Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#294766 - 12/31/07 04:47 AM Catholic Special Forces!
HiddenHorror Offline

Loc: USA
Exorcism Squads?

Seems like the new Pope has determined that a few "Power of Christ Compel You" can convert people back to a dying religion. I for one appreciate the desperate action as it shows that we as Satanists are truly entering into a new Satanic age.

Anyone else think that guy looks like an evil elf?

Edited by HiddenHorror (12/31/07 04:49 AM)

#294767 - 12/31/07 05:06 AM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: HiddenHorror]
Quatermass Offline
CoS Member

Loc: England
 Originally Posted By: HiddenHorror

Strange isn't it that the High Priest of the Church of Satan looks like such a friendly, jolly chap - a sort of Satanic Father Christmas - whereas the Pope looks downright scary!

#294770 - 12/31/07 05:31 AM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: HiddenHorror]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark

There was an icon circulating a while back on LiveJournal where the new pope morphs into Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.

As I understood, before he became pope he was head of the office formerly known as the inquisition, so I guess we should have been expecting something like this.

#294811 - 12/31/07 09:57 AM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: verszou]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
Yes. Magus Gilmore certainly does look like a friendly patriarch for all of us yunguns and Emperor Palpatine would make a way better pope than any of the ones that ever been.

#294822 - 12/31/07 10:52 AM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: Quatermass]
Lust Offline

He looks like he has been soaking in a vat of death! Nothing strange that I can see. Looks often reflect ones lifestyle. Most of the Satanists (including myself) that I have met, or have seen pictures of, are very animated, full of life!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#294838 - 12/31/07 11:46 AM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: Quatermass]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
Peter Gilmore looks like the cool Uncle I never had! The kind of Uncle you loved to visit for the holiday that would listen to music with you and enjoy a few drinks!

He seems warm and approachable and in every interview I've seen as well as he never says anything too negative about a subject; instead he'll divert the conversation somewhere else. Gilmore shows the world that the Devil has charisma, charm and personality.

You can't even say anything like that about the Pope and the clergy. Maybe they need to work on their social skills

#294871 - 12/31/07 02:13 PM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: Philotechnic]
yobbos1 Offline

Don't forget his holy popeness was part of the Hitler youth before he got to be the head of the Holy Inquisition. Dude's had some serious training.
I agree Peter Gilmore looks like a much more likeable fellow, as for Benny the 16th I don't think I'd let him walk my dog.

#294976 - 01/01/08 06:19 AM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: yobbos1]
Drakein Offline

'"Thanks be to God, we have a Pope who has decided to fight the Devil head-on," he said.'

His Holiness' method certainly has direct results. I am laughing so hard, tears are coming out.

#294985 - 01/01/08 08:46 AM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: HiddenHorror]
Grima Offline

Loc: Netherlands

An evil elf looks cute compared to him. If a child were to see him it would suffer terrible nightmares.

"The Pope has ordered his bishops to set up exorcism squads to tackle the rise of Satanism."

That very first sentence already made me laugh. Thanks for posting the article; it's hilarious.

#295011 - 01/01/08 01:11 PM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: HiddenHorror]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
They already had a "Catholic SWAT team" for decades. It's part of the organization named Opus Day. Their training facilities are like a "spiritual boot camp" where the member practice to become some kind of "God's Rambo".

I almost join once...

#295016 - 01/01/08 02:06 PM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: HiddenHorror]
HammerOfDoubt Offline

Loc: Miami, FL
Maybe he saw Hellboy a few too many times.

What a freak.

#295025 - 01/01/08 02:47 PM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: HammerOfDoubt]
Vestiphobic Offline

Loc: Minnesota

Seriously, man, thats going to give me nightmares, like that picture of Michael Jackson with the chunk of his nose falling off? Icky.
He looks like he's due for an exorcism.

#295027 - 01/01/08 02:51 PM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: HammerOfDoubt]
VictorWolf Offline
CoS Member

Obviously the Pope is a Sith Lord. What you don't see in that picture (because it was taken too late) was the Pope shooting Force Lightning at a nearby Heretic.

I think Tom Cruise is the Pope's Sith Apprentice.

I wonder what "Satanic sects" they're referring to.

#295028 - 01/01/08 02:58 PM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: Vestiphobic]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

Is that hair on his palm or does my monitor need cleaning?

#295049 - 01/01/08 04:17 PM Re: Catholic Special Forces! [Re: Old_Pig]
Taubmann Offline

Loc: Basque Country
 Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig
They already had a "Catholic SWAT team" for decades. It's part of the organization named Opus Day. Their training facilities are like a "spiritual boot camp" where the member practice to become some kind of "God's Rambo".

I almost join once...

Opus Dei.
They were formed near my hometown, in the city of Pamplona.

Edited by Taubmann (01/01/08 04:18 PM)

Kierkegaard

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406132 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements