Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#299329 - 01/18/08 06:29 AM Re: Satanism in Canada [Re: TheDegenerate]
Lust Offline

About ten years ago, I went into Windsor, for some gambling. I had to amswer a series of questions about my business in Canada. After five minutes I was on my way to a successful couple of hours at the Black Jack tables. Coming back into America, I was asked a couple of questions, and was told to move on through. Imagine that!

I have also gone into Mexico at the border crossing in Brownsville TX, and Laredo Nuevo. At both enties into Mexico, you walk right in, no questions. Coming back into America from Mexico is another story all together. My stupid friend at the time, pointed at some of the tourists being interogated and laughed. This prompted Border Security to pull us to the side, and detain us for a few hours. Border Agents have my respect, and I will never complain about the job they do. They should be more extreme than they are.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#299367 - 01/18/08 10:47 AM Re: Satanism in Canada [Re: TheDegenerate]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I have only been to Canada once. I enjoyed it. On entering your fine territory, we were asked by a pleasant woman sitting in a small booth, “Are you carrying protection”. My wife and I looked at each other strangely, and I explained to the border patrol employee that we were married; so, we did not need protection.

All three of us laughed when she explained that she was talking about handguns.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#299370 - 01/18/08 11:02 AM Re: Satanism in Canada [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
That got a laugh out of me Roho, nice and early in the morning when such is really hard to do. To be honest, until I read "handguns", I probably would have said the same thing anyways

#299393 - 01/18/08 12:10 PM Re: Satanism in Canada [Re: TheDegenerate]
Never Offline

Loc: Skien, Norway
I laughed alot when red that, Roho!

#299468 - 01/18/08 07:29 PM Re: Satanism in Canada [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Good one! \:D

#299579 - 01/19/08 09:31 AM Re: Satanism in Canada [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Supreme! \:D

#299592 - 01/19/08 10:12 AM Policemen in funny hats [Re: TheDegenerate]
Mr Avarice Offline

Sweden is a country that takes pride in being open and undiscriminating very much like Canada does. The sad truth is that our Government has grown a little too accepting.

In later years, the yawps of the ungrateful immigrants who are unable to adapt to their new environments have grown uncomfortably loud. Muslims make up a big part these immigrants.

Much of their anger is directed towards our police force who is mistrusted by our dear new citizens and the force is blamed for being racists and bigots every single day. In response to this,
police men are now allowed to wear either a Turban, kippa or a towel as long as it fits the uniform.

It seams like those who always wants special treatment gets it...

#299634 - 01/19/08 12:52 PM Re: Policemen in funny hats [Re: Mr Avarice]
Dead Roses Offline

Loc: Zagreb, Croatia
I don't think that's okay. I mean, I do stand for the right of the individual to express himself (by the clothes he wears, his beliefs, etc.), but have you seen Austria?! It looks like a Harem!

#299651 - 01/19/08 02:31 PM Re: Policemen in funny hats [Re: Dead Roses]
Mr Avarice Offline

What's wrong with harems? And while I can't say that I like everything about Austria, I think Sweden could learn a thing or two from them.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405796 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements