Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#29135 - 02/29/04 08:49 PM To be a natural magician.
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
I thought of this tonight while I was flaming some steaks to medium rare perfection.

My life is good. Granted I always mutter some nonsense about winning lotto someday, but by a large margin I am happy.

I know why.

I get what I want. I have always won what I truly desire. Sometimes I have to quit being so fierce in my desire, because the old saying of "Be carefull what you wish for, because you just may get it."...becomes a problematic reality for me.
example: I have to carefully release my desire for various hotties that cross my path, because most of the time they gravitate towards me in a manner that would disrupt my marriage. I am pleased to have the ability to sway another in such a matter, but again I have to stress that good for now might lead to bothersome consequence later.

Mostly my achievements are purely fantastic.
For instance, the house I am living in and soon will be owning, should be out of my range. Yet a few years ago when I was house sitting in this place while the owners were traveling, I performed a ritual (in the room that is now my altar)
that would gain for me the property. Specifically I just wished for a house like it...then BAM! shortly after the owners returned, they offered me the house at a serious discount price that put the unattainable within my grasp.

Of course I still have to pay the asking price, and all the other joys that come with home ownership, but wow...I know that if I did not put forth such energy, I would be looking at some home in a skank neighborhood to buy, as that would be what I could afford.

Things comin' my way, swaying others, being powerfull in the things that I do...

It is GOOD! Is anyone else so cursed?

#29136 - 02/29/04 08:59 PM Re: To be a natural magician. [Re: HLGwyn]
C_D_McKinna Offline
CoS Member

Loc: San Diego, CA
Is anyone else so cursed?

"Well done is better than well said"

- Benjamin Franklin

#29137 - 03/01/04 02:12 AM Go for your desire, or don't desire it at all! [Re: HLGwyn]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sometimes I have to quit being so fierce in my desire, because the old saying of "Be carefull what you wish for, because you just may get it."...becomes a problematic reality for me.

That's about the most stupid saying I've ever heard!

If you truely desire something, I say go for it for 200%!

If you have to "be careful" or "hold back" in one way or another, it's obviously not a real desire.

If you are somehow less fierce in obtaining your desire, as you called it, then what's the point in desire it to begin with?

Get what you want, and don't complain about it!

Responsibility to the responsible!

Just my opinion.

#29138 - 03/01/04 03:51 AM Re: To be a natural magician. [Re: HLGwyn]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 11549'00"W 3714'00"N
Sounds like you've always had a keen sense of who's in charge.

I have to wonder if it is all as easy as you seem to suggest. I've nothing against automatic success and happiness, but I find the idea of sitting back and watching happiness increase all by itself to be a little hokey. Is it possible that there's more to this story to be grateful for, like the fact that you've used your brain throughout your life, or that you have a valuable charisma?

Perhaps you really did get a good seat in the theatre of life and I'm just envious. Well, then. Right on!

Quote:

Is anyone else so cursed?

(laugh) - as much as I can be, yep.

#29139 - 03/01/04 02:23 PM Re: To be a natural magician. [Re: HLGwyn]
Foxy_Ramirez Offline

Loc: Lawrence, KS
I spat forth one curse at a foe who decidely made the mistake of insulting me, and his car wound up not being able to work, his house egged, and he broke a few ribs in the weight room because he couldn't lift up his normal max. I haven't seen him since. I've thrown a few other curses, coupled with a love ritual to get the girl that I've always wanted.

I also have a pretty well played out ritual for my now terrific grades.

I guess you could say that I've managed to obtain that same curse.

#29140 - 03/02/04 09:34 PM Re: Go for your desire, or don't desire it at all!
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
Thank you for your reply.

I agree that some people should go after their desires 100%.
But I do not see the point of giving in to reckless abandon to fulfill some indulgences.

The things one wants can be gotten without causing some major catastrophe, such as my severe ego boost from having the attentions of those hotties. Would it be nice to have sex with them? YES. Would it be good for me to lose my marriage, half of my ownings(present and future), and all the little things that go into a divorce, by fulfilling some indulgence that can be expelled easilly enough through simple masturbation (WHICH BY THE WAY, assures me that I won't cause no pregs, get no dizzzzeeeze, have some psyco-bimbo fall for me and stalk me.and other multiple problems that can rise from such interactions)With power comes responsibility.

Just by having my own stable of wanting women provides most of the magic. Sex with them could be good or horrible, I might never know, but I do have their attention, and that gives the larger boost over some easily forgotten orgasm.

I was not complaining in the least, but reveling in my absolute gain. Acknowledge it or lose it someone once said.

To be sure, I would rather of read a post of yours that stated what you get when you want. That was the purpose of my asking at the end..."are others so cursed?"

One aspect of Satanism is gain, through application.
One way I pat myself on the back for accomplishing my gains, is to tell of my grand conquests. The way for me to know the levels of those with whom I deal with, is through the communication of their skill at life. If I don't find many within my stratum, fine, who I find will have to make do for company. Lower layers are for holding me up, and giving me purchace to higher ground.

Thank you again for your post, and I hope to hear from you again somewhere down the line.

Hail Satan
Herb.

#29141 - 03/03/04 04:00 AM Re: Desires. [Re: HLGwyn]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you for your reply, so that I can clarify my post.

I still stand by my first reply.

If one has a real desire, I say go for it for 200%, no matter what!

Ok, let's take the example of the "hotties" that you refer to all the time.

Let's say you see a hottie walking down the street, and man, would you LOVE to fuck her that night.

Now, that would mean one Hell of a night with that girl, maybe two, maybe even more, who knows. On the other hand, that COULD mean your marriage will get seriously damaged, maybe even ended. Beside that, you could get a disease because you don't know the girl, she could be some weirdo maniac who won't let you go after that night, or it could very well be a waste of your time, because she wasn't NEAR that good as your wife

Two possibilities:

1) You decide the pro's of getting that girl tonight are more worth than the con's, and you are willing to risk your marriage, health, etc. for it.

2) You decide one hot night with that girl isn't worth it, and you definitely don't want to take the risk of damaging your marriage and putting your health at risk.

Case one: Fucking that girl tonight IS a real desire. It is worth more than losing all the things you put at risk by going after her. If this is the case, then I say go after her for 200%, for she is obviously more worth than what you have thusfar (proved by the fact that you just decided she is worth the risk of losing your wife, your health, etc.)

Case 2: She is obviously not worth losing what you have at THIS point, thus making it not a REAL desire. I say, don't go for it, for doing so would be counterproductive.

A desire is an end result you want to go after no matter what. If there is even ONE risk or fear that is holding you back from obtaining it, the end result is automatically not a real desire anymore.

Again, I stick to my point: If you have a REAL desire, go for it for 200%, or don't desire it at all.

Responsibility to the Responsible

I hope this clarifies things.

Thank you for your reply.

#29142 - 03/03/04 02:42 PM Re: Desires.
Roxxxadelic Offline

Loc: Seattle
heh this reminds me of some observations I made a while back. More often than not, the true desires of someone are read between the lines of the stated desires.

If a guy says "Wow she's a hottie, I could do her right now, I think i'm gonna try to get her tonight", it's completely possible that.
1) they're trying to show their buddies that they're a red-blooded example of man-ness and their malehood should not be doubted.
2) They're implying they'd actually have a chance in the darkest hell of convincing some woman to sleep with them, be she married, in a relationship, lesbian, or just someone of good taste.
3) They're drawing attention away that they too are lonely and want some real companionship (a sign of weakness), and that they only need think of the short pleasures of sex.

From what I can tell from my slightly removed viewpoint, in many cases when guys make statements like that, the real desire is to assert their position in the pack, and to boost their ego.

If a guy truely wanted to 'bag the hottie tonight', he'd probably not mention her to his buddies and would slip away quietly to meet her. No need for the distraction and competition.

#29143 - 03/03/04 04:57 PM Re: Desires. [Re: Roxxxadelic]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

There is some truth to what you have said. However, there are many men (and women for that matter!) I have known, who despite how you or I may feel about their brute and shallow ways and intentions with the opposite sex, get the sex they say they get or are going to (just making that point).

When I was younger, I used to think all of the talk I heard from people regarding their sex lives was all talk. Now that I am older, I now know there's much much more going on than what's being talked about.

#29144 - 03/03/04 05:41 PM Re: Desires. [Re: Caesar]
Anonymous
Unregistered

When I was younger, I used to think all of the talk I heard from people regarding their sex lives was all talk. Now that I am older, I now know there's much much more going on than what's being talked about

This may very well be true, however, it has been my experience that those who like to talk and boast about it are the ones who are not getting enough of it. The ones who do not "kiss and tell" are usually the ones who are getting the satisfaction they desire. Just an observation, from my experience. No insult intended.

#29145 - 03/03/04 05:52 PM Re: Desires.
Roxxxadelic Offline

Loc: Seattle
Yah, i'm far more open to guys that want to talk to me instead of talking about me.

#29146 - 03/03/04 06:02 PM Re: Desires.
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
Actualy you are correct,at least in my experiences. When I was in high school I was thought to be a virgin and unmanly by the guys, why? Because I never spoke of my trysts with the ladies except to say" we just watched the movie and talked.". The girls loved this and I knew more than my share simply because I kept my mouth shut.
Silence is golden they say.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#29147 - 03/03/04 06:31 PM Re: Desires.
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

I was not saying that was not true, only that there are just as many people out there who actually are doing all the things they claim sexually (and are actually holding back, so from their perspective, they aren't kissing and telling as much as you would accuse them of). From what I've observed of "them", they are more or less comparing notes with one another. But, you may be referring to teenagers when I am referring to adults.

#29148 - 03/03/04 06:45 PM Re: Desires. [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Absolutely. Silence in this context serves many purposes for many people involved.

#29149 - 03/03/04 06:50 PM Re: Desires. [Re: Roxxxadelic]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

The only thing is that you won't know you've been talked about by those talking to you (and I don't know about you, but knowing what others are saying about what they'd like to do/have done with me "intimately" can be important as well as indulging).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12009 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405196 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements