Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#289936 - 12/11/07 03:38 PM User name changes
Max Rose Offline

Hello. I am wondering if the request to change your displayed user name feature is functional. I really would like to change my name if that is possible but it requires moderator approval. I made a request about a week ago and nothing has happened which makes me think that the feature is being ignored by moderators because it is a hassle. Should I just delete my account and create a new one?

#289997 - 12/11/07 08:25 PM Re: User name changes [Re: Max Rose]
Max Rose Offline

Sorry I should have posted this under website comments and questions. If you want to move this question then please do so.

#290011 - 12/11/07 10:00 PM Re: User name changes [Re: Max Rose]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Quote:
... makes me think that the feature is being ignored by moderators because it is a hassle.

Board Administrators have to approve name changes. They're both extremely busy individuals and probably have not seen the request yet.

Quote:
Should I just delete my account and create a new one?

Is having a different screen name really THAT important to you? There's really no need to create a new account.
Prevention of Virtue

#290041 - 12/12/07 12:36 AM Re: User name changes [Re: LKRice]
Max Rose Offline

Okay, I can wait. Thank you for the info.

#291296 - 12/17/07 08:24 AM Re: User name changes [Re: LKRice]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Regarding display name changes:

Does simply changing the name in your profile mean an automatic request is sent to admins? Or would I have to send a seperate PM?

Thank you in advance.

#292432 - 12/21/07 11:22 PM Re: User name changes [Re: Zaftig]
DarkenedOne Offline

Loc: Thailand
 Originally Posted By: lexiphanic
Regarding display name changes:

Does simply changing the name in your profile mean an automatic request is sent to admins? Or would I have to send a seperate PM?

Thank you in advance.

I have the same agitation too. Please aid us on this. Thanks.

#292635 - 12/22/07 11:40 PM Re: User name changes [Re: DarkenedOne]
Max Rose Offline

My user name has been updated. It took about 3 weeks of waiting but all I had to do was submit the request through the profile edit screen. No separate PMs.

Thank you so much to the board administrators for taking the time to grant my request.

#293155 - 12/25/07 11:06 AM Re: User name changes [Re: Max Rose]
ODINCHEIF Offline
banned again

Loc: New Mexico, USA
I was wondering if my profile introduction is correct for you all because I'm new here and I'm still doing my best to understand how it works. Thank You!!! Hail Satan!!!

ODINCHEIF
My name is Charles Gutierrez Tepes and I'm an Archaeology and workin on my Bachlors Degree,Masters Degree and PhD. I emjoy playing my bass guitar. I love all kinds ov beautiful women!!! I hike the mountains, keeping my secrets to myself. Etc.!!!

#293157 - 12/25/07 11:15 AM Re: User name changes [Re: ODINCHEIF]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Originally Posted By: ODINCHEIF
I was wondering if my profile introduction is correct for you all because I'm new here and I'm still doing my best to understand how it works. Thank You!!! Hail Satan!!!

ODINCHEIF

You start by introducing yourself in the forum marked "REQUIRED LttD Member Introductions", not in your profile.
Prevention of Virtue

#293159 - 12/25/07 11:19 AM Re: User name changes [Re: LKRice]
ODINCHEIF Offline
banned again

Loc: New Mexico, USA
Thank You I appreciate it alot!!! Thanks Again!!!
My name is Charles Gutierrez Tepes and I'm an Archaeology and workin on my Bachlors Degree,Masters Degree and PhD. I emjoy playing my bass guitar. I love all kinds ov beautiful women!!! I hike the mountains, keeping my secrets to myself. Etc.!!!

#293409 - 12/26/07 06:30 PM Re: User name changes [Re: ODINCHEIF]
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Loc: Hobbs, NM
I was banned because of the reason that I ignored putting my introduction. I had to go out ov town yesterday because it was X-mas and I was visiting family. I didn't have access to a computer but I did do the introduction for my new account. I apologize if it seemed that I ignored the intro, I just had to go out ov town and there's no excuse but that's the truth. I apologize. Thank You and I hope my Introduction interests you all!!! Hail Satan

The Lone Wolf is Proud to Stand Alone from the Pack!!! Because the Pack are a Couple of Pups that Still Can't Wander On and Explore New Worlds and escape the Putrid Worlds of the Old.

#293457 - 12/26/07 08:44 PM Re: User name changes [Re: MARDUKXUL]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

You weren't permanently banned. You were given a temporary ban for failing to post your introduction within the stated time frame.
Prevention of Virtue

#293535 - 12/27/07 03:36 AM Re: User name changes [Re: LKRice]
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Loc: Hobbs, NM
I understand completely and I have done the Introduction for this new account. So you can feel free to delete my old account if you want to. Thank You!

The Lone Wolf is Proud to Stand Alone from the Pack!!! Because the Pack are a Couple of Pups that Still Can't Wander On and Explore New Worlds and escape the Putrid Worlds of the Old.

#296037 - 01/06/08 09:36 AM Re: User name changes [Re: Max Rose]
lala Offline
banned

Hi ,
I was thinking of where i can really meet people here and know more things like that.

I need a reply.
Lala

#296044 - 01/06/08 09:56 AM Re: User name changes [Re: lala]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Originally Posted By: lala
I need a reply.

You need to post an introduction.
Prevention of Virtue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Magister Frost 

Forum Stats