Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#294731 - 12/30/07 10:29 PM Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone!
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

XLII was an amazing year for me. I can't believe that it's going away so soon.

I learned so much here on LttD since I signed up last year. It's a great feeling to know that there are more productive individuals that I can share things with. Some things I wouldn't share with anyone else.

I finally had the time to read the immaculate book "The Satanic Scriptures". This diabolical working really displays the magnificent maturity the Church of Satan has developed, as well as myself. There are three more Satanic texts that I can't possibly wait to get my hands on, knowing I have to actually get a bookshelf for my room.

I have an appearance on the recent released hit "Walk Hard" and another movie called "Blood And Bones" which will be playing sometime next year.

Due to this ever going writer's strike, I had to put my acting career on the back burner for a while. I'm now the manager at an internet cafe and making decent money.

I'm not the type to make New Year's resolutions but judging on how things are going now, I can definitely say that XLIII for me will be a tremendously wealthy one.

We, as Satanists, are no doubt living in exciting times.

I truly wish you all the best for this new year to come.

Let's live it up!

HS!

#294760 - 12/31/07 02:35 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Hadrian Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charm City
Congratulations on your cinematic endeavors!

XLII was an exceptional year.

Spending the entire year with someone very very special to me, finally getting the band I'd been waiting 2+ years on together, getting into a good college, and, of course, joining the Church of Satan (and all subsequent activities that have followed).

I welcome XLIII with great excitement!

Hail Satan!

#294874 - 12/31/07 02:38 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
RottenBonnie Offline

Loc: The West Coast, USA
Thanks for posting this! This past year I discovered Satanism and very soon I will be submitting my registration and application to join The Church of Satan. This forum has taught me quite a bit, and I have really appreciated the access to Church of Satan clergy that it provides.

I look forward to 2008 being a great year as I continue to grow in my understanding of Satanism and of myself.

Happy New Year everyone!

Hail Satan!

Bonnie
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

"There's no such thing as too many books." Poetaster

#294911 - 12/31/07 07:20 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: RottenBonnie]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Happy new year all - it's now 2008 in the UK. May the Satanic age grow ever stronger!

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#294913 - 12/31/07 07:25 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Scion]
Matthew_Whitby Offline
Banned

Loc: Australia
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

It's officially been 2008 here for 12 hours and 23 minutes. I hope each of you enjoy the holidays and stay safe!

HS!

#294921 - 12/31/07 08:58 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Cheers to you, good Sir!

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#294922 - 12/31/07 09:43 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Mr. Obsidian]
de_Lioncourt Offline
CoS Member

Happy New Year!!

Hail Satan!!

#294926 - 12/31/07 11:09 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
Ok east-coast, get back to work! New years eve is over! We still have work to do. Cheers!
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#294927 - 12/31/07 11:16 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Danny Mc.]
Matthew_Whitby Offline
Banned

Party-pooper.

#294930 - 12/31/07 11:31 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Matthew_Whitby]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
I thought work for Satanists was a party! Oh Well, it works for me! Back to work! Cheers! ;\)
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#294931 - 12/31/07 11:48 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Danny Mc.]
Matthew_Whitby Offline
Banned

It does!

Problem is, I'm not being deployed until late January so technically I'm still on holiday until then.

#294932 - 01/01/08 12:01 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Matthew_Whitby]
SinisterSLA6669 Offline

Loc: Bay Area, California
2008. As my own GOD I proclaim 2008 a double portion of the Satanic Age. 88

SLA

ASLV
TSR
pg14(P)2&3

#294946 - 01/01/08 01:24 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Auen74 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
I hope everyone had a most indulgent and festive New Year!! Happy XLIII A.S.!!

#294950 - 01/01/08 01:40 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Auen74]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
My new years sucked because I have been sick as a dog all day. I got to indulge in a pleasure that I haven't had in a long time; a hot bath! (I shower) With no one home, I got to blare my music, sit in the tub, and read some Satanic literature.

Turning a bad situation into a good one, just like I turned a potentially bad year into a good one. Looking forward to the next year, and whatever it may bring!

HS!

#294957 - 01/01/08 03:49 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
A Happy New Year to you, as well!

I have a lot of goals set for this year, and I think it'll be a cornerstone for my future successes. Not the least of which is starting the road to my degree in Computer Network Administration.

I am looking very forward to it all. This year is going to be fantastic!

#294963 - 01/01/08 04:26 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
2008 is here!!!!!!

Attachments
DTP_2326.png

#294967 - 01/01/08 05:17 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Old_Pig]
Mr. Saturday Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: USA

Mr. Saturday
Media Contact/Warlock - Church of Satan

#294969 - 01/01/08 05:23 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Old_Pig]
Malakuma Offline

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Happy New Year! From the looks of Tha Pig's picture, I predict a blissful, lumpy, urine filled 2008. Lovely drawing by the way.

#294977 - 01/01/08 06:26 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Drakein Offline

Happy 43 Anno Satanas. Have an awesome year.

#294983 - 01/01/08 08:03 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Drakein]
yobbos1 Offline

Happy New Year!

#294986 - 01/01/08 08:50 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Grima Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Congratulations; sounds like you are doing quite well!

Happy New Year to everyone. For me personally it's also looking to become a great year financially.

#294987 - 01/01/08 08:54 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
Sigurthr Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.P. of MI, USA
Happy New Year 2008!

However, the Satanic New Year doesn't coincide with the western New Year:

Anno Satanas XLIII doesn't begin until April 30th (or May 1st, depending upon location) as each Satanic New Year is celebrated on the anniversary of the foundation of the Church of Satan back in 1966.

Regardless, any excuse to indulge and enjoy oneself is a-ok in my book!
"After an inferior man has been taught a doctrine of superiority he will remain as inferior as he was before his lesson. He will merely assume himself to be superior, and attempt to employ his recently learned tactics against his own kind, whom he will then consider his inferiors. With each inferior man enjoying what he considers his unique role, the entire bunch will be reduced to a pack of strutting, foppish, self-centered monkeys gamboling about on an island of ignorance. There they will play their games under the supervision of their keeper, who was and will always be a superior man."
-Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (The Devil's Notebook, "Diabolica")

Undefiled Wisdom
**Formerly known as "Romenadan"**

#294991 - 01/01/08 09:44 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Sigurthr]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Not true.

We may celebrate Walpurga/Church founding day as a holiday, but we stick with the regular calender in terms of New Years. (By the way, this is a common misunderstanding that no one should feel silly about.)

So..........it is New Years and have a Happy One, everyone!

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#294993 - 01/01/08 09:59 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Happy new year to all, hope you had at least as much fun last night as I did

Now 2008 is here, with a list of goals I will pursue in the months to come. I hope you all here at LttD will have a productive year as well, and that I may continue to be entertained as well as educated by reading your posts.

#294999 - 01/01/08 10:27 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Valek]
Vestiphobic Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Well, I had a short and nice 2007, but, it was frustrating, I was still trying to find myself, and than about what, two, three? months ago, I found The Satanic Bible on a dusty shelf in Borders Books, and Bam! Here I am, all the better for it in the end.

2008, I am very optimistic about. My career is growing, I have a whole new box of thought on my shoulders, and I have finished my complete outline for the horror novel I am going to write this year. Which I think will make 2009 incredibly wealthy for me!

Hope everyone else finds as much luck! (Sorry you were sick Phosis, I always seem to get sick on the good holidays too!)

#295030 - 01/01/08 03:02 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Vestiphobic]
Foras Offline

Loc: PA.
 Quote:
Well, I had a short and nice 2007, but, it was frustrating, I was still trying to find myself,

My 2007 was very soul searching also' glad you have determined to move forward, as for me I wish to accomplish great things in 2008 also.

Quote:
I found The Satanic Bible on a dusty shelf in Borders Books, and Bam! Here I am, all the better for it in the end.

For me also it was a real eye opener.

Quote:
My career is growing, I have a whole new box of thought on my shoulders,

I wish you and others on here the best in the new year.

Happy New Year everyone!
Take care!
HAIL SATAN!

#295140 - 01/01/08 11:13 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Ygraine]
Sigurthr Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.P. of MI, USA
Ah, thank you for the correction, dear Magistra!

Indeed, I'm rather pleased to find out the truth of the matter. I am sure I was not alone in that misconception, so it was good that I spoke up (albeit incorrectly) when I did, lest I nor others may not have learned the truth.
"After an inferior man has been taught a doctrine of superiority he will remain as inferior as he was before his lesson. He will merely assume himself to be superior, and attempt to employ his recently learned tactics against his own kind, whom he will then consider his inferiors. With each inferior man enjoying what he considers his unique role, the entire bunch will be reduced to a pack of strutting, foppish, self-centered monkeys gamboling about on an island of ignorance. There they will play their games under the supervision of their keeper, who was and will always be a superior man."
-Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (The Devil's Notebook, "Diabolica")

Undefiled Wisdom
**Formerly known as "Romenadan"**

#295147 - 01/02/08 12:09 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Callier]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Thank you, Callier! Here's to an excellent year.

HAIL SATAN!

#295152 - 01/02/08 01:10 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Foras]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
I too have solved most of my problems during 2007 and this new year is going to mark a new beginning for me. One free from chains of guilt.

Hail Satan and a Happy new year to all of you.

#295157 - 01/02/08 01:35 AM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Mr Avarice]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Happy New Year everyone!!! May you be happy, healthy, and full of indulgence!

If New Year's Eve is any indication, 2008 is going to be a hell of a year for me both personally and professionally

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#295304 - 01/02/08 03:56 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Mr Avarice]
Foras Offline

Loc: PA.
Thank you I hope your 2008 is great for all you wish,
Satan be us all! We are God's
HAIL SATAN!

#295847 - 01/04/08 11:54 PM Re: Happy XLIII A.S. Everyone! [Re: Foras]
VictorWolf Offline
CoS Member

If 1966 is the Year I A.S., would everything before that be BS?

=)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404445 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements