Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#300482 - 01/22/08 04:43 PM "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Source

The "artists impression of a Satanist" photo accompanying the article is particularly funny. Who knew we were good at making shadow puppets?

#300484 - 01/22/08 04:57 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: BlasphemousOne]
Dead Roses Offline

Loc: Zagreb, Croatia
It is interesting how the priesthood always states that ''the job has been done by professionals'' when refering to ''Satanic blasphemy''. Take for instance the scenario which occured here in Croatia at Sustipan not long ago; ''The graveyard has been 'defiled' by professional Satanists with outstanding lingual skills (latin in particular)'', the cardinal clarified via the media.

Know what it was all about?

The walls of several crypts were covered in Dimmu Borgir, Dark Funeral and Cradle of Filth (...) tags, which the pro priest immediately identified as 'the names of high satanic rituals', as well as 'the message' ''Vobiscum Satanas'' tagged on one of the crypts (which is one of Dark Funeral's songs, a Swedish black metal band...), from which he 'discerned' their impressional linguistic skill in the latin language (please kill me...).

What a goof.

#300497 - 01/22/08 05:27 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: BlasphemousOne]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
That "artist impression" made my day!

#300563 - 01/22/08 07:44 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: BlasphemousOne]
Lust Offline

The crowds to see the shroud must be on the decline. Time for Satan to bring back business!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#300628 - 01/22/08 10:04 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: BlasphemousOne]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Now that's a real magical feat, I want to make shadow puppet bunnies look like Satan!

Being formerly Catholic, I remember how they told us that Satanists would break into churches to steal Holy Water or the Eucharist. Obviously imposters, considering a real Satanist would have done her/her homework and found out how to legally get what s/he desired.

Can't explain something? No problem, the Devil musta done it.

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#300651 - 01/22/08 11:07 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: BlasphemousOne]
HammerOfDoubt Offline

Loc: Miami, FL
THAT"S MY NEW AVATAR!! I CALLED IT!!

#300731 - 01/23/08 08:50 AM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: HammerOfDoubt]
Charlie D Offline

Doesn't beat mine :P

#300732 - 01/23/08 08:58 AM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: Charlie D]
Auge Offline

Loc: Germany
Looks like C.Shy, I like it.

Quote:
"most likely explanation" was that "the items were stolen to be used in a rite of black magic"

uuuuhm...yes, that really sound likely, why didn't I think of this myself?

#300791 - 01/23/08 12:16 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: BlasphemousOne]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Human bones; check.
black and white candles; check.
loud bell; check.
holy water; uh... holy water...?

Crap! Now I have to go to Italy. Again.

#300800 - 01/23/08 12:35 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: RandomStranger]
Dead Roses Offline

Loc: Zagreb, Croatia
You can used de-ionized water instead.

But then the demons smell like fried piss.

It's all the Masons' fault.

#300801 - 01/23/08 12:35 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: BlasphemousOne]
Drakein Offline

Yes, holy water and white religion symbols are essential for every black magic ritual. Except not.

Some artist must draw an impression of a female Satanist, too. And it better be hot.

#300806 - 01/23/08 01:04 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: aries violent]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

While it may be a part of CoS history, it is humorous that there will probably be people out there that will now black list anyone who can make a shadow puppet.

If you are insinuating I am mocking what may, or may not, be a part of CoS history, you would be wrong. ;\)

#300807 - 01/23/08 01:07 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: RandomStranger]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

While you are in Italy, RandomStranger, would you pick me up some cannolis?

#300809 - 01/23/08 01:12 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: Dead Roses]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

What Satanist HASN"T performed the famed Cradle of Filth Ritual?

#300810 - 01/23/08 01:13 PM Re: "Satanists" blamed for Holy Water Theft [Re: AurEum]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

While I can't make my shadow bunnies look like Satan, I can make a pretty cool Godzilla shadow puppet!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12090 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements