Topic Options
#29586 - 03/03/04 10:21 AM Suggesting a food post...
Shylock Offline

Loc: Tiki Land
My apologies if this has been suggested before. But I think we would all benefit from a section relating to food, focusing on either recipes, cuisine descriptions, restaurant recommendations, etc. It seems we already have some of this dialogue (there are posts about all of these), but perhaps a centralized place for it would be good? Certainly, my dear moderators, the choice is up to you, but a "Food" section seems like a natural choice for a group of people that love it so much...

Thank you for hearing me out. I wouldn't be suggesting this if it LttD wasn't such a great board to begin with.

--The Royal Me

#29587 - 03/03/04 11:02 AM Re: Suggesting a food post... [Re: Shylock]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Such a forum exists in the member's area.

Membership has its privileges.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#29588 - 03/04/04 12:02 PM Re: Suggesting a food post... [Re: MagisterRose]
Shylock Offline

Loc: Tiki Land
Yet another reason I can't wait to join...I'm placing the condition of "Not Living With My Parents Anymore" on my membership for a variety of reasons, but that's the only thing holding me back...only 10 months left to go

--The Royal Me

#29589 - 03/05/04 02:32 PM Re: Suggesting a food post... [Re: Shylock]
RobertE Offline

Loc: Michigan
Until then, please feel free to peruse and revive my Satanic Cook Book thread.

There is no Hank. You are Karl. Make your own list as you see fit. Eat as many wieners as you want, any way you want, even with a large group of consenting individuals if you want! Take pride in your wiener-eating. Make up large, elaborate ceremonies revolving around the kissing of your own ass, having them photographed and videotaped by the media if possible.

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements