Topic Options
#29178 - 02/29/04 09:52 PM Artwork
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
I do have a question concerning artwork, that I am sure belongs here.

I am talented when it comes to various mediums of hanging wall art. I have done some portraits of the "devil" hisself; LaVey.

I want others(if they so desire) to have my work within their homes, but I do not want to cheepen the legacy of what LaVey, and the Church of Satan has accomplished by selling my work on e-bay or any other outlet, save through the Emporium.

I want to convey my distaste at any attempt to use his image as a big buck-maker, as I have fostered a great respect for what LaVey has given me through his work, as well as what the Church of Satan does by continuing it.

My point being, with whom do I speek to, what fire must I cross to have a few bits of my work owned and cherished by those who wish it? (note...I do not envision mass reproductions of my work being sold, just solid originals that may cost a bit more, but are worth every penny.) The cost that I speak of being purely my cut for time and materials, as well as the markup through the Imporium to give the Devil his due(your profit)

Would quality originals interest you?

#29179 - 02/29/04 10:20 PM Re: Artwork [Re: HLGwyn]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Speaking to Reverend Ventrue (CoS Emporium) and showing him samples of your work may be a good idea. You may also post scans of your work in the art section of the board. You may get offers to purchase your work there. We look forward to viewing your artistic talents.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Forum Stats
12019 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405225 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements