Topic Options
#300228 - 01/21/08 06:27 PM I Apolgize for that post, I just read that it's for members only
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Loc: Hobbs, NM
I just noticed that post is for members only, my mistake and I apologize for posting that. But I hope I made a great point and yet I do apologize to those that I made feel uncomfortable about me posting in a members only forum post. Thank You and I leave you with silence!!!

The Lone Wolf Waits patiently in the mountains of MASTERY!!!

by MARDUK XUL

The Lone Wolf is Proud to Stand Alone from the Pack!!! Because the Pack are a Couple of Pups that Still Can't Wander On and Explore New Worlds and escape the Putrid Worlds of the Old.

#300232 - 01/21/08 06:36 PM Re: I Apolgize for that post, I just read that it's for members only [Re: MARDUKXUL]
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Loc: Hobbs, NM
My Mistake and now I realize that's a forum post for Moderators and Priesthood members only. I just made a terrible misleading mistake and I apologize to everyone here and to the Church of Satan. I just made a bad move and I take full responsability with that!!! I apologize and it will NEVER happen again! Thank You and I leave you with silence.

The Lone Wolf is Proud to Stand Alone from the Pack!!! Because the Pack are a Couple of Pups that Still Can't Wander On and Explore New Worlds and escape the Putrid Worlds of the Old.

Forum Stats
12089 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements