Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#302769 - 01/31/08 11:37 AM Brainwashed?!
Pact_Primeval Offline

Loc: Derby, England
I've been watching this chat show called Ricky Lake, where in this instance people claiming to be vampires come on and argue with their parents etcetera about why they want to drink blood.

One person in particular came on, and this is where my point developes. An Ex-vampire, claiming to be brainwashed into doing all these vampiric activities, performing rituals and being forced into doing things they didn't want to. So far so good? Not uncommon, but one more thing: "following the Satanic Bible".

Do these people actually exist in large numbers? Obviously chat shows will attempt whatever to get ratings, but i've heard about it elsewhere. People actually claiming to be brainwashed into following the Satanic Bible. I tried to tell a friend about it on ventrilo but i became speechless.

I might not be cultured in this area as much as others on this subject. Whether people drink blood or not i could care less, it's the drone syndrome i keep seeing, usually among the right hand path.

I imagine the members, magisters etc will likely have dealt with these people before, should they exist. If this is the case, in hindsight, i might be more comfortable being less open to the topic should anyone ask me what i am. These imbeciles don't help the Satanic movement and it rages me.

#302801 - 01/31/08 12:53 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Pact_Primeval]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I can see why nobody has answered you as of yet, but Hell, I will.

Quote:
I've been watching this chat show called Ricky Lake.

WHY? Why would you watch such an insipid Television show?

An Ex-Vampire eh?

There are nut jobs EVERYWHERE (your next door neighbor may have a jar of genitals in some formaldehyde down in his basement).

Many people like to place blame wherever they can. Look at some court trials on Court TV (now Tru-TV).

These people are mentally deranged sociopaths and should be seen as nothing less than that.

They belong in jail or in a padded cell.

Quote:
I might not be cultured in this area as much as others on this subject.

Correct. You are most certainly NOT.

Quote:
Whether people drink blood or not i could care less, it's the drone syndrome i keep seeing, usually among the right hand path.

WELL I CARE! I care a great DEAL! Why you don't bothers Me. What if one of these nut jobs cares to slit your throat or wrist to 'become more powerful'. ????????

Quote:
I imagine the members, magisters etc will likely have dealt with these people before, should they exist.

Correct. I laugh at these people daily. They are searching for anything. They find nothingness in the end which is exactly what they deserve.

Quote:
These imbeciles don't help the Satanic movement and it rages me.

I'm only a member. I am NOT an Agent. I am not a member of Hierarchy but I do know enough to say this:

The Church of Satan THRIVES. The Church of Satan needs NO help in movement. The Church of Satan has been doing swimmingly since it was founded by Our dear departed founder Magus LaVey.

We do not evangelize, We do not greet people door to door in white shirts with ties and those who are one of US find US.

The Church of Satan does NOT nor has never needed 'help'.
Our outstanding members speak for themselves and We have wonderful agents who speak with the media to tell the public the 'nitty gritty' of our Religion. Calm down. ;\)

I hope I didn't offend you. This is simply how it is.

The CoS has an outstanding reputation (regardless on who or who does not want to admit it). We are law abiding citizens. We are kind to those who deserve it and productive citizens.

Vampires.......

Look at My links below. Do some reading. \:\)

Edit: I noticed that you mentioned that these 'supposed' Vampires followed the Satanic Bible.

POPPYCOCK.

TSB is written in a way that anyone with a brain can comprehend.

The HOLY Bible (Eve laughs) has been translated in many a different form. Some feel that every word is LITERAL. Some....do what almost most do......they abide by those things written that they agree with and interpret the other parts in ways that allow them to lead their lives as they have always done.

How many religions do We have where the Preacher preaches from a KJV Bible?

Then......there are the re-written ones. Love those.

All of it is horse shit.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#302809 - 01/31/08 01:18 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Pact_Primeval]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I don't have TV. I find it is a waste of time. Anything on that is of any worth is usally teeming with commercials and other horseshit. Any of those talk shows are funny for about five seconds before they get tired. I like TV SHOWS, specifically, but not TV on a whole. If I had cable, it would be locked to Discovery.

Don't believe anything you hear.

Anything.

Especially if it concerns Satanism, which the vast majority of the population DOES NOT understand.

The "Vampires" you have seen on TV are no more real then the plastic teeth they put on in the morning, or the "scary" contact lenses they take out at night. The ones who go the extra mile and drink blood, etc. are devastatingly foolish. As Evil_Eve said, these people will never amount to anything past the fantasy that they envelope themselves in.

#302814 - 01/31/08 01:23 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Evil_Eve]
Pact_Primeval Offline

Quote:
WHY? Why would you watch such an insipid Television show?

It was on the TV in the main room. I share a house. Rest assured i don't set it to my favorites. There is no justification beyond that.

Quote:
WELL I CARE! I care a great DEAL! Why you don't bothers Me. What if one of these nut jobs cares to slit your throat or wrist to 'become more powerful'.

There's better quality meat than me. Besides, I have locks on my doors. I'm not going to hunt each and every one of them down to make sure they don't eat me. I have more important things to do like brush my hair.

Quote:
Correct. You are most certainly NOT.

Than i'm glad there are those like you willing to reply. Learning can be fun.

Quote:
Correct. I laugh at these people daily. They are searching for anything. They find nothingness in the end which is exactly what they deserve.

Each to their own.

Quote:
I'm only a member. I am NOT an Agent. I am not a member of Hierarchy but I do know enough to say this:

and so on...

It's not that i want them to help the satanic movement, it simply doesn't make things any better. It doesn't need any help no, but still seeing people around willing to jump on it annoys me. I don't like what these stories do to those close to me who do not consider themselves Satanists or wish to spend time learning about the philosophies, that is my main concern. Because of that issues come up which i wont resolve ignorantly. Random people on the street, or internet? It doesn't bother me in the slightest. National television what my mother watches? Of course i'm going to have a dislike to it. I care about my mothers opinions and respect her.

Obviously this doesn't reply to everyone, but i imagine there are Satanists out there who choose not to be open for those reasons. I know people have the right to be open or not, but things like this are an influence towards it. It annoys me in the areas i cherish. Not on the whole.

Quote:
Look at My links below. Do some reading. \:\)

I'm always willing to read and learn. True, i have only read the one text 'The Satanic Bible' and i am currently reading 'The Satanic Rituals'.

As for taking offense? Not at all. I don't take offense to anything from people I don't know. Naturally what i write here is what you see of me, which might lead you to one of many conclusions. My conclusion so far of you, is that you are an intelligent person, and regardless of our differences, i thank you for your input.

Edited by Pact_Primeval (01/31/08 01:29 PM)

#302816 - 01/31/08 01:25 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: TheDegenerate]
Pact_Primeval Offline

Originally Posted By: Phosis
Don't believe anything you hear.

Anything.

I had my concerns on the matter, it's how easily they jump to the Satanic Bible that annoyed me. As i said in my other responce, my mother could get the wrong idea about me. One of the few people who affects me to that extent.

Cheers.

#302821 - 01/31/08 01:38 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Pact_Primeval]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
 Originally Posted By: Pact_Primeval
I've been watching this chat show called Ricky Lake

This is immediately where you post goes awry. Not only did you watch THIS episode you talk about, but you chose the words, "Been Watching" implying that you've been getting entertainment from that drivel possibly for a while.

Keep in mind the things on talk shows are pure entertainment.

What may quell your interests in watching day-time TV would be to drop your television (or "Telly" as you Brits like to call it) out of a second-story window and don't look back.

#302822 - 01/31/08 01:38 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Pact_Primeval]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
There's better quality meat than me. Besides, I have locks on my doors. I'm not going to hunt each and every one of them down to make sure they don't eat me. I have more important things to do like brush my hair.

Why would you be the hunter? You must realize that there ARE indeed hunters out there looking for blood. Maybe yours?

Quote:
Than i'm glad there are those like you willing to reply. Learning can be fun.

Brilliant. Learning is instrumental, and yes, to those of Us who love knowledge it is much fun.

Quote:

Quote:

Each to their own.

No, these people are not only to be laughed at (I should have stated that in My initial post) but they are also to be feared. Manics!

Quote:
It's not that i want them to help the satanic movement, i don't like what these stories do to those close to me who do not consider themselves Satanists

Create your own world and live in it. I understand about how Ma' or Pa' may harbor ill feelings against your religion but this is YOUR LIFE. ONE LIFE. ONE CHANCE.

Create the world you wish to live in. Care not what others say or think. You know the truth right? I know you don't wish to upset your Mother. I have the same problem with My Dear Father. HOWEVER, you need not discuss Satanic issues with her. You can remain a solitude Satanist and practice the way you see fit.

Secrets hold power!

Quote:
I'm always willing to read and learn. True, i have only read the one text 'The Satanic Bible' and i am currently reading 'The Satanic Rituals'.

That's lovely. Keep reading. I do it daily (whenever I can). \:\)

As for taking offense? Not at all. I don't take offense to anything from people I don't know. Naturally what i write here is what you see of me, which might lead you to one of many conclusions. My conclusion so far of you, is that you are an intelligent person, and regardless of our differences, i thank you for your input.

You're welcome.

Have a pleasant day.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#302824 - 01/31/08 01:43 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Evil_Eve]
Pact_Primeval Offline

know that i have not disregarded your replies, there are very insightful.

I must go back to the cultured issue i brought up initially. I have never seen any of these people around me where i live. England seems to lack variety culture wise, either that or i just never see it. I will not dismiss your words of warning because of this, i may see or experience one of these people sooner or later \:\)

You have a pleasent day too, mine is almost over \:D

Edited by Pact_Primeval (01/31/08 01:45 PM)

#302825 - 01/31/08 01:51 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Pact_Primeval]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

I have been to England several times but have never once sought out a Satanist.

There is nothing wrong with your culture. Many Satanist want to keep their religion a secret. Again, I say 'Secrets hold power'.

If you're looking for a mate with a Baphomet Tee Shirt on and yelling 'Hail Satan' after taking a shot of Brandy, then you might yes, be disappointed.

However, We seem to find our own. You don't need others to validate your religion (all though it is quite nice to be with like minded people).

Give it time.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#302829 - 01/31/08 01:56 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Pact_Primeval]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
...about why they want to drink blood.

Haven't these people heard of hepatitis? AIDS? And other various bacterial/parasitic infections?

It seems more like a Christian thing, doesn't it (communion)?
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#302831 - 01/31/08 01:59 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Shade]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Shade
...about why they want to drink blood.

Haven't these people heard of hepatitis? AIDS? And other various bacterial/parasitic infections?

It seems more like a Christian thing, doesn't it (communion)?

Sweet bald headed Christ you made Me laugh Shade.

Eve is still laughing.........

Edit:

Don't forget Shade that God created A.I.D.S. and Hepatitis for the Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#302835 - 01/31/08 02:09 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Evil_Eve]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
 Originally Posted By: Evil_Eve

Edit:

Don't forget Shade that God created A.I.D.S. and Hepatitis for the Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

Huh... let me guess... Leviticus?
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#302838 - 01/31/08 02:17 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Shade]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Ya know I love ya Shade.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#302841 - 01/31/08 02:28 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: Pact_Primeval]
ShadowDragon Offline

Loc: Where I have Always Been
I could care less about such fools. They'll never come around me, much less will I allow such idiots around me, if it's avoidable at the time. They could jump in into an active volcano thinking that there'll be something for them on the "other side", and I wouldn't care.

The only time I would care is when they become a physical threat to my life, or make a threat to me or mine. Otherwise they only harm themselves.

Though I must say, the original post is still laughable. It actually made me think this post should have been in the humor forum. \:\/

Almost always, the only thing that is ever on my TV is the Military Channel, History Channel, The Science Channel, Animal Planet, National Geographic, and the Discover Channel. I rarely watch any other channels. When there's nothing of interest on those channels, the TV ends up being shut off. Almost anything else is pretty worthless. \:\/

To Light a Candle,is to Cast a Shadow.

#302846 - 01/31/08 02:32 PM Re: Brainwashed?! [Re: ShadowDragon]
Pact_Primeval Offline

Note to self. Never mention Ricky Lake ever again. Possibly hide the remote.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406035 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements