Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#303336 - 02/02/08 12:33 PM Re: Go to the dentist or do your taxes? [Re: Risen08]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
 Originally Posted By: Risen08
When I was younger and BROKE I pulled a tooth with a pair of needle nose pliers. Pain is transforming.

I tried the same once. Since the tooth was kind of lose, I thought I could pull it out easy with pliers. The tooth shattered and the root remained embedded on my jaw. It soon developed into an abscess and I had to go to the dentist where they needed to literally scrap the meat and bone around to reach the buried piece of root and pull it off.

Did you know anesthesia doesn’t work when there is infection?

Thus I learned stupidity IS painful!!!!!

#303340 - 02/02/08 12:46 PM Re: Go to the dentist or do your taxes? [Re: Old_Pig]
Risen08 Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig
 Originally Posted By: Risen08
When I was younger and BROKE I pulled a tooth with a pair of needle nose pliers. Pain is transforming.

Thus I learned stupidity IS painful!!!!!

I got lucky, the roots were dead from a previous failed root canal (medicade covered the root canal but not the cap, being poor sucked) so I was able to grap the post. And yes stupidity is also transforming.

#303426 - 02/02/08 10:41 PM Re: Go to the dentist or do your taxes? [Re: Risen08]
DaggerJack Offline

Loc: California, USA
What if I could do both AT THE SAME TIME? I happen to know a dentist who's spouse is a CPA.

#303501 - 02/03/08 06:10 AM Re: Go to the dentist or do your taxes? [Re: RottenBonnie]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
The dentist. I have terrible teeth and have experienced more dental pain than you can imagine from absceses and exposed root nerves. The dentist doesn't hurt that much compared to having a nasty abscese anyway. once the needle goes in the pain is pretty much over for the rest of your life from a tooth. I didn't find a root canal to be that painful compared to these experiences.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements