Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#297323 - 01/10/08 09:09 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Shade]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
 Originally Posted By: Shade
Roho and I are just giving you a hard time.

You see, when you reach "our age" you can do things like that.

Even when one of us looks 25.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#297325 - 01/10/08 09:10 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Thaumaturge]
RaSc Offline
CoS Member

Loc: PA
 Quote:
AHHHH the sweetness of a midlife crisis!!!

I'm still trying to convince my wife that I am indeed entitled to a mid-life crisis. She seems to think it's all made up. Like it's a convenience or something. I mean, we are really the ones that are suffering here.

#297327 - 01/10/08 09:12 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Shade]
Thaumaturge Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Delaware
people haven't reached you and Roho's age since the book of genesis!!

haha

#297330 - 01/10/08 09:13 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: RaSc]
Thaumaturge Offline

CoS Member

remind her of that when you tell her you disbelieve in her hot flashes... oh im so going to get shit for this one...

#297333 - 01/10/08 09:15 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Thaumaturge]
RaSc Offline
CoS Member

Loc: PA
Fortunately my wife doesn't read this board. If she did, I would never bother posting in the upstairs forums.

#297335 - 01/10/08 09:19 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: RaSc]
Thaumaturge Offline

CoS Member

HA HA.. neither does my EX-Wife... good thing..

#297342 - 01/10/08 09:28 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Saraflare]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I'm probably younger than a third of LttD, so don't worry girlie, these old bastards will eventually need us young ones to find their teeth when they misplace them. Let them have their laughs now, while we patiently wait for the ol' geritol switcheroo. ;\)
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#297343 - 01/10/08 09:31 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Poetaster]
Thaumaturge Offline

CoS Member

Hey! Geritol and grey goose is good stuff!

#297357 - 01/10/08 09:56 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Shade]
Saraflare Offline

So I really do have more to look forward to after I turn 21!

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.”
~Anton LaVey

Bless me dark father I have sinned
I've done it before and I'll do it again
Cuz it keeps me warm, and makes you smile
Been beneath me all the while
Whispering sweet nothings
~Alkaline Trio

#297380 - 01/10/08 10:47 PM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Poetaster]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Just remember...I was good to you.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#297410 - 01/11/08 12:20 AM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Fala]
Stev2 Offline

I think it's genes and living. My family looks younger than they should.

It's also fact that the less stress one has the less wrinkles, etc.

#297424 - 01/11/08 01:05 AM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Fala]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
When I was younger people asked if I was older than what I actually was.

Now, I tend to look more like my age which is getting up in years. But I am the type of person that likes being older looking because younger people avoid me. Besides men look better in their middle years.

Aging damage to the body, however, I hate for health reasons.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#297425 - 01/11/08 01:06 AM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Poetaster]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
In what feels like an instant you will be just as old.

What am I saying? I am not even that old! \:o

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#297448 - 01/11/08 05:57 AM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Shade]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
 Originally Posted By: Shade
You see, when you reach "our age" you can do things like that.

Thinking of which, I do love my "blanks" at times.
Shampoo on the fridge and the likes.
Merry 1984 everyone!

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#297449 - 01/11/08 06:11 AM Re: Do you look/feel younger than your age? [Re: Shade]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
 Quote:
I actually never got this when I was married (my husband was 20 years older than me). I sort of preened being the "trophy" wife for awhile though.

Yes, that's interesting. My partner is older than me, and actually appears even older than what he is. (Which is just fine, as I'm partial to men who are older than I am.. both in appearance and in demeanor). I think when we're together it accentuates the difference, and I appear even younger.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12016 Members
73 Forums
43827 Topics
405219 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements