Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#298030 - 01/13/08 12:25 AM Re: Life! [Re: TheDegenerate]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
 Originally Posted By: Phosis
"Indulgence" in The Satanic Bible was a metaphor for "Foods high in trans fats." As long as your chips fit that criteria, you are living as a Satanist!

Hail Trans Fats!

I ate popcorn yesterday. I'm doing everything wrong!

#298105 - 01/13/08 11:03 AM Re: Life! [Re: Horse Totem]
HiddenHorror Offline

Loc: USA
 Originally Posted By: Horse Totem

As per unusual, it snowed yesterday morning here in Bhagdad. The slop out here is wonderful! \:\(

Yeah.. that really freaked me out. Third trip here, and the first time I've seen that!

#298151 - 01/13/08 02:06 PM Re: Life! [Re: Vestiphobic]
irchel Offline

... a propos keeping your pants on: I dare to say that I find you very sexually attractive... ahem but to my disguise I am certainly thousands of kilometres away from you... so fuck it. And sorry for OT: Enjoy LIFE!! Burn that Entropy that is available! YOU deserved it - not the masses!!

#298208 - 01/13/08 07:32 PM Re: Life! [Re: spook show]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
I praise your intention to fight for your life.

(I hope you come to understand there are very real fights to be fought and this is not a mere metaphor).

I see nothing morbid with regard to paying acute attention to death as a Satanist whatsoever.

We have always used skulls and other such symbols of death to remind us of mortality, haven't we?

Actually, what I find morbid are those who ignore death as if it did not exist and even worse, embrace it as "natural" or even desirable.

Death is my enemy.

I do not wish to ever forget he is around because in order to do anything at all to hold him at bay, I need to remember that he exists.

Life is the only place to enjoy what is going on here.

I do not want it to ever end by forgetting what could threaten it.

This is the same reason I wish to remember to look both ways before crossing streets, wearing seat belts in motorcars, not insulting people with guns and machetes, and other such simple rules of common sense.

Remembering that death kills about 147,000 people every single day - of all ages, in many different ways - is an important part of continuing to remember how to behave to not become one of that number.

That is why when I see anyone preaching an "anything goes" attitude toward life, I just chuckle.

Sooner or later they will vanish off this world because they are ignoring death.

They will shorten their life almost certainly simply because they are ignoring death.

That's how I see it.

#298307 - 01/14/08 07:02 AM Re: Life! [Re: Nemo]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
 Quote:
I see nothing morbid with regard to paying acute attention to death as a Satanist whatsoever.

Neither do I, Magister. My post was directed to those who are so obsessed with death, they let their entire lives pass them by without appreciating the wonderful gift they have.

Quote:
This is the same reason I wish to remember to look both ways before crossing streets, wearing seat belts in motorcars, not insulting people with guns and machetes, and other such simple rules of common sense.

I also do these things. I view death as my enemy as well, and do anything possible to keep it away.

And yes, I may have been speaking in a metaphorical way, however, I consider death to be a very real threat.

I may not know when I'm going to leave this party, but I will have as much fun and enjoyment while I'm here.

(Yes, I wandered back into the land of metaphors again.)

Edited by 2thenight (01/14/08 11:28 AM)

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#298445 - 01/14/08 03:57 PM Re: Life! [Re: verszou]
Agent6 Offline
Banned

Loc: Australia (past the black stum...
I think I figured out why the people don't come back... you're a bunch of noobs that have submitted the word Hail Satan for Hallelujah. OMGWTF why can't I find any people who can discuss my findings on sprituality, I mean you guys don't even believe there is spirituality, yet you believe in magic? that's just stupid! It's like walking around Upsidedown. You do know that everything I heard hear today I either knew something more or thought that you were all talking about your own problems and hiding it behind "What do you think about this?" statements. I also read that Satanic bible thing and it's EXACTLY the same stuf that the bible says. It just states it in laymans terms so the average 80 I.Q person can understand it. If any of you ever develop an I.Q of over 130 you might be able to learn the same lessons but much quicker from the Holy Bibly like I did. I'll see you in hell. Come visit me in castle 6 (it'ws between 7 and 5 on the way to the palace).

-Agent6

-Agent6

It is better to be a live wolf than a dead lion, but still better to be a live lion. A man with a gun thinks he's a lion, a man with a knife knows he's a rabbit.
-Robert H. Heinlien

#298446 - 01/14/08 04:00 PM Re: Life! [Re: Agent6]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
 Originally Posted By: Agent6
why can't I find any people who can discuss my findings on sprituality, I mean you guys don't even believe there is spirituality, yet you believe in magic?

Who said we believed in Magic?

#298513 - 01/14/08 10:10 PM Re: Life! [Re: Agent6]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I also read that Satanic bible thing and it's EXACTLY the same stuf that the bible says

So, smashing a man is the same as turning the other cheek?

I fail to see your logic.

Clearly your ineptitude at reading gives you no right to assumption as to the average IQ of a Satanist.

That, or 130 just seems relatively high to you. The average is not 70. 75 does not make you intelligent.

It's like walking around Upsidedown.

Hey! Some of us like carpet on our ceilings.

Edited by Darkahn (01/14/08 10:12 PM)

Undercroft

#298517 - 01/14/08 11:27 PM Re: Life! [Re: Darkahn]
DaggerJack Offline

Loc: California, USA
 Originally Posted By: Darkahn

Hey! Some of us like carpet on our ceilings.

Can help trap dust, but it's a bitch to steam clean when the pet bat has an accident.

#298524 - 01/15/08 12:44 AM Re: Life! [Re: Agent6]
Trau Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
. If any of you ever develop an I.Q of over 130 you might be able to learn the same lessons but much quicker from the Holy Bibly like I did.

Is that where we learn to put chickens on our head? Because THAT makes this guy look REALLY smart.

"Ha, Ha. I've never seen anyone suck as bad at this as you!" SGT Anderson

"There's no duck! There never HAS been a duck!" Meme

#298583 - 01/15/08 08:59 AM Re: Life! [Re: Agent6]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
 Quote:
you're a bunch of noobs that have submitted the word Hail Satan for Hallelujah.

It figures. Only three days after I start my first thread here, and idiocy has already creeped in. Perhaps I should have named this, "Life! People like agent6 need to get one!"

Edited by 2thenight (01/15/08 09:01 AM)

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#298595 - 01/15/08 09:39 AM Re: Life! [Re: spook show]
Lexifer Offline

"Life! People like agent6 need to get one!"

LMAO... Awsome..

#298622 - 01/15/08 11:58 AM Re: Life! [Re: spook show]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
 Originally Posted By: 2thenight
 Quote:
you're a bunch of noobs that have submitted the word Hail Satan for Hallelujah.

It figures. Only three days after I start my first thread here, and idiocy has already creeped in. Perhaps I should have named this, "Life! People like agent6 need to get one!"

In his case I think you mean mood stabilisers.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#298662 - 01/15/08 02:45 PM Re: Life! [Re: Agent6]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Well... he is banned now. And so is the guy he was standing on.

#298670 - 01/15/08 02:58 PM Re: Life! [Re: Old_Pig]
Dead Roses Offline

Loc: Zagreb, Croatia
Oh my god, now I feel all bad about myself... I'm gonna go scourge myself til dawn in hopes of arriving at a great spiritual awakening which shall make me fit to asociate with you, oh master of knowledge with a cock (open for interpretation...) for a familiar!

Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig
Well... he is banned now. And so is the guy he was standing on.

Hahahahaha!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Forum Stats
12221 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406144 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements