Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#29150 - 03/03/04 06:53 PM Re: Desires. [Re: Caesar]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
I find that intelligent men may discuss such things with those they trust not to "gossip" yet say little to the male public at large.
Darkest greetings sir
DrkMasterPrince

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#29151 - 03/03/04 07:00 PM Re: Desires. [Re: Caesar]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was not saying that was not true, only that there are just as many people out there who actually are doing all the things they claim sexually (and are actually holding back, so from their perspective, they aren't kissing and telling as much as you would accuse them of)

I am not accusing anyone with my posting. I am sorry that you seem to be offended or view it as such, Sir. I was merely stating my opinion from my own experiences, and meant no disrespect or insult.

From what I've observed of "them", they are more or less comparing notes with one another. But, you may be referring to teenagers when I am referring to adults.

I will take this as a compliment, but I am 24 years old (and will turn 25 in May), and I was speaking of adults in regards to this (and, actually, men in their 30's and older).

Again, I did not intend to insult nor to insinuate anything here. If I have done so, my apologies.

#29152 - 03/03/04 07:35 PM Re: Desires.
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

I am by no means insulted or offended, just voicing my own experiences from my perspective as you have. Never nothing wrong with that.

#29153 - 03/03/04 07:40 PM Re: Desires. [Re: Caesar]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you for your response, and I am pleased that no insult was taken.

#29154 - 03/03/04 08:48 PM observations? [Re: Roxxxadelic]
Anonymous
Unregistered

heh this reminds me of some observations I made a while back.

What follows next in your post are a alot of "could be's" and "probably's" regarding what men MIGHT think or want when they are talking about girls and what they'd like to do with them.

Where are the REAL observations you talked about?

Your post is nothing more than a little rant about possibilities we can easily figure out by ourselves or read in the cheap teenage magazines bought by girls in the age of 12-15.

Nothing wrong with that of course, but I was expecting some REAL (interesting) observations

What are they? How did you come to those conclusions? Are they reliable? Did you get a back-up for the outcome?

Or were you just spouting your own THOUGHTS on the subject?

#29155 - 03/03/04 09:05 PM The inferno lust [Re: Roxxxadelic]
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
It could be said that men have the conquest gene built into them, and the need to clarify their abilities towards said conquest is a manly pursuit.
I feel comfortable with my brutish ways in my views of women, and my pursuit of them. I am very animalistic in my behavior about sex and interactions with those whom I desire it from. I have no doubt as to my skills at attraction.
Does it work with every woman, every time? No. Some are just off of my approach, to some extent.

As for some examples listed for someone to talk of conquest, they are valid points to make concerning behaviors and the reasons behind them.
But do they cover all aspects of what was said?

I merely stated that I have to control my desires to keep my worldly balance, because if I was to throw myself at all of the opprotunity that is before me, then I stand to lose much more than what I already have.
Being self-destructive is rather un-satanic, no matter how great the experience of the destruction process.
If some admire my ways with those in my grasp...great! I would admire the same of them if they would but convey it to me.
If others see no point in relating success stories, that is fine too, it just means they have more pressing matters at hand with their own lives, and how they deal.

Concerning my attraction, my wife is very aware of my capabilities(she fell to them herself ya'know). She is also very aware of my desires, and my hungers. But yet, due to the respect she affords me, I give the same to her by taming the possibly destructive impulses that lurk underneath my character make-up.

Do I pursue my goal of her letting me have the women that want me? Yes I do, but until she relents, I will continue to uphold my respect for her by not breaking our agreements.
There is enough openess about my desires that even her girl-friends question us on how well my quest for a Haram goes.

My desires are before me, as to completely squash them would be to deny my being. I will not bring myself to such a standard for the well-being or comfort of anyone.
I have no reason to lie about what I do, ...that is the stupidest conception of ego boost I can recon, considering the company I wish to be amongst within this board. What possibly could anyone gain from deception among Satanist, for the sole purpose of ego boost?

Within the herd I can believe that form of boost is the norm. They do not have the capabilities to bring themselves up by other means, and if they did, who would believe it, or give it value.

It is good to see this post cause debate, BUT couldn't just one post be about conquest of material gains through the use of Satanic application?
Please?(big brown eyes stare out from my pouty face)
Purrty Puh-Leaze?

#29156 - 03/03/04 10:53 PM Re: observations?
Roxxxadelic Offline

Loc: Seattle
hmmm, I may have more readily responded further if you'd simply asked for more details, instead of being accusative and quite negative.

I do find it amusing that you imply that 'spouting THOUGHTS' is a bad thing. I've always felt that 'THINKING' is a good and quite satanic value.

Regardless, I'll try to be reasonable though, and give some information about myself that I would not normally share. My youth and earlier life were spent on the other side of the gender fence (gladly corrected some time ago) so I had ample exposure to the antics of guys talking to one another. I suspect that gives me a rather unique perspective.

I will agree with you that my post was somewhat of a rant, and I did over-generalize, but sometimes I like to make statements like that as a way of making people review their own thoughts and motives.

I respectfully apologize if that caused anyone undue discomfort.

#29157 - 03/03/04 11:00 PM Re: The inferno lust [Re: HLGwyn]
Roxxxadelic Offline

Hi HLGwyn,
just to be clear I wasn't responding to your post directly, but something that was mentioned later in the thread reminded me of some discussions I'd had earlier.

I suspect the behaviors I noted do not apply to the more actualized and infernal people walking the planet, such as those people collected here.

#29158 - 03/03/04 11:49 PM Re: observations? [Re: Roxxxadelic]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I do find it amusing that you imply that 'spouting THOUGHTS' is a bad thing. I've always felt that 'THINKING' is a good and quite satanic value.

Hmm, now where exactly did I say spouting thoughts is a BAD thing? If I remember correctly (and I do, cause I'll copy it right here ) I said:
Nothing wrong with that of course, but I was expecting some REAL (interesting) observations

I never said thinking is unSatanic. However, if you make a post in wich you say this or that reminds you of some OBSERVATIONS you made, and then you start writing a post about [insert related topic] then it is not that weird that people who actually read your post EXPECT to read your observations, now is it? That was all there was to it, really.

Regardless, I'll try to be reasonable though, and give some information about myself that I would not normally share.

Although I didn't ask for them, if you think that's necessary, go ahead. I was merely pointing out what I saw as a "flaw" in your post. Nothing more, nothing less. Just that.

I will agree with you that my post was somewhat of a rant, and I did over-generalize, but sometimes I like to make statements like that as a way of making people review their own thoughts and motives.

So what you are saying is that I
A) was right about the post being a rant,
B) was right about the post not being real observations
C) therefor was not being rude, accusative and negative in the first place.
D) just called it as it (obviously) was

I respectfully apologize if that caused anyone undue discomfort.

Apology accepted

#29159 - 03/04/04 12:04 AM Re: observations?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Roxxxadelic -
I am a man, and I can vouch for you on that. Although I do not take action(At least, not all the time ) when it comes to these "conquests", I absolutely feel that way when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex.

Dymfna -
It appears to me that the only observations that you have provided for us is your biased opinion on everyone elses posts. Perhaps you would like to give your own thoughts? Rather then bashing on others?

#29160 - 03/04/04 12:11 AM Re: observations?
Anonymous
Unregistered

DopedApotheosis-

aahh, but then again.... I was not the one saying I made some observations, now did I? The fact if I have them or not is irrelevant at this point.

Someone makes a post, I disagree with it.
Can you tell me where in the board's guidelines is written that this is not an appropriate thing to do?

Have you read the WHOLE thread? Then I'm sure you must have read my thoughts on the ORIGINAL subject too.

Thank you

#29161 - 03/04/04 12:21 AM Re: observations?
Roxxxadelic Offline

Word usage or at least usage of the word "observations" seems to be a hot button for you, so I apologize for misusing it.

While correcting my on my 'delivery' of the content does help me become a better writer, and I do appreciate that, I suspect in general people are more interested in the content itself.

I'd like to hear your opinions on the content too...not just my less that perfect delivery.

#29162 - 03/04/04 12:25 AM Re: observations?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have indeed read your original post, and all those thereafter. I apologize for not recognizing your opinion. Now that I have, I will respond to it.

What you speak of are not desires. These are impulses. It is wise to go for what you desire 200%, absolutely. HOWEVER; the difference between desire and impulse is that the former begets the latter. One impulses to do something, contemplates it's gains and miscomings, and thereupon it is decided upon to be a desire, or simply another impulse. Right now, it's been too long since I've had intimate relations with a female, and it is my impulse to run out the door right now and fuck the next pretty thing able to walk ( Even that ability at the moment could be looked over. ) Upon examining this, I realize this is not my desire, and I do not care to act upon it. HOWEVER, if the circumstances were convenient so that I could go out right now, find a lady friend willing to satisfy my urges, and make a mess of her, it would then become my desire and I would thereupon take action.

Now that I've hopefully cleared your mind of this ignorance, perhaps you can elaborate on your opinion of the matter.

#29163 - 03/04/04 02:42 AM Re: Desires. [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Very intersting. I have noted the same in some of my escapades.

That "silence" is part of something that comes with Confidence. And if there is anything in this world that is a true aphrodisiace for women, it's a man that exudes confidence from every pore like a fine cologne.

Attration is a Reaction, not a Choice.

@Hybrid:

You said; "This may very well be true, however, it has been my experience that those who like to talk and boast about it are the ones who are not getting enough of it."

Very true. TroZyr and yourself have touched on this both. And Trozyr has a particular saying I like to perpetuate, "Empty Cans Rattle Loudest.".

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#29164 - 03/04/04 10:09 AM AAAaargh! [Re: HLGwyn]
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
Great!

There has been alot of discussion on this post. I commend anyone who had the inclination to write views about some of the merits of conquest and the need to relate to them.

We have witnessed pros and cons about reasons for one to share experiences (oddly enough it was mostly about ones' pride at atrraction, glamour, sexual conquest etc. and not about other aspects of gain...must-of hit a nerve.)

But what was started as an opening post for the possible verification of Satanic application within the context of gains...has finished on notes of belief, and speculation.

Who cares what anyones motives are? Motives are not solid, nor are they the whole picture.

The proof is in the puddin'.

I could relate many instances that my use of Satanism has resulted in gains/conquests.

Compassion, Lust, Destruction, Lesser magic, Greater magic, it is all about manipulating the world to suit ones personal needs. Then it is about giving examples to find those of similar skill and view.

LaVey even went so far as to provide examples of his gains.
1. To show that it can be so.
2. To attract the Cabal.
3. To verify his ego.

Speculate all that can be...But my original question still stands...are others so cursed, as to have a ready source of tangible gain through Satanism? (I know one liners are frowned upon, but hell...just say yes or no if only to keep the thread on track.I shoulda done a poll...)

Hail Satan

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12162 Members
73 Forums
43921 Topics
405743 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements