#303573 - 02/03/08 11:53 AM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Adveser]
Numitra Offline

thxs adveser

and.. What is coming to you??

The world.. And everything in it...

#303601 - 02/03/08 01:31 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Adveser]
Pact_Primeval Offline

Loc: Derby, England
At the core of it all, we're all completely different people that follow the same philosophy of life.

I don't believe in ghosts, divinity, spirituality, or otherwise. If someone were to send me a link of a ghost caught on film, i would watch it because i'm interested in these things. I will never believe it unless I experience it for myself.

There is no specific views you must have outside of the core of Satanism. If you have read the Satanic Bible, and agree with what it says, and know you are the person that those pages speak to, then anything else is your own opinion.
The reason? Because you're simply not a Satanist if you don't agree with the Satanic Bible, or try to bend the views to your own liking.

As far as ghosts are concerned, we're skeptics at the end of the day.

There are better people to talk to you on this. I know in my head what the difference is between salt and pepper but explaining it is not currently my strong point, which as a Satanist i am proud to work on.

There is also a forum dedicated to such questions. I will advise you make use of it.

Edited by Pact_Primeval (02/03/08 01:37 PM)

#303649 - 02/03/08 04:19 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Pact_Primeval]
Numitra Offline

thank you very much Pact_Primeval

I agree with everything in the satanist bible, it's pure logic, and as far magic goes.. I'm ready to have a taste ;\)

what is the name of that forum, where I can post my 'weird' questions?

Numitra

#303664 - 02/03/08 05:01 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Numitra]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
I believe that Pact_Primeval (along ith Verszou, Sarah, Bruja, Seeker of Wisdom, & Tekku) was suggesting that you post questions in the "Questions about the Church of Satan," which is another area of Letters to the Devil that you have already found. The advantage to posting in that section is that only members of the hierarchy and moderators are allowed to respond. Anyone can respond here.

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#303669 - 02/03/08 05:14 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: AurEum]
Seeker Of Wisdom Offline

Loc: Buckholts, Tx
She should know which forum I was talking about since I told her the name of it when I referenced her to it.

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
Groucho Marx

"Sex is legal, Selling is legal, why isn't selling sex legal?"
George Carlin

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"~ The Addams Family Crede

"We all have different desires and needs, but if we don't discover what we want from ourselves and what we stand for, we will live passively and unfulfilled."
Bill Watterson

#303670 - 02/03/08 05:24 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Seeker Of Wisdom]
Numitra Offline

I'm a guy haha, yes now I know what forum it is, thxs everybody

#303671 - 02/03/08 05:25 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Numitra]
Seeker Of Wisdom Offline

Loc: Buckholts, Tx
Sorry about the confusion, Mr. Numitra

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
Groucho Marx

"Sex is legal, Selling is legal, why isn't selling sex legal?"
George Carlin

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"~ The Addams Family Crede

"We all have different desires and needs, but if we don't discover what we want from ourselves and what we stand for, we will live passively and unfulfilled."
Bill Watterson

#303686 - 02/03/08 06:37 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Seeker Of Wisdom]
Numitra Offline

no problem ;\)

#303779 - 02/03/08 11:01 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Numitra]
Numitra Offline

if any other satanist has got information, please let me know, here on the forum or by pm

#303802 - 02/04/08 01:27 AM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Numitra]
Dammarval Offline
Praise Allah

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Word to the wise...I had asked similar questions when I came onboard...and got verbally spat on by several people, people they are, if at all.

#303853 - 02/04/08 10:23 AM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Dammarval]
Pact_Primeval Offline

Loc: Derby, England
Some people are socially inept. It matters not, someone will reply constructively.

#304487 - 02/06/08 10:45 AM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Pact_Primeval]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
Will people please stop using the "fast reply" inappropriately? That's only for when you need to reply to the LAST reply and please stop clicking a random user's reply button too. The context of your post as a reply to my post makes absolutely no sense. Try to make more sense by using the reply button according to the post you want to reply to.

This was brought to my attention years ago about how annoying it was to everyone, thought I would pass that info along.

#304618 - 02/06/08 09:25 PM Re: a few questions from a newb... [Re: Adveser]
Risen08 Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Adveser
Will people please stop using the "fast reply" inappropriately? That's only for when you need to reply to the LAST reply and please stop clicking a random user's reply button too. The context of your post as a reply to my post makes absolutely no sense. Try to make more sense by using the reply button according to the post you want to reply to.

This was brought to my attention years ago about how annoying it was to everyone, thought I would pass that info along.

Thanks .

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404442 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements