Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#303555 - 02/03/08 10:26 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: $lesk]
EthanV Offline
Banned

well, at least you are consistent with your philosophy. I didnt expect the apology to be accepted.

So long.

#303556 - 02/03/08 10:26 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA

#303557 - 02/03/08 10:27 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: J. Hagalaz]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
 Originally Posted By: Astratus

"It must suck COCK, to have an ASS! "

Undercroft

#303558 - 02/03/08 10:32 AM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
ShadowDragon Offline

Loc: Where I have Always Been
I would simply suggest rereading and testing and verifying everything you read, especially within the regards to Lesser and Greater Magic. I do mean take your time when you read it, and pay attention to what you read in those pages. Then if something puzzles you to the importance of this and that, do some research to find out why this is important, or that is important.

Pay attention to every last detail. You basically in this post completely shown you have a disbelief in Magic, rather then actually testing it to find out for yourself.

It's apparent by now, Satanism truly requires study, testing, and verifying for yourself, not for others. It should also be apparent by now how Satanism revolves around you, and not others.

Answer your own questions by actually applying that, and you might find that everything is superbly simple, it's just overly complicated by yourself.

By the way, I don't care about your apology. Just simply find the answers, test what may have some validity, and you most likely won't ever do it again.

Edited by CravenDesmont (02/03/08 10:35 AM)

To Light a Candle,is to Cast a Shadow.

#303578 - 02/03/08 12:18 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when your mommy told you the Easter bunny doesn't exist.

Quote:
Then he suddenly starts talking about how you wanna cast your spells when the receiver is asleep.

That really is a good time to do so. But I suppose you'll never know!

#303585 - 02/03/08 12:37 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

"Whudda ya mean you don't believe in me? I played baggeball!"

#303596 - 02/03/08 01:18 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
So you are compulsive and cannot control your behavior while drunk. Perhaps you should put down the drink before you look to Satanism.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#303602 - 02/03/08 01:36 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Mr. Saysfuckalot said:

Originally Posted By: EthanV
and FINALLY read the Satanic Bible[...]AND AFTER 3 DAYS OF READING I REALIZE THAT YOU GUYS BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

It took you 3 days to get to the second half of the book? Granted English isn't your first languge, but if it took you that long to read, don't you think that maybe, just maybe, you just don't comprehend the connection between the two halves of the book? And that you're jumping to idiotic conclusions based on your own pre-conceived notions of magic?

But no, you guys think pinning needles in dolls makes your enemies cry?!

Congratulations for completely missing the boat. Interesting that you lated admitted to "skipping chapters". Hint: there's a reason why the Satanic Bible is more than 80 pages long.

I actually thought I had found a community

What community?

who is going to understand you

Ah, now I see. You have insecurities about what people think about you. The later apology and excuses confirm this. That says a lot.

Quote:
if you believe in things any good physicist / psychologist can disprove to you in half a day.

You can't "disprove" something that, by its very nature, is based squarely on subjective interpretation and subjective experiences. It would be like trying to disprove somebody's favorite color.

Quote:
I dont even know why Im posting this, I think I havent been that disappointed since I dont even know why.

You're "disappointed" because you lack the cognitive reasoning skills and patience to read criticially and see how the ritual aspect relates to the philosophical part, and why Satanism is a religion and not merely a philosophy. You also lack the aesthetics to realize the power of symbolism and archetypes, and you've also been programmed to falsely think all aspects of religion are counter-productive, and immediately dismiss anything that sounds remotely esoteric. And you're posting your fruitless rant not because you were drunk and tired, but because you're insecure with yourself and think whining and kicking your feet will actually change things. You "militant atheist" types are a dime a dozen.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#303606 - 02/03/08 01:44 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
 Quote:
The incoherent nature of this text is due to the fact that English is my third language and that I was a little intoxicated at around 6AM.

Number 1.

Bye bye.

#303608 - 02/03/08 01:44 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

I do not accept your apology. The fact that you chose to post a rude drunken tirade speaks volumes about who you are. B-bye now.

#303610 - 02/03/08 01:54 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
Ghorth6 Offline

Loc: War-Celona, sPAIN
11 fucks??? Are you suffering from lack of sex or something? Sex, by the way, it's also magical, isn't it? You should try sex first, maybe, and then try to understand the rest.

H.S.

All I Hail, Hail me back!

#303615 - 02/03/08 02:04 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: Ghorth6]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel

#303616 - 02/03/08 02:05 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: The_Lightning]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
Poor horse...

#303636 - 02/03/08 03:31 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: EthanV]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
 Quote:
what the hell do you think who is going to understand you if you believe in things any good physicist / psychologist can disprove to you in half a day.

I don't believe magic is real, I know it is real. And no physicist, psychologist or anyone else for that matter is going to convince me otherwise.

If you can't understand how Satanists view magic, why throw a temper tantrum? Just move on and find something else to your liking.

Please read the eighth Satanic Rule of the Earth.

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#303645 - 02/03/08 03:57 PM Re: Magic??? Are you kidding me? [Re: spook show]
AndersGunnolf Offline

Loc: Top of a mountain,North Caroli...
"When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there" The third Satanic Rule of the Earth

Make a note of this Sir Ethan. Heavily intoxicated ranting, not acceptable. As for an apology, I will not accept it as well. I understand english may not be your first language, yet for being intoxicated, your spelling was quite accurate. Show Respect.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406132 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements