Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#298857 - 01/16/08 10:12 AM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Phineas]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
 Originally Posted By: Phineas

The best kept secrets are often hidden in plain view.

You mean...invisible.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#298862 - 01/16/08 10:56 AM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: L0ki]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
>>I have had a few bad incidents with martial arts literature before. But if you all insist on that it is that good, then I will indeed check it out.

If you are trying to avoid martial arts literature I would suggest their work. Their work is far from martial arts.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#298912 - 01/16/08 03:41 PM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Discipline]
Faded Offline

Originally Posted By: Discipline
>>I have had a few bad incidents with martial arts literature before. But if you all insist on that it is that good, then I will indeed check it out.

If you are trying to avoid martial arts literature I would suggest their work. Their work is far from martial arts.

Well Martial arists use energy work, this is true, but many other people do as well. For instance: Message therapists, I have a friend that is a massage therapist I won't lie I like her.

Others include: Yoga instructors and students, some therapists or psychologists. If it works go with it. Anything to relax the mood.

#299001 - 01/16/08 10:11 PM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Faded]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

I don't understand why you are stating I said energy work (whatever that means, energy is a form of work in physics) is not involved with what these two gentlemen have written.

You jump from one topic to another so quickly I am left in bewilderment.

Perhaps it is because of the main topic title?

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#299018 - 01/16/08 10:56 PM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Discipline]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
What is the name of Magister Svengali's book/article? I am a MMA fighter and am very interested in this subject.

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#299019 - 01/16/08 10:58 PM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Precisely.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#299022 - 01/16/08 11:07 PM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Discipline]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
This thread is a perfect example of why I refuse to discuss this topic in "open" forums. \:>
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#299028 - 01/17/08 12:01 AM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: AurEum]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Here is one reason why Magister Svengali is awesome, and why while waiting for his book (presuming you order it) you should read his blog.

"a. Invariably the person tossing out the term "fascist" or "nazi" has NO idea even of what that is other than shorthand for something they vaguely don't like. For all the logic/information content of their hissy fit they might as well call me (or anyone) a "big dooky head" or "booger." "

I discovered it tonight, it is a no bullshit, balls to the wall take on various interesting topics, such as animal killers, cry babies, etc.

http://magistersvengali.blogspot.com/index.html

This, along with the badass photos of the book with bullets and skulls around it, is the reason I'm submitting my order tonight. Wonderful stuff.

#299033 - 01/17/08 12:28 AM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: AurEum]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

He has taken all his best material and put them into his new book "Essays in Satanism". Most of them I have read before, and I can promise they are worth the read.

#299035 - 01/17/08 12:31 AM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Svengali]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

I completely understand. I will not argue the details of this topic up here, but I have to suggest your material because from what I have seen yours is some of the best.

No joke, I have learned a lot from you and your sources.

#299039 - 01/17/08 01:08 AM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Discipline]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
I was not criticizing anything you had said up here, but just pointing out that this thread is a good (bad) example.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#299042 - 01/17/08 01:58 AM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: Max Faust]
HiddenHorror Offline

Loc: USA
The only ninjitsu trick I know of is keeping a light source between you are your opponent(s). Say you have a camp fire between you and your prey. They will not be able to see you due to the light between you and them.

As for bending light... Maybe they were wearing a suit of mirrors? Oh.. or that really cool poncho with the camera that prjects your background over it? \:D

#299071 - 01/17/08 07:55 AM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: HiddenHorror]
London Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Inmost Dens
 Quote:
The only ninjitsu trick I know of is keeping a light source between you are your opponent(s). Say you have a camp fire between you and your prey. They will not be able to see you due to the light between you and them.

This sounds like it came from an Ashida Kim book.

I'll teach you a better trick. Hold a flashlight in your left hand and stick your left arm as far away from your body as possible at a 45 degree angle. Then turn the flashlight on and shine it in your enemy's eyes. Use your right hand to shoot him.

I've lost count of how many Shaolin Monks and Ninjas I have mounted in my trophy room thanks to these powers of invisibility.

#299149 - 01/17/08 11:54 AM Re: Energy work?? [Re: Discipline]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: Discipline
I don't understand why you are stating I said energy work (whatever that means, energy is a form of work in physics)

Heh. This "demon" has taught him new terminology.

#299204 - 01/17/08 04:27 PM Re: Ninja magic... [Re: HiddenHorror]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
 Originally Posted By: HiddenHorror

As for bending light... Maybe they were wearing a suit of mirrors? Oh.. or that really cool poncho with the camera that prjects your background over it? \:D

There is always the oldest invisibility trick... punch your enemy in the eyes, so he can't see you.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43874 Topics
405554 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements