't follow the herd in terms of being told what to do, etc. also that you are part of the producer/creater caste rather than the large mass at the bottom of the proverbial pyramid.

Edited by ConquerOrPerish (11/30/07 07:51 PM)

#287363 - 12/01/07 06:44 PM Re: The elite [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
ConquerOrPerish Offline

"1. Do you feel naturally and happily alienated from the stupid masses of humanity? That is the alien part of it.

2. Are you in fact demonstrably superior (by YOUR standards) to those masses from which you feel alienated?

Does that help?

If not, then it doesn't fit you."

Not to show off, but this definitely fits me, which is why I feel drawn to this excellent path.

1. The fact that I even endorse a religion called Satanism sets me apart from the herd, even from the so-called "avant-garde" types like neo-pagans and post-modernists. I'm also a black social Darwinist, a black conservative, and a black supporter of eugenics. I hate political correctness because only some people receive this deference and special treatment but not others. To me, the only thing more base than a victim is a socially-sanctioned victim. Besides, I have always felt as if I was somehow "different" from other girls. I was bisexual and masturbating at age 10, having oral sex by age 13, a stripper at 21. I never endorse actual misogyny and sexism, and I refuse to serve men, I don't care if they're "oppressed" black men. I am glad to be an individualistic misanthropic person.

2. This is the part that confused me about "the elite". I like to be objective and logical about my reasoning, not just arbitrary. I thought there were certain traits Satanists considered elite, like wealth, a prestigious career, or strong sex appeal. I suppose intelligence/logic and innovative thinking put me head over heels above the rest...

At any rate, now I understand the philosophy.

#287372 - 12/01/07 08:07 PM Re: The elite [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I am curious about something: you keep mentioning your race. It is not relevant, so why are you so insistent on doing so?

#287388 - 12/01/07 10:54 PM What makes us the elite. [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
What makes you "the elite?"

Not having to ask about Sammy Davis Jr.

#287648 - 12/03/07 11:35 AM Re: What makes us the elite. [Re: Nemo]
ConquerOrPerish Offline

haha

#287688 - 12/03/07 01:35 PM Re: What makes us the elite. [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Actually, if you think about it, my answer is not really a joke.

#288881 - 12/07/07 06:53 PM Re: The elite [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
long range death Offline

Loc: Huntington
(Only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are permitted to post replies in this forum. All other replies will be deleted.)

Edited by Reverend_Harris (12/07/07 07:10 PM)

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405803 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements