Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#294560 - 12/30/07 09:32 AM Re: Ever Forward! [Re: Poetaster]
Matthew_Whitby Offline
Banned

Loc: Australia
Thank you for your condolences, and your appreciation for my position within the Military.

As a man; one makes mistakes and one who can learn from those mistakes will be well responded to. Openly admitting the flaws in his statements by acknowledging and openly stating those mistakes.

Again, thank you for your appreciation and your applaud. It's nice to hear that I've done the right thing.

Death to the IIM!

#295248 - 01/02/08 12:00 PM Re: Ever Forward! [Re: Matthew_Whitby]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
First of all, you have my condolences on your loss. Grandparents can be a very important part of our lives. I am sorry that you have had to go through that.

As far as the actions you are referring to, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Maybe I have not read enough posts; or, perhaps you are referring to activities that are more common than you think. At any rate, it seems that this event has acted as a catalyst for positive change. Good for you.

I am not sure of your age. If you are typical, you are probably about half my age. And, I assume that the activities you are referring to have something to do with posting things with little regard how others will be affected by it. Am I correct? I will tell you a secret, but you must promise not to tell anyone. When I was half my age…in my 20’s, I thought I was completely grown up. But, I have found that there is still a lot of development that takes place well into adulthood. One of the things that can take time to develop is empathy. It takes time, and a variety of experiences to truly appreciate how your actions affect others. I am still learning. It is good that you are growing up.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements