Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#293365 - 12/26/07 03:29 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Chess]
Wanderlust Offline

Loc: Liverpool, UK.
The amount of times I've had to shout "DON'T USE THAT FORK IN THE TOASTER!"...

My parents used very skillful ways of tackling the "don't do drugs" problem.

When I was younger, a girl died of a drug overdose, and to help other people learn, her family made a video about her life, the photographed her dead body, they interviewed her drug dealers, and they released it to the public on the tv.

My parents sat me and my friend down and let us watch it and I can tell you, I learned a hell of a lot then.
I knew everything in that video, about how bad drugs could get, but seeing it properly made me think more about it.

Not to mention a death of a cousin in my family who had been in rehab for years, who took drugs just as she left and payed the consequences.

Quote:
A smart person learns from their own mistakes, while a wise one learns from others' mistakes.

How right you are TrojZyr.

George Orwell.

#293677 - 12/27/07 03:22 PM Re: Experience Everything! [Re: Wanderlust]
Blackwood Offline

Alot of people may decide that cutting there life short is a fair trade for the feelings they get from certain drugs. However, I prefer my own reality than whatever fucked up trip somebody else might be having. Any form of life is better than an untimely death.

Not only can drugs be dangerous, but i find certain substances can make people obnoxious. There are already enough idiots in the world.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405788 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements