Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#303428 - 02/02/08 11:15 PM Magic??? Are you kidding me?
EthanV Offline
Banned

I cant quite believe it. What the fuck is going on.

So I stumble upon this Satanism thing coincidentally and out of curiosity do some research, I eventually find that you people are not actually baby flesh eating perverts but more or less smart people, I read on and on spend hours after hours in this forum, listening to Satanic radio (wtf anyway) and FINALLY read the Satanic Bible

AND WHAT I SEE

is a perfectly sound and modern philosophy. So sound and modern that I kind of ask myself why it is so dark and mysterious

AND AFTER 3 DAYS OF READING I REALIZE THAT YOU GUYS BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

what the fuck? I thought magic was a term you used to describe an inner feeling, an effect on your psyche, an intrapsychic motivational process or ANYTHING like that.

But no, you guys think pinning needles in dolls makes your enemies cry?!

fuck

I actually thought I had found a community different from "the people", intelligent, open-minded and misunderstood.

what the hell do you think who is going to understand you if you believe in things any good physicist / psychologist can disprove to you in half a day.

fuck fuck fuck, MAGIC? _ACTUAL_ magic?

I dont even know why Im posting this, I think I havent been that disappointed since I dont even know why. I was reading that freaking bible and loved it. Then he suddenly starts talking about how you wanna cast your spells when the receiver is asleep.

I thought he was joking, I really hoped he was.

How are you basing your entire philosophy on things like doubt, reasoning, natural instincts and neo-darwinism AND THEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DISCUSS WHY NUDE WOMEN SHOULD BE USED AS AN ALTAR?

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHd , fuck fuck fuck

I really thought I had found intelligent life.

fuck

#303431 - 02/02/08 11:18 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
 Quote:
I dont even know why Im posting this,

Well, you did have your chance not to.

#303437 - 02/02/08 11:32 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

Then go somewhere else, it's that easy.

"what the hell do you think who is going to understand you if you believe in things any good physicist / psychologist can disprove to you in half a day."

Do you realize that some of the greatest minds in history used to think-
That the world was flat
That Earth was the center of the universe
The atom was the smallest item you could get
That no one would want a computer in their home....?

#303441 - 02/02/08 11:50 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown

For one, why the hell did it take you 3 days of study to find out about magic?

Second, you clearly didn't read thoroughly enough to really understand what that means.

Third, what are you doing showing up at a Satanic forum before even reading about Satanism enough to know these concepts exist?

I mean, it doesn't matter to me or anyone else here if you don't understand it, or agree with it, and no one is going to try and convince you of anything one way or another. The fact that you came here without knowing about magic is puzzling, since there is much info about it on the Church of Satan website, a place you probably should have visited long before arriving here.

You then complain about open-mindedness in the midst of a furiously rude, curse-word written rant about a subject you clearly didn't study well enough.

Edited by Phosis (02/02/08 11:56 PM)

#303442 - 02/02/08 11:52 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Ninth_Cimmerian Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Washington State
Hahaha, I see right through you.

You know, excessive use of curse words is usually indicative of a low IQ, amongst other things.

Perhaps you will find somewhere else more suitable to your kind. \:\/

Survival Is The Highest Law!

#303443 - 02/02/08 11:55 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
It is a pleasure to alienate you.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#303445 - 02/03/08 12:01 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: Svengali]
Seeker Of Wisdom Offline

Loc: Buckholts, Tx
8- that how many times you used the word fuck. That's how people should get the message across. Intelligently. HS!

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
Groucho Marx

"Sex is legal, Selling is legal, why isn't selling sex legal?"
George Carlin

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"~ The Addams Family Crede

"We all have different desires and needs, but if we don't discover what we want from ourselves and what we stand for, we will live passively and unfulfilled."
Bill Watterson

#303448 - 02/03/08 12:06 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: Seeker Of Wisdom]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

I must admit, I use the word "fuck" many, many times if I'm venting anger or if I'm having sex with someone. ;\)

#303449 - 02/03/08 12:07 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: G.F.V.]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

I say it a lot, but I'm just a dumb ol' frozen Canadian. I use it when I'm with people I know well, not strangers. Not publicly.

#303451 - 02/03/08 12:11 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
 Quote:
I cant quite believe it. What the fuck is going on.

Find out for yourself!

Quote:
So I stumble upon this Satanism thing coincidentally and out of curiosity do some research, I eventually find that you people are not actually baby flesh eating perverts but more or less smart people, I read on and on spend hours after hours in this forum, listening to Satanic radio (wtf anyway) and FINALLY read the Satanic Bible
AND WHAT I SEE
is a perfectly sound and modern philosophy. So sound and modern that I kind of ask myself why it is so dark and mysterious
AND AFTER 3 DAYS OF READING I REALIZE THAT YOU GUYS BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

I myself don't believe in anything, I do know from experience that what can be labeled "Magic" is real!

Quote:
what the fuck? I thought magic was a term you used to describe an inner feeling, an effect on your psyche, an intrapsychic motivational process or ANYTHING like that.
But no, you guys think pinning needles in dolls makes your enemies cry?!
fuck
I actually thought I had found a community different from "the people", intelligent, open-minded and misunderstood.
what the hell do you think who is going to understand you if you believe in things any good physicist / psychologist can disprove to you in half a day.
fuck fuck fuck, MAGIC? _ACTUAL_ magic?

If Magic is not for you then omit it! I'm quite sure that all good physicists/psychologists can't disprove Magic(at this moment)!

Quote:
I dont even know why Im posting this, I think I havent been that disappointed since I dont even know why. I was reading that freaking bible and loved it. Then he suddenly starts talking about how you wanna cast your spells when the receiver is asleep.
I thought he was joking, I really hoped he was.
How are you basing your entire philosophy on things like doubt, reasoning, natural instincts and neo-darwinism AND THEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DISCUSS WHY NUDE WOMEN SHOULD BE USED AS AN ALTAR?

Why take such a stance? Can you prove that Magic is not real? Last thing LttD needs is another Jesus! I think you are being an hypocrite! How are you basing your entire philosophy on things like doubt, reasoning, natural instincts and then being closed minded on the idea of Magic?

Quote:
I really thought I had found intelligent life.

Just not your own! Fuck! \:o
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#303454 - 02/03/08 12:28 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

You just took five minutes of my time. Right in front of my face.

MAGICAL.......

#303455 - 02/03/08 12:29 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: TheDegenerate]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
I use it when I'm with people I know well, not strangers. Not publicly.

I totally agree. Especially in a conversational context.

It was more fun in the teenage days when the goal was to piss off parents and teachers (I used to love to shout the Capitol of Thailand in History class). But pointless profanity for no reason or justification (especially in front of strangers) is a big mistake at best.

#303456 - 02/03/08 12:40 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Not at all.

But it is amusing to read your protests!

#303457 - 02/03/08 12:41 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Coyote Offline

Loc: Nevada
Magic is inside of you and all around you. Look at the computer you are using, the TV your watching, the lamp on your desk or the light on your ceiling. Go outside and look at all the cars driving around you and planes flying above you. Listen to the radio in your residence. All these things are dismissed as science and technology but 1000 years ago they would I think definately be considered magic.

Another thing, you don't have to practice or even believe in magic to be a Satanist, there is alot more in the Satanic Bible to believe in, like the philosophy. Read the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth, the Nine Satanic Statements, and the rest of the Satanic Bible. There is plenty more stuff in there that makes alot of sense and to believe in.

#303458 - 02/03/08 12:41 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: G.F.V.]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Yes it is. It works the same way as used in entertainment. I know I tend to get a little bored when a movie is dropping the f-bomb for no particular reason. (some of my favorites like Scarface are guilty of this, but it works on another level; Tony Montana NEEDS to speak like a "punk" in order to have the same abrasive effect. Fuck as a funny word? It cannot be a joke within itself...if that is the only joke, it will get old, and pretty quick.)

Music works the same. Metal bands, rap groups, many genres are guilty of all-too-often dropping f-bombs, and all it proves half the time is that they have nothing better to say.

Just like this particular individual.

Edited by Phosis (02/03/08 12:42 AM)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12283 Members
73 Forums
43883 Topics
404450 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements