Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#291782 - 12/19/07 12:37 AM Experience Everything!
Unknown Offline

Loc: 611 Calif. St.
Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore make the most of life- HERE AND NOW!

Anton LaVey.

One thing I enjoy most about Satanism is that it is a NOW philosophy.

It is NOT a philosophy of procrastination, laziness, or just plain idleness. Satanism is about ACTION in your everyday LIFE! "HERE AND NOW", NOT tomorrow or a week from now. HERE AND NOW you will create your life time habits. "HERE AND NOW" you will make choices that will bring about the results for the rest of your LIFE!

It has been said that Satanists are born and NOT made. This can be proven with a simple test. Just open your eyes and see the mass population that surrounds you. You will see those in their youth creating LIFE long habits that will be with them for the rest of their lives! Mindless drinking, smoking, or any other self-destructive habitual activity you can think of. Most studies have proven that natural habitual actions are created in about thirty days. This is WITHOUT the chemical addiction most people find in such products such as nicotine. How many teenagers do you see smoking cigarettes? How many idiots did you hear talking about getting drunk in high school at parties or even at college? Self destruction is not only popular but "cool". Let the dead be with the dead!

The questions I have always asked my self growing up are what am I doing to make MY LIFE better? What mediocrity must be severed from my personal life and where can success be put into place? Bad habits of the old must be destroyed or THEY WILL DESTROY YOU! Life is the great experience! Take ownership of it HERE AND NOW! Procrastination is for the weak and insecure. Laziness is for the sleeping zombies.

The herd is incapable of solving issues on their own because they FEAR taking control of their own lives.

How many herd animals come to this forum daily asking if they are a Satanist without even having the common sense to read THE SATANIC BIBLE? Or how many IDIOTS come here trying to PRETEND without ever being capable of producing ANY RESULTS in their own personal lives? They seek their answers not with their own two eyes but expect someone else to do the WORK for them! They ask silly ass questions that are of no IMPORTANCE, hoping for some form of entertainment or distraction to keep their eyes off of the world in which they sleep in!

The SATANIST is not only bright eyed and bushy tailed for LIFE but understands one very IMPORTANT thing ; Stratification exists with or without your approval! Move forward in LIFE or be crushed. Be strong or be weak! Those who seek mercy from LIFE for their stupidity will find none. For some odd reason the human race is attracted to suffering a long life and then dying off.
Anton LaVey touched upon a very profound topic when it came to INDULGENCE VS COMPULSION. He knew the masses where never able to take in LIFE as it is but would COMPULSIVELY seek out their own demise. The SATANIST is in CONTROL and understands what beauty INDULGENCE truly is. The WORLD holds so many pleasures that for the SATANIST not only being ALIVE is well and good but being in CONTROL while you are ALIVE is truly a worthwhile pleasure.

Those who are asleep may never wake up.

Those who are awake must never go to sleep.

HS!

Edited by Unknown (12/19/07 12:43 AM)

Satanism Demands study and not worship!
http://compleatwitch.blogspot.com/

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-classical/

Avatar used with special permission from Reverend CoffinRust. www.coffinrust.com

#291808 - 12/19/07 03:18 AM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Unknown]
drewcifer9 Offline

I applaud what you have written. Those are true words. But when it comes to drinking, smoking, and drugs, I believe we all should experiment first before we speak aganst it. i had a hateful childhood, and I blamed the adults around me. Well, when I turned 18, I decided I was going to check out everything the adults told me not to do. Drugs and alcohol were a part of that. Experimenting taught me very valuable lessons, as an adult and more importantly as a Satanist those things dont really make life any better, sure theyre fun at the time, but drugs are thieves who you tell to steal from yourself. It just dosent make sense. Alcohol is the same, except worse. So I totally understand what your saying, but people have to experiment to know what it is. You cant just preach prejuidce without knowing. Kowing what I know now from eperimenting, im like you, completely drug free. So I agree with what your saying, I just feel differently about how realisticly people can come to that conclusion.

#291823 - 12/19/07 05:49 AM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: drewcifer9]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: drewcifer9
I applaud what you have written. Those are true words. But when it comes to drinking, smoking, and drugs, I believe we all should experiment first before we speak aganst it. i had a hateful childhood, and I blamed the adults around me. Well, when I turned 18, I decided I was going to check out everything the adults told me not to do. Drugs and alcohol were a part of that. Experimenting taught me very valuable lessons, as an adult and more importantly as a Satanist those things dont really make life any better, sure theyre fun at the time, but drugs are thieves who you tell to steal from yourself. It just dosent make sense. Alcohol is the same, except worse. So I totally understand what your saying, but people have to experiment to know what it is. You cant just preach prejuidce without knowing. Kowing what I know now from eperimenting, im like you, completely drug free. So I agree with what your saying, I just feel differently about how realisticly people can come to that conclusion.

I disagree.
One can easily see the trash that walks most streets. Be it the drunk, or drug addict, they are there like caged animals in a zoo. I have used them often to show our kids the dangers of compulsion.

*EDIT: If the adults had warned you about Russian Roulette, would you want to play that too?

Edited by Tier Instinct (12/19/07 05:54 AM)
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#291836 - 12/19/07 07:09 AM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Lust]
SueW Offline
CoS Member

Loc: TN,United States
"One can easily see the trash that walks most streets. Be it the drunk, or drug addict, they are there like caged animals in a zoo. I have used them often to show our kids the dangers of compulsion"

I agree. There was at some point, they made a choice to give up choice. Good for you, Tier , teaching your kids now.

#291838 - 12/19/07 07:27 AM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: SueW]
Lust Offline

They are very smart kids. The point that I want to make is, I doubt that they will want to experiment with drugs or anything illegal! Not because I have told them not to, but because I have shown them what to expect if they do.

The oldest will question me when I turn right on red.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#291845 - 12/19/07 08:06 AM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Unknown]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
“Let the dead be with the dead”. There are occasions when I will remember something written in the Christian Bible, and find it interesting that there were times when the writers almost got it. Before I read this post, I was remembering this quote, from Jesus: “Let the dead bury the dead”. The reason I was thinking about that quote is that we just found out that my brother-in-law has esophageal cancer. I realize that many people contract this disease without doing anything to ask for it. However, the fact that there is a good chance that he will die has presented some issues that are brought about by a family that has never learned to take responsibility for their actions.

There have been many threads on this board concerning the issue of Satanists being married to those who are not Satanists. I have stated my position and experience in this matter quite unapologetically. Because I choose to stay with someone who I love very deeply, who is not a Satanist, there are times when marital compromise dictates that I will pay the price for my wife’s sense of compassion. She knows my thoughts on these matters. Let the dead bury their own dead. In other words, it is not our duty to bail my wife’s family out. They have made no arrangements for caring for my brother-in-law’s son.

I think my point is that I am experiencing the issues that you are writing about here, along with living with the experience that we have brought up in other threads. Let me make clear that I do not regret my decision to marry my wife. I can also state, in no uncertain terms, that every relationship has its issues. My personal decision is, and always has been, not to force my wife to do, or not to do, things that are against her nature. Personally, I would decide if another family home was not found to be capable of raising this child, to take him in. What I would not do is take any measures to assure the financial stability and well being of the adults who refuse to take responsibility for them.

This is a timely post, Unknown...thank you for writing it. The topic is elementary Satanism; but it is well to be reminded. May we all have an indulgent season.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#291854 - 12/19/07 09:17 AM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
I am sorry to hear, roho, that a family member of yours has such a sad prognosis, and sadder still that a child may be left without a father. The "saving grace" is that you and your wife obviously will guarantee love and stability for a child who needs it.

Your devotion to family consistently impresses me. Your Satanic loyalty to your wife, regardless of her beliefs, is to be applauded.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#291881 - 12/19/07 11:47 AM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Ygraine]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Thank you, Magistra Ygraine.

Edited by Roho_the_Rooster (12/19/07 02:52 PM)

#291901 - 12/19/07 01:20 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Lust]
Max Rose Offline

Quote:
One can easily see the trash that walks most streets. Be it the drunk, or drug addict, they are there like caged animals in a zoo. I have used them often to show our kids the dangers of compulsion.

This is genius. Something I will surely place in my list of 'things to do' as a parent for when and if that day ever arrives. Thank you for sharing this.

This is one of my biggest complaints with sheltered parenting. People hide their kids from the dangers of the world so much that when life finally happens to them they are left mentally defenseless and unaware of the right decisions to make. I have heard plenty of drug addicts make convincing speeches for the benefits of drug use so in some ways I actually feel a little bit sorry for some of these kids. I knew a girl in highschool who had an overbearing christian father who was a well respected educator and philanthropist in the community. They had a 'don't talk about bad things, talk about jesus' policy in their home. At about 16 she ended up rebelling against her father and her family upbringing and taking alot of different drugs and having alot of sex. She contracted an STD and before she wised up and although she has her head on her shoulders now it's too late and she has to deal with the consequences of her actions for the rest of her life. It's a case of typical teenage rebellion that got blown out of proportion by repressive christian parenting.

My philosophy is tell the truth, about everything. Kids are always old enough to understand the true answer to a question that they have.

#291903 - 12/19/07 01:24 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Max Rose Offline

I agree with Ygraine, Roho. Although I haven't had any interaction with you on these forums as of yet your posts are always intelligent and inspired. Your dedication to family and general attitude towards living makes you a valuable asset to the human race. Best wishes.

Edited by TheGreenGroove (12/19/07 01:25 PM)

#291919 - 12/19/07 03:06 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Max Rose]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Thank you, TheGreenGroove.

#291963 - 12/19/07 05:26 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: drewcifer9]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
 Quote:
Those are true words. But when it comes to drinking, smoking, and drugs, I believe we all should experiment first before we speak aganst it.

Quote:
but people have to experiment to know what it is. You cant just preach prejuidce without knowing.

Sure you can, Pancho.

Assholes that experiment with this and that drug have provided the medical community with plenty of human trial runs and the results are ugly enough for me to conclude that narcotics ain't healthy. And I've never jumped from a tall building to experience the act of hitting the ground first hand, either. I'm content to let physicists tell me that it would probably hurt, just as I'm content to allow medical doctors to tell me that filling my body full of harmful shit isn't such a good idea. Not every thing under the sun requires experimentation to know that it's just fucked up and plain ol' stupid.

Besides, it's illegal, so testing is out of the question, and it's quite all right to throw mud at guinea pigs. \:\/

Edited by Poetaster (12/19/07 05:29 PM)
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a persons faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#291973 - 12/19/07 06:07 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Max Rose]
Lust Offline

"This is genius. Something I will surely place in my list of 'things to do' as a parent for when and if that day ever arrives. Thank you for sharing this."

You are welcome. Thank you for the kind words too. ;\)

"I have heard plenty of drug addicts make convincing speeches for the benefits of drug use so in some ways I actually feel a little bit sorry for some of these kids."

Not me.

"I knew a girl in highschool who had an overbearing christian father who was a well respected educator and philanthropist in the community. They had a 'don't talk about bad things, talk about jesus' policy in their home. At about 16 she ended up rebelling against her father and her family upbringing and taking alot of different drugs and having alot of sex. She contracted an STD and before she wised up and although she has her head on her shoulders now it's too late and she has to deal with the consequences of her actions for the rest of her life. It's a case of typical teenage rebellion that got blown out of proportion by repressive christian parenting."

Thats funny! \:D

There is always a funny story when you hear "I knew this preachers daughter".

"My philosophy is tell the truth, about everything. Kids are always old enough to understand the true answer to a question that they have."

But what about Satan...I mean Santa Claus?

#291976 - 12/19/07 06:27 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Poetaster]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
A smart person learns from their own mistakes, while a wise one learns from others' mistakes.

Therefore, I do not need to experience everything, because some have been nice enough to experience certain things for me.

So, I don't have to stick a fork in the toaster.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#291979 - 12/19/07 06:45 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: TrojZyr]
Chess Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
 Quote:
So, I don't have to stick a fork in the toaster.

You don't have to. But you know you want to. That smug little toaster, sitting there in the kitchen, mocking you for your cowardice. Go on, show it who's boss!

-Chess

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43643 Topics
404172 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements