Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#347964 - 08/23/08 05:24 PM Re: The Sad Truth [Re: illcree]
liquidyoda Offline

Some people simply don't listen. Ban the offenders. Thanks for the post. Makes for good reading.

#347969 - 08/23/08 05:36 PM Re: The Sad Truth [Re: liquidyoda]
RaSc Offline
CoS Member

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: liquidyoda
Some people simply don't listen. Ban the offenders. Thanks for the post. Makes for good reading.

Like this one?

#348348 - 08/25/08 05:40 PM Re: The Sad Truth [Re: RaSc]
barrytheblade Offline
Banned Douche

Loc: WA
Originally Posted By: RaSc
Like this one?

Awkward...

#353186 - 09/27/08 11:51 PM They called me Cassandra???? [Re: LKRice]
jaclyn Offline

First off I believe in both God and Satan, but remain unaffiliated. Personally I find beauty in both light and darkness. I have come to you all for help.
Ever since I was a little girl I have had strange dreams where beings I knew were not "normal" would refer to me as Cassandra. When I was about 13 or so I they got more intense. One day, I had a "vision" I suppose in my kitchen. Suddenly my back yard wasn't there, instead grey mountains. There were beings I couldnt make out for they were blurry, but they said "Cassandra it's near time for you to come home." All I could see at that point was a bleeding throne. Just as quickly as the vision came it went. I had one more dream after that and then it all went away. I thought I was crazy, I told a couple friends who thought I was on drugs, which I wasn't. I didn't tell others. I knew it sounded crazy. The whole Cassandra thing has always been in the back of my mind, but I never had another dream or vision, until recently. Over the last year the dreams have come back. I am twenty five now, and have had nothing happen of significance recently to explain it. I hear the same voices, the same come home speech- sometimes at night before I go to sleep. I know I sound schizophrenic, but I don't think Im crazy. I wouldnt even be on here, but I have heard satanic bands reference Cassandra, but I can't find any grounded information on her. I was hoping someone would know who or what Cassandra is. I know I sound crazy, but this has been going on my whole life and it would help if I at least knew what the dreams were referencing. I would greatly appreciate any help.

#356066 - 10/18/08 03:58 AM Re: They called me Cassandra???? [Re: jaclyn]
jerry Offline
Banned Devil Worshiper

concept of the scietific unality of love

so(1?9=&gt,eyes,hear,touch,i am)

((((1?9=3.14.. .(need eyes,need ears,need touch, i am, i need, i see, i believe, i saw, need taste, need smells, need dictionary, ill) i will) i think) i just)

i find your art good enough to copy so i share. never the less ill answer your dream. you speak of a duplice mountain among the mountains of the earth one turned the ocean red next you had a dream of the movie constanting with the spear of destiny. this 2 one of your dream is all that the balance time and taxis that are available upon the theyyou speak of. so i wont continue but as you say you believe in god ill say you say right choice left so trinity as in the adam eve theory of purpoe developing within the 6 million and animals upon the planet.

as your in a beliefe in god it is believed amo ngst both sides to turn the other cheak

good luck on your travels all i mean is peace (theif) copy cat

#356105 - 10/18/08 09:34 AM Re: CoS Questions Forum [Re: LKRice]
jerry Offline
Banned Devil Worshiper

can someone tell me where the bs rules are i know were not suppose to be mean in any possible way but are we oblidged to respect our higher powers on here such as the moderaters so as to try not to over talk them

#356146 - 10/18/08 03:42 PM Re: CoS Questions Forum [Re: jerry]
RaSc Offline
CoS Member

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: jerry
can someone tell me where the bs rules are i know were not suppose to be mean in any possible way but are we oblidged to respect our higher powers on here such as the moderaters so as to try not to over talk them

Not that I have seen. However, since you asked I would say to start with the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth. In my opinion, those rules apply to the Internet just as it does in real life.

RaSc

#356215 - 10/19/08 12:40 PM Re: CoS Questions Forum [Re: LKRice]
Breezy Offline

i need some help! i am a christian, but i feel as though i need somthing more dark. i feel an evil void in my soul. i would greatly appreciate any advice or opinions, please. what i mean exactly by evil void is, i feel Satan calling me.

#356217 - 10/19/08 01:07 PM Re: CoS Questions Forum [Re: Breezy]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Quote:
i feel Satan calling me.

You are in the wrong place.

Go to church.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#440689 - 12/17/10 05:05 PM Re: CoS Questions Forum [Re: LKRice]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Rather than arguing with Moderators, some of you need to re-read this post (assuming you read it in the first place).
Prevention of Virtue

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
406048 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements