Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#294731 - 12/30/07 10:29 PM Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone!
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

XLII was an amazing year for me. I can't believe that it's going away so soon.

I learned so much here on LttD since I signed up last year. It's a great feeling to know that there are more productive individuals that I can share things with. Some things I wouldn't share with anyone else.

I finally had the time to read the immaculate book "The Satanic Scriptures". This diabolical working really displays the magnificent maturity the Church of Satan has developed, as well as myself. There are three more Satanic texts that I can't possibly wait to get my hands on, knowing I have to actually get a bookshelf for my room.

I have an appearance on the recent released hit "Walk Hard" and another movie called "Blood And Bones" which will be playing sometime next year.

Due to this ever going writer's strike, I had to put my acting career on the back burner for a while. I'm now the manager at an internet cafe and making decent money.

I'm not the type to make New Year's resolutions but judging on how things are going now, I can definitely say that XLIII for me will be a tremendously wealthy one.

We, as Satanists, are no doubt living in exciting times.

I truly wish you all the best for this new year to come.

Let's live it up!

HS!

#294760 - 12/31/07 02:35 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Hadrian Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charm City
Congratulations on your cinematic endeavors!

XLII was an exceptional year.

Spending the entire year with someone very very special to me, finally getting the band I'd been waiting 2+ years on together, getting into a good college, and, of course, joining the Church of Satan (and all subsequent activities that have followed).

I welcome XLIII with great excitement!

Hail Satan!

#294874 - 12/31/07 02:38 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
RottenBonnie Offline

Loc: The West Coast, USA
Thanks for posting this! This past year I discovered Satanism and very soon I will be submitting my registration and application to join The Church of Satan. This forum has taught me quite a bit, and I have really appreciated the access to Church of Satan clergy that it provides.

I look forward to 2008 being a great year as I continue to grow in my understanding of Satanism and of myself.

Happy New Year everyone!

Hail Satan!

Bonnie
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

"There's no such thing as too many books." Poetaster

#294911 - 12/31/07 07:20 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: RottenBonnie]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Happy new year all - it's now 2008 in the UK. May the Satanic age grow ever stronger!

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#294913 - 12/31/07 07:25 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Scion]
Matthew_Whitby Offline
Banned

Loc: Australia
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

It's officially been 2008 here for 12 hours and 23 minutes. I hope each of you enjoy the holidays and stay safe!

HS!

#294921 - 12/31/07 08:58 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Cheers to you, good Sir!

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#294922 - 12/31/07 09:43 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Mr. Obsidian]
de_Lioncourt Offline
CoS Member

Happy New Year!!

Hail Satan!!

#294926 - 12/31/07 11:09 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
Ok east-coast, get back to work! New years eve is over! We still have work to do. Cheers!
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#294927 - 12/31/07 11:16 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Danny Mc.]
Matthew_Whitby Offline
Banned

Party-pooper.

#294930 - 12/31/07 11:31 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Matthew_Whitby]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
I thought work for Satanists was a party! Oh Well, it works for me! Back to work! Cheers! ;\)
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#294931 - 12/31/07 11:48 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Danny Mc.]
Matthew_Whitby Offline
Banned

It does!

Problem is, I'm not being deployed until late January so technically I'm still on holiday until then.

#294932 - 01/01/08 12:01 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Matthew_Whitby]
SinisterSLA6669 Offline

Loc: Bay Area, California
2008. As my own GOD I proclaim 2008 a double portion of the Satanic Age. 88

SLA

ASLV
TSR
pg14(P)2&3

#294946 - 01/01/08 01:24 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Auen74 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
I hope everyone had a most indulgent and festive New Year!! Happy XLIII A.S.!!

#294950 - 01/01/08 01:40 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Auen74]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
My new years sucked because I have been sick as a dog all day. I got to indulge in a pleasure that I haven't had in a long time; a hot bath! (I shower) With no one home, I got to blare my music, sit in the tub, and read some Satanic literature.

Turning a bad situation into a good one, just like I turned a potentially bad year into a good one. Looking forward to the next year, and whatever it may bring!

HS!

#294957 - 01/01/08 03:49 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
A Happy New Year to you, as well!

I have a lot of goals set for this year, and I think it'll be a cornerstone for my future successes. Not the least of which is starting the road to my degree in Computer Network Administration.

I am looking very forward to it all. This year is going to be fantastic!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12020 Members
73 Forums
43830 Topics
405232 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements