Topic Options
#29082 - 02/29/04 12:06 AM A section for lampoon
DCAdam22 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Washington, DC
I am sure that every day several posts must be deleted because they are pure trash or nonsense. LttD must attract its share of Xian nutcases, winos, schizos, Wiccans, and other such people who are out of touch with reality.
However, if only for the sake of laughter, I think there should be an area where those type of posts ("I want to make a pact with Satan? Can anyone tell me how?") should be seen. It would serve as both sad commentary on society and provide a little humor.

"We are all animals, my lady!" -Darkness, "Legend"

#29083 - 02/29/04 04:45 PM Re: A section for lampoon [Re: DCAdam22]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
Although I understand the reasoning behind such an idea, I don't think it would be very productive. Better to just let the mods do their job and leave it at that.
However, if you really enjoy laughing at the monkies, the best thing to do is to save their ramblings before they get deleted. I have a large MS Word file of now long-gone posts, which I occasionally peruse for my own amusement. (PM me if you'd like me to e-mail it to you ).

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#29084 - 02/29/04 07:58 PM Ignore button [Re: DCAdam22]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 11549'00"W 3714'00"N
The "ignore this user" button can be pressed with much sardonic laughter, more easily, and makes a strong statement to society:

"We aren't listening".

HAIL SATAN!!!

(just press the "echo" button if you'd like to do a double-take on this)

#29085 - 03/01/04 04:07 AM Re: A section for lampoon [Re: DCAdam22]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
They have this feature on Helnock & Donna Black's Satanism-UK board. The forum is called "The Temple of Spaz" and it has to be said that it's very funny at times.

I am not sure whether it would work here, maybe it would, maybe not. It is The good Reverend's decision.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#29086 - 03/01/04 06:43 PM Re: A section for lampoon [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
DCAdam22 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Washington, DC
Thanks for the tip, I have never been to the Satanism UK site before, so now I have a reason to check it out

"We are all animals, my lady!" -Darkness, "Legend"

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements