Topic Options
#295280 - 01/02/08 01:48 PM How long does it usually take until I get a response from the CoS
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Loc: Hobbs, NM
This question is about my application for joining the Church of Satan. I was wondering how long does it take until I get a response? I heard from a friend who is a CoS member but lost his card when he moved from Dallas,TX to Hobbs, NM. I sent it out about a month ago with the Registered Application and the Active Member Application with the $200.00 application fee. I'm still waiting for a response and letter with the card and medallion. I made an error by saying that what I want out of the CoS is to become a Black Pope, but what I meant is that I want to become a High Priest. Thank You and I hope this post is good for you and suitable to read. Thank You and I appreciate your welcome and I'm proud to be apart of the Church of Satan!!!

Forever,

Marduk Xul ~Charles(Carlos)Adrian Gutierrez~
carlosgut666@yahoo.com
carlosgut669@hotmail.com
behemoth83@hotmail.com

Edited by MARDUKXUL (01/02/08 02:07 PM)

The Lone Wolf is Proud to Stand Alone from the Pack!!! Because the Pack are a Couple of Pups that Still Can't Wander On and Explore New Worlds and escape the Putrid Worlds of the Old.

#295282 - 01/02/08 01:57 PM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the CoS [Re: MARDUKXUL]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

A response from the CoS can take a while, depending on how busy Administration is. I believe the website says that 16 weeks is the maximum time and if you haven't heard form them by then, that's when you need to contact Central.

Quote:
I made an error by saying that what I want out of the CoS is to become a Black Pope, but what I meant is that I want to become a High Priest.

There's only one High Priest and the chances of you ever being him are pretty slim.

You may want to edit your address out of this post, unless you really want to start receiving mail from some of the idiots that troll this site.
Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#295289 - 01/02/08 02:12 PM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the CoS [Re: LKRice]
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Alright thank you for the information and I do recall it saying that it takes 16 weeks. I understand that's there only one High Priest but I was wondering if there's anyway I could get in contact with him? Anyways how do I get in contact with Central? I thank you for your information and it helps me alot and I thank everybody else that's in administration for there help and welcome me here on this forum.

Again Thank You!!!

Forever,
Marduk Xul

The Lone Wolf is Proud to Stand Alone from the Pack!!! Because the Pack are a Couple of Pups that Still Can't Wander On and Explore New Worlds and escape the Putrid Worlds of the Old.

#295293 - 01/02/08 02:15 PM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the CoS [Re: MARDUKXUL]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Contact information is available on the Church of Satan website.
Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#295294 - 01/02/08 02:17 PM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the [Re: MARDUKXUL]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
You need desperately to calm the Hell down.

You are essentially saying "I just became a Catholic and I'd like to brunch with the Pope and then take his job."

Advice from me to you: Read more than you write.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#295295 - 01/02/08 02:18 PM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the CoS [Re: LKRice]
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Ok I will do that and I thank You again!!! You are the Best in helping me out on this forum. I may be new but as soon as I get on how it works, I catch up quick with it :/!!! Thanks again

#295402 - 01/03/08 01:32 AM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the CoS [Re: MARDUKXUL]
HiddenHorror Offline

Loc: USA
Ambition is admirable, but knowing your limitations is needed in order to progress smoothly.

#295636 - 01/03/08 09:53 PM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the CoS [Re: HiddenHorror]
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Thank You for the advice!!!

Edited by MARDUKXUL (01/03/08 10:36 PM)

#295724 - 01/04/08 11:02 AM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the [Re: MARDUKXUL]
IX Von ZehEhv Offline

CoS Warlock

My thoughts are as follows:

Focus on real world success first and foremost. You have a solid career path ahead of you with aspirations for Masters and PhD. Focus on these, and application of the literature you have read.

And relax...

You want recognition? This will more likely come through application of the above, and through the obtaining of your goals than through asking to be put in touch with certain people.

#295951 - 01/05/08 07:15 PM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the [Re: IX Von ZehEhv]
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Thank You and I appreciate your words man!!! I will do this with great focus. You give me a great focus in my major in Archaeology and I'm also minoring in Business because I want to make my own Archaeology business so I can be self employed. But I must learn to work in a team of experience Archaeologists. Thank You for the advice!!!

#299764 - 01/20/08 12:39 AM Re: How long does it usually take until I get a response from the [Re: MARDUKXUL]
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

I'm letting you know that I haven't received my money order yet. When should I be expecting it or has it been shipped out yet? Thank You!

Forum Stats
12019 Members
73 Forums
43829 Topics
405228 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements