Topic Options
#303679 - 02/03/08 06:20 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Risen08]
Risen08 Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Risen08
 Originally Posted By: The Black Waltz
The short answer would be:

I was born this way.

I think I was created into this. It just took 42 years to figure it out.

adveser Created? by whom? elaborate.

I think I am genetically predisposed to be a Satanist. I had the "go to church (catholic) and we'll sit home" type of parents (hypocrites). I used the collection money for pinball and had no guilt doing it. One thing I did like about mass was the ceremony, especially latin masses (those I wouldn't miss).
I've spent years studying other religions and found them to be bullshit. Islam, Nation of Islam, Buddism, Taoism, so on.

To finally answer your question.....

I created myself. Satanism fits my ideals and gives me the ceremony and structure I need and enjoy.

I apologize adveser I quoted the wrong post.

Edited by Risen08 (02/03/08 06:27 PM)

#303683 - 02/03/08 06:30 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Risen08]
ameriCAN'T Offline
Banned Stoner

Loc: new hampshire
i was four years old when i first heard marilyn manson . later when i turned 12 i bought my first manson c.d. and when i was 14 i started reasearching satanism and about a year ago i bought the book. although i hadent owned the book untill a year ago i had still called myself a satanist and well im glad i was right prior to haveing learned all the details

#303693 - 02/03/08 06:51 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: ameriCAN'T]
Seeker Of Wisdom Offline

Loc: Buckholts, Tx
I hope that you don't view Mr. Warner as the poster-child of Satanism. If so I fear that you'll get more of a shock in what you find, then your parents got from Manson. Of course, that's assuming that your parents weren't Mansonites. None the less you'd be in for a shock.

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
Groucho Marx

"Sex is legal, Selling is legal, why isn't selling sex legal?"
George Carlin

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"~ The Addams Family Crede

"We all have different desires and needs, but if we don't discover what we want from ourselves and what we stand for, we will live passively and unfulfilled."
Bill Watterson

#303695 - 02/03/08 06:54 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Seeker Of Wisdom]
ameriCAN'T Offline
Banned Stoner

Loc: new hampshire
 Originally Posted By: Seeker Of Wisdom
I hope that you don't view Mr. Warner as the poster-child of Satanism. .

brian was just a gate way, not the whole picture

#303810 - 02/04/08 03:17 AM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: ameriCAN'T]
I'mPerfecting Offline

Loc: Florida
I was about 8 when they explained original sin in sunday school. To the effect of, your not worthy , your a sinner, your pets don`t go to heaven, you must worship Jesus to be saved. My heart stopped I went numb. In tear screaming my defense I am not a sinner, like the burning of a witch. My kitties' in Heaven ( it was the defense of my recently lost cat that set it off) .

I was innocent and if they cultivated that . Along with god as love and light . I might still be one of them.

Instead, I stated a promise " If I'm going to hell so be it ! I'm not guilty I'll be the most innocent person there . God want my soul to go to heaven never! I don't want to spend eternity with someone who takes kitties from children and lets adults condemn us when we've done nothing . I give my soul to anyone or thing that can prove it's real . "

I made that statement at to young an age to know what I had done . The Luciferian floodgates were open . I would never be lied to again . I questioned everything and demanded more .

I was alone and angry, vengeance filled my soul . I had been faced with the lies of those I trusted (more than I can list) . My mom, dad, and teachers . All adults lie . I couldn't stand it I trusted no one from then on I stood on my own.

I had many encounters with self professed magician, and pagan theologist . No one had any answers it that Pitt, but they all acted like they did .

Someone said to me once be your own God . Inside I accepted this and sought out my perfection of this ideal .

Through study of the occult I found LaVeys works . I had dismissed it rebelling against labels not wanting to be figured out, or shoved in a box .

I spent many yrs enlightening people. Those who crossed my path were met with the razors edge hatred spurned wisdom I had forged for myself out of despise for there unquestioning ignorance . (ahh teen angst )

I sense moved away, left them behind and those wicked ways . I grew up , and developed a sence of respect . 1st for myself and all I've become . Then my parents . They gave me life I owe them for that so I employ discretion as the better part of valour . Finally for those who pioneered a religion on rational thought and self serving principles .

I received The Satanic Scriptures as a gift from my best friend after having reread Laveys works . I took another look a Satanism and stopped denying myself . Casting my lot in with the devil, so to speak, because I will Never Forgive or Forget .

#303818 - 02/04/08 05:00 AM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: I'mPerfecting]
DexRex Offline

Loc: UK
Well, my Dad died a few years ago and in my grief I did explore various religions for some hope of seeing him again. As a child I was brought up a christian so I started there.

Eventually the awful truth became clear to me: there is nothing else. Not even a hope of something else. In the absence of any evidence I concluded the absence of god.

In fact, I even coined the phrase "Now is the hour of our joy or our suffering" independantly of The Doctor. Who knows, perhaps I had heard his similar, pre-existing phrase before somewhere.

A couple of years later I happened to see and buy the Satanic Bible in a bookshop. It's the only book I have ever read cover to cover, twice, within 3 days of buying it. For me it really is the truth and most other viewpoints are self-delusion, sometimes cleverly disguised, sometimes not.

I know many of the people here do not seek a community or anything but I like knowing that there are other people who feel a similar way to me about Satanism. Just don't go asking me for money... \:\)

#303967 - 02/04/08 03:38 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: DexRex]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
 Originally Posted By: DexRex
Just don't go asking me for money... \:\)

Dang!

Quickly hides "please give generously for Satanic widows" collection tin

Edited by Scion (02/04/08 03:39 PM)

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#304054 - 02/04/08 09:06 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Scion]
Risen08 Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Scion
 Originally Posted By: DexRex
Just don't go asking me for money... \:\)

Dang!

Quickly hides "please give generously for Satanic widows" collection tin

Oh gosh, now that's funny

#304238 - 02/05/08 12:28 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Risen08]
inverted Offline

Loc: Ohio
I first learned about Fake Satanism through a high-quality Catholic education and the song stylings of bands such as Slayer, Deicide, Morbid Angel, etc :P I first found out about true Satanism through my own curiosity, pretty much. I felt like "checking up" on all the stuff I'd been spoonfed since early childhood, and through the miracle of the Interweb and the written word, I soon confirmed that everything I knew about Satanism up to that point was totally backward and fallacious. The more I read, however, the more I came to realize that I'd technically been following the left-hand path for years, but just didn't know what to call it.

#304356 - 02/05/08 09:59 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: inverted]
Risen08 Offline
CoS Member

What's wrong with Slayer?

Always thought they were better than Stryper...... \:>

#304360 - 02/05/08 10:14 PM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Woglug]
TheAbysmal Offline

Google. \:D

Refuse to die.

#304431 - 02/06/08 06:28 AM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: TheAbysmal]
Charlie D Offline

I mainly just came across it from the website. Having left my christian church, i moved to a state of total dis belief in anything at all super natural. Now i have my various reasons for looking up satanism, mainly for the curiosity factor, having been and atheist for 6 months roughly. I read this on the website. http://web.satanism101.com/index.html . and proceeded from there to read on.

I picked up my satanic bible this morning. Like many other people it was like reading my own mind on paper. I have to say also that LaVey's dissection and perception of christian thinking even now in 2008 is logical and correct. I would have loved to have met the man and listened to him speak. I think i came across satanism because i have always been a satanist at heart (i was born this way).

Most of my old acquaintances from the church just think i'm an atheist. I don't think I'll ever tell them what i really believe. The thing that really attracts me to Satanism is just the deception of it. Satanism, as far as i know, doesn't have prophets or martyrs and i love that. I don't need to be boastful about Satan because i'm insecure and need to shock Fundamentalist and/or Conservative christians. I'm comfortable with the fact that it's perhaps the most important and self fulfilling thing i have ever done in my life and they will never know.

#304454 - 02/06/08 08:27 AM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Risen08]
inverted Offline

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Risen08
What's wrong with Slayer?

Always thought they were better than Stryper...... \:>

Oh, Slayer is great! I was just saying that I'd definitely quote The Satanic Bible over Reign in Blood if I were writing a paper on Satanism ;\)

#304481 - 02/06/08 10:28 AM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Woglug]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
 Originally Posted By: Woglug
I have been reading though a number of posts on the forum and I am interest in how people where introduced to Satanism.

Read the book and find out.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#304494 - 02/06/08 11:37 AM Re: How did you came across satanism? [Re: Woglug]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
 Quote:
How did you came across satanism?

A Lust magazine and about 30 minutes worth of pumping...

Oh! You meant how did I run into Satanism?

Let's just say it came to me.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12200 Members
73 Forums
43984 Topics
406064 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements