Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#294288 - 12/29/07 12:59 PM [name of pseudo-Satanic group deleted]
xpose Offline

I recently found this site [pseudo-Satanic site URL deleted -- don't do it again!] which claims to beleive in a spiritual kind of Satanism which I've never heard of before.

Suspicious as I was, I Google'd it and found out that it was all just a big scam, an evil sect with only one intention: tranforming people into anti-semits and to furthermore make them support nazism.

See: [see above comment]

I find their brain-washing techniquie of manipulating younger masses of people into this pretty frightening, just look at the amount of growing members on their e-groups for example.

Their site contains pretty sophisticated and detailed information, much of it is completely false, but I definitly think that younger people without any knowledge of Satanism definitly could be lured into this shit pretty easily (especially since the knowledge of Satanism ins't thought at schools and is fairly hidden from most of the society).
Now this is when 'Satanism' becomes dangerous for real imo.

Edited by MagisterParadise (12/29/07 01:02 PM)

#294290 - 12/29/07 01:04 PM Re: [name of pseudo-Satanic group deleted] [Re: xpose]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
 Originally Posted By: xpose
but I definitly think that younger people without any knowledge of Satanism definitly could be lured into this shit

Especially when you're handing out names and URLs to them on this message board. Inadvertently, of course.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#294294 - 12/29/07 01:20 PM Re: [name of pseudo-Satanic group deleted] [Re: MagisterParadise]
xpose Offline

I'm just handing out the names and URL's to warn people about them, it's pretty obvious, but anyway..

I'm also pretty curious about a documentary named "Zeitgeist"
Definatly speaks in the favour for what this cult is all about, if you read between some of the lines.
It has also been critizied a LOT for giving out false information about christianity and its similarities to other religions etc.

Edited by xpose (12/29/07 01:24 PM)

#294295 - 12/29/07 01:24 PM Re: [name of pseudo-Satanic group deleted] [Re: xpose]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Quote:
I'm just handing out the names and URL's to warn people about them...

And you are... who? Pretty presumptious to come here and start telling people who to avoid without even introducing yourself first.
Prevention of Virtue

#294298 - 12/29/07 01:32 PM Re: [name of pseudo-Satanic group deleted] [Re: LKRice]
xpose Offline

Oki, do I have to spell out my real name etc.?
I'm from Sweden, 25 years old, and I am very much agnostic.
Allthough I do believe in some kind of spiritual force/power but I haven't really thought too much about holding on to a certain religion (haven't got the need for it either really).

I find Satanism to be kind of interesting, to see what it's all about and why people choose to have it as their philosophy or religion.

I basicly just came here because I was curious about this weird Neo-Nazi-Satanic sect that I've never heard of before, and which I have recognized as a possible danger to uneducated young people.

#294303 - 12/29/07 02:08 PM Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: xpose]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
I basicly just came here because I was curious about this weird Neo-Nazi-Satanic sect that I've never heard of before, and which I have recognized as a possible danger to uneducated young people.

In that case, you should be posting on a message board for uneducated young people.

This one is for Satanists, so nobody here is in danger.

#294308 - 12/29/07 02:21 PM Re: Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: Old_Pig]
xpose Offline

Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig

In that case, you should be posting on a message board for uneducated young people.

This one is for Satanists, so nobody here is in danger.

yea but I wanted to hear some opinions from people who maybe knew more things about Satanism than I do, and how you look upon such Satanic sects that seem to have a hidden agenda to it etc.

This sect can in imo act to be pretty convincing, esp. if you are anti-semit from the beginning. It needs to be defeated imo, just aswell as the nazism it's provocing.

#294318 - 12/29/07 02:53 PM Re: Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: xpose]
hellbent666 Offline
Banned

Loc: Colorado
There are Fascist and Nationalist Satanists so I don't think that is really an issue here with us. We allow the ability to choose what kinds of things that were interested or believe in, Satanism is more just a basis for our core belief (philosophy) structure. I personally think that it is hard to not remain ignorant when you consider yourself racist and that is usually the common argument when talking to a supremacist. But that is just my opinion. Not everyone has to agree with what I do, and if they did, the world would be pretty boring.

Theres a few essays written on the subject on The Church of Satan's web site that basically describes the same thing I did but more eloquently. They don't find Fascism to be a detrimental set of beliefs and they don't think it'll hurt the Satanic movement. Why, I have no idea.

#294320 - 12/29/07 02:58 PM Re: Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: xpose]
HammerOfDoubt Offline

Loc: Miami, FL
It doesn't need to be defeated. There's no threat there. "Nazism" is the deadest of the dead horses and only people who ascribe cartoonishly evil motives to Nazism feel any need to "defeat" it.

It needs to be ignored.

Let the retards dress up and play Nazi all they want. Who cares?

#294322 - 12/29/07 03:10 PM Re: [name of pseudo-Satanic group deleted] [Re: xpose]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Your arrogance is matched only by your misunderstanding.

We have no authorized minors here, so their protection is moot.

We do not protect the stupid from their own stupidity. Those stupid enough to fall for nonsense deserve to fall for nonsense.

We do not need those who find us "interesting" telling us who isn't us. We are aware of who we are.

We do not give power to our enemies by whining about them and playing victim. That is precisely the sort of attention they want and we don't feed the monkeys.

Now, since your Paul Revere act has been met with contempt, do you have anything else to offer?

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#294334 - 12/29/07 03:52 PM Re: Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: hellbent666]
Lust Offline

*Facism

Political ideology that denies all rights to individuals in their relations with the state; specifically, the totalitarian nationalist movement founded in Italy in 1919 by Mussolini and followed by Hitler's Germany in 1933.

Quote:
Theres a few essays written on the subject on The Church of Satan's web site that basically describes the same thing I did but more eloquently. They don't find Fascism to be a detrimental set of beliefs and they don't think it'll hurt the Satanic movement. Why, I have no idea.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
det·ri·men·tal /ˌdɛtrəˈmɛntl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[de-truh-men-tl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. causing detriment; damaging; harmful.
–noun 2. a detrimental person or thing.

Can you explain how you came to this conclusion?

* Source

Edited by Tier Instinct (12/29/07 03:54 PM)
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#294355 - 12/29/07 04:39 PM Re: Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: hellbent666]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
 Originally Posted By: hellbent666

This is a really good book that addresses that concern.

#294447 - 12/29/07 09:15 PM Re: Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: hellbent666]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
 Originally Posted By: hellbent666
There are Fascist and Nationalist Satanists so I don't think that is really an issue here with us.
Saying that the Church of Satan is "okay" with fascist drones, and then insinutating that this viewpoint you hold is not an issue to others on this board is off base.

Maybe YOU are fine with "Fascist and Nationalist Satanists" but I sure as hell am not. It is not true, which I suppose, makes it "not really an issue with us".

#294461 - 12/29/07 10:14 PM Re: Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: TheDegenerate]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
I sure do have a problem with them. I'm getting tired of having to explain that Satanists do not eat children every damn time I tell someone about my faith (perhaps that's the wrong word...).
Can we sue them possibly? ;\)

#294478 - 12/29/07 11:01 PM Re: Thanks for saving us, but... [Re: Mr Avarice]
Dave_C Offline

Loc: North-East Wisconsin
 Originally Posted By: The Black Waltz
I sure do have a problem with them. I'm getting tired of having to explain that Satanists do not eat children every damn time I tell someone about my faith (perhaps that's the wrong word...).
Can we sue them possibly? ;\)

Perhaps you should stop telling people that you consider yourself a Satanist...it might save yourself the headache; unless ofcourse you are into pain?

Dave_C

http://www.myspace.com/dark9productions

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406024 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements