Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#300851 - 01/23/08 02:45 PM My apology
Dammarval Offline
Praise Allah

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
If I had offended anyone in this forum, rest assured you have my sincerest apology. I never meant to be like that. Im not like that normally. Ive been put down, torn apart, and belittled by others in the world outside of my skin. Only if could be a roaring lion so I couldnt be intimidated and be stepped upon. Christians are not an exception that contributed to my horrible and painful experiential ordeals in my life. Like others, I do feel pain. My defense systems just go up automatically when I sense any hostility, founded or unfounded. Im from another country in the Orient, so, my cultural orientation and societal norms are somewhat different from those who are native to this big country. I have a lot to unlearn what I've learned. LaVeys philosophy caught my attention, and it is something I believe could help make me a stronger and better person who can contribute to the betterment of society, and better myself in the process.

I might have been directing my hatred for so many people all these time that I may have turned my anger inwards.

Edited by Dammarval (01/23/08 02:46 PM)

#300897 - 01/23/08 05:38 PM Re: My apology [Re: Dammarval]
Lust Offline

No matter your location. I suspect that you should expect random ass whippings! Nevermind your "apology". Just go away!

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#300902 - 01/23/08 05:52 PM Re: My apology [Re: Lust]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Satanism doesn't exist to "fix" people, least of all if they are already "broken." If you have this many emotional problems in your life, and are tormented by such great "pain", then understanding and stuying Satanism should be the LEAST of your priorities. Don't blame Christians, don't blame your culture, don't blame the bullies that "put you down", blame only yourself for these things. If you do that you might stand a chance to help yourself.

It is one thing to be "intimidated" and "stepped on", but when you walk into anothers home, as a GUEST, expect nothing less but to be placed at their mercy. The wise respect those wiser then them, and on the topic of Satanism, there is none more learned then the Magisters/Magistras here who have dedicated their very lives to LIVING the Satanic philosophy. (Yes, that actually is more important then just reading about it a lot, since that is the point.) They deserve the upmost respect, as this is THEIR home...the rest of us are simply guests here.

((Obviously, this wasn't directed to you, Tier Instinct...neglected to use the "reply" button, once again...))

Edited by Phosis (01/23/08 05:53 PM)

#300903 - 01/23/08 06:06 PM Re: My apology [Re: TheDegenerate]
Lust Offline

What happens if I do not use the reply "button"? Why did you reply to my post? Were you looking for my attention?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#300904 - 01/23/08 06:16 PM Re: My apology [Re: Lust]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I just typed that post into the box on the bottom. It is an automatic reply to the very last person who posted. An all too common mistake.

#300905 - 01/23/08 06:17 PM Re: My apology [Re: Dammarval]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

#300906 - 01/23/08 06:21 PM Re: My apology [Re: TheDegenerate]
Lust Offline

Okay, now it all makes sense! ;\)

#300910 - 01/23/08 06:51 PM Re: My apology [Re: Dammarval]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
I'm reading a lot of excuses and not much of interest.

#300912 - 01/23/08 06:53 PM Re: My apology [Re: Lust]
Dammarval Offline
Praise Allah

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
..."go away" as in leave the forum? Can you please clarify?

#300913 - 01/23/08 06:58 PM Re: My apology [Re: Dammarval]
Atrum Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: Dammarval
If I had offended anyone in this forum, rest assured you have my sincerest apology.

I think you should apologize DIRECTLY to Magistra Ygraine. The conduct exhibited in your responses was completely unwarranted and unjustified. After witnessing your candor on this forum thus far, I'm amazed that you are still here.

Edited by Atrum (01/24/08 06:36 AM)

#300931 - 01/23/08 07:38 PM Re: My apology [Re: Dammarval]
Lust Offline

No need to chat with the monkey.

No matter, you made my ignore list.

#300946 - 01/23/08 08:06 PM Re: My apology [Re: Atrum]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
I agree with you, Atrum.

(P.S. I just noticed your signature - That's a great movie! )
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#300948 - 01/23/08 08:09 PM Re: My apology [Re: Shade]
Atrum Offline
Banned

Thank you, Shade! 80's horror cult classics are among my favorite types of movies.

Edited by Atrum (01/24/08 06:29 AM)

#300953 - 01/23/08 08:31 PM Re: My apology [Re: Dammarval]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
"If" you have offended anyone? You can't be serious.

Many here have been tolerant of your questions, which in itself is somewhat surprising because the answers were easily attainable, had you put some effort into it. The kind have ignored you, the generous have answered them. Then you demonstrate your gratitude by behaving rudely and ignorantly towards a member of the clergy. It doesn't take much common sense to figure out that this is not a wise decision. I have not been swayed by your feeble attempt at an apology.

I also agree that Magistra Ygraine deserves a direct and prompt apology.

By the way, having a loud roar doesn't mean that you can't be intimidated or "stepped upon, " it simply means you have a loud roar. Those who posture the most frequently have the most to hide. Take responsibility for your behavior, the last thing needed is another scapegoat.

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#300956 - 01/23/08 08:36 PM Re: My apology [Re: Dammarval]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
I cannot fathom what parts of "Go Away" could be misconstrued or could need more clarification.

Back to the books with you, Dammarval!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44036 Topics
406364 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements