Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#292913 - 12/23/07 10:12 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Chess]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
 Originally Posted By: Chess
As for me, there are plenty of laws that I disagree with. And while I do think there's a tipping point where illegal actions become necessary, I don't try to kid myself into thinking I'm anywhere near it. A ban on leaf-burning isn't even in the same league as, say, the fugitive slave laws from the 19th century.

Right.

For me, once that tipping point is actually reached, civilization as we know it is in dire straits. We're talking giant bugs and bloodsucking zombies here. ;\)

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#292957 - 12/24/07 05:03 AM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Goat]
Trau Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Goat
I will tell you the club I'm interested in joining is not a "territorial" club, they are nationwide, and are one of the oldest, most well known clubs in existance. That much info will probably tell you exactly who it is if you know anything about MC's, lol.

It seems to me that your answer is very clear. You have let this conversation become something it never should have become: a question of affiliating with a 1%, or outlaw, club. Whereas 1% has two meanings, the common understanding is one that refers to criminal intent.

Based on the information you gave in the above quote, the club you have joined is not an outlaw club, and I would think they would be less than pleased that you have allowed the conversation to go where it has. If it's the club that comes to mind, it does indeed have a very rich and proud history, and is one of the first 'three patch' clubs. However, they are NOT a criminal organization. Representing yourself or them, even as vaguely as you have, as outlaw or 1%, dishonors your patch.

You have been told by more than one COS official that the COS does not condone illegal activity. Being that you have not joined an illegal organization, I don't see the point of pursuing your question. Truthfully, I'm not sure why you asked at all...

"Ha, Ha. I've never seen anyone suck as bad at this as you!" SGT Anderson

"There's no duck! There never HAS been a duck!" Meme

#293430 - 12/26/07 07:41 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Goat]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I have never heard of that law in California. Do you have a link or a source that states the definition of a gang in California?

http://www.iir.com/nygc/gang-legis/california.htm

I don't think California makes such a definition.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#293458 - 12/26/07 08:44 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Discipline]
Goat Offline

Loc: Central California
Thanks for your response Discipline... I'll try to find you a reference on that.
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -Teddy Roosevelt

#293460 - 12/26/07 08:53 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Goat]
Adversaryan Offline
Banned

Loc: Seattle WA
you want a joker staus because you want to be part of something. no different than here. BUT they are criminal, hence why its atractive. you should become a serious rider of the johhny depps ship. youl find happyness there.. not here.

#293984 - 12/28/07 02:04 PM Re: Be smart, be loyal. [Re: Nemo]
The Countesss Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Makhpiyá
Indeed, Magister Nemo... "responsibility to the responsible" - consistent and logical in every aspect!

#294541 - 12/30/07 07:42 AM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Goat]
Matthew_Whitby Offline
Banned

Loc: Australia
I would take a quote from a recent Ford Car Commercial: "The only thing we have in common is that we're all unique."

I honestly think it's an individual choice whether or not they see any benefit in joining a club. If membership within that club is a benefit personally and directly to the select individual then the chances of them using membership to their advantage would serve them well.

However, when it comes to many clubs that in general are counter-productive or destructive in nature; I think it would be obviously clear to the Satanist that potential membership would not be an option.

Personally - I affiliate with no club. I see it as conforming to a destructive outcome, so I see no benefit in joining any Motorcycle Club; however again it is a personal choice.

#298154 - 01/13/08 02:25 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Matthew_Whitby]
irchel Offline

I ride a motorcycle myself (Switzerland). I often read and engage in German Internet Motorcycle Forums (fireblade.de and the likes) - what I can see is that the niveau of conversation there is strikingly high for internet standards - compared to most automotive forums - bwohah! I wouldn't wonder if many of these motorcycle people would be satanists, as they're often also formidable engineers - most motorcycle riders know much more about their own machines and physics and mechanics, electricity and the likes than owners of say.. BMW M3's or Mercedes SLK's - high performance cars.. these are often dumb assholes without a single clue of technology, just loads of money they don't fucking deserve and the need of a mechanical replacement of their malfunctioning reproduction organs... I generally think a lot higher of motorcyclists, although there are lots of idiots too amongst them of course

#298679 - 01/15/08 03:51 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: irchel]
Happy Birthday AztecRed Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
Well, irchel, there is a reason for that. I'm pretty sure you know. Motorcycles (especially high performance motorcycles) tend to wean out the stupid/immature people very quickly. Motorcycle riders can't ignore the laws of physics, or else they hurt. As a consequence, motorcycles tend to attract mature, knowledgeable people.

Cars on the other hand don't demand nearly as much from the operator as a motorcycle. With traction control, stability management, anti-lock brakes, etc, they really don't encourage any thought into the physics of driving. As a consequence, every ham-fisted moron and his mother populates car forums.

#493964 - 12/21/13 07:12 AM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Goat]
evila Offline

Loc: South Jersey
I am reading "The One Percenter Code" which is striking how much outlaw ethics and morality coincide with LaVeyan Satanism. As a card carrying member of CoS, it really makes me wish that there was an official CoS Motorcycle Club, made up of individuals, with strict rules to eliminate the posers and riffraff. I would love to start or be involved with a chapter in my area.

It would be so great to be in a fringe motorcycle club made up of like-minded, motorcycle enthusiast Satanists, that is CRIME-FREE!
Tomorrow do thy worst
For I have lived today

- from the movie "Tom Jones"

#493979 - 12/22/13 06:01 AM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Goat]
Mr. E. Mann Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Nashville, TN
It looks as though you've put a lot of thought into this and have made up your mind while intelligently considering the pros and cons. I commend you for that and I see nothing wrong with wanting to know where you stand among fellow Satanists in regards to your decision. I think that your wording in the original post might have made some folks think that you needed their support to justify your decision, though.

#493989 - 12/22/13 02:48 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Mr. E. Mann]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Why are you replying to someone who hasn't posted anything for six years?

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#493993 - 12/22/13 08:05 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: MagisterRose]
Mr. E. Mann Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Nashville, TN
Because someone else did, which brought it to my attention, and I didn't look at the original post date. Why are you wasting your time asking me that?

#493997 - 12/23/13 12:39 AM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: Mr. E. Mann]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

The other post struck me as a comment on the topic rather than a direct reply to someone no longer here.

It just struck me as being somewhat ridiculous.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#494013 - 12/23/13 05:26 PM Re: Motorcycle Clubs [Re: evila]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Please don't dig up ancient threads.
Prevention of Virtue

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Forum Stats